Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Why hate that which birthed--

Old 03-30-06   #121
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcole
Whatever. I'm waiting for the description of Northamerican culture/s.

Always remembering:

Main Entry: cul·ture
Pronunciation: 'k&l-ch&r
Function: noun
1 a : the integrated pattern of human behavior that includes thought, speech, action, and artifacts and depends upon the human capacity for learning and transmitting knowledge to succeeding generations b : the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group.

In this case, genuine northamerican patterns.
Hey. We created the very culture you are utilizing to type out your words. Yes, America invented popular internet.

Argue your way out of that box.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-06   #122
Arcole
Frozen Horror

Arcole is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,975
What's this hostility?

What is the problem with my question? answer it, and that's all.

And Internet... as Northamerican culture... well, ok, let's accept it. Now keep on answering instead of injuring.

Old 03-30-06   #123
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,472,334
I think the beautiful thing about American Culture is that we are formed from a mix of DIFFERENT cultures all sharing similar desires and ideals. That is to live in a free land, with ample opportunity, human rights, and the freedom to speak, worship, live, and prosper as we choose. The United States is made up of all different races and nationalities, and thats what our culture is... which is one of the reasons I like the place so much. And a reason I don't think we should try to keep more people from coming in.

Old 03-30-06   #124
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Quote:
What's this hostility?

And Internet... as Northamerican culture... well, ok, let's accept it. Now keep on answering instead of injuring.
No hostility. Just a bit peeved because your question automatically infers that we have no culture at all.

S.O.D.

Old 03-30-06   #125
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 656,176
Quote:
What's this hostility?

You're an annoying little bastard. Seriously.

And to answer your ridiculous and baiting question, America is the culture of popular culture. The entertainment culture. The technology may come from Asia, but the execution is all American. Movies, music, books, television. Anything that you can use to mindlessly waste your time is most likely an American idea. Sponge Bob Squarepants is translated into 20 different languages and shown internationally via satellite tv.

Old 03-30-06   #126
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady

And to answer your ridiculous and baiting question, America is the culture of popular culture. The entertainment culture. The technology may come from Asia, but the execution is all American. Movies, music, books, television. Anything that you can use to mindlessly waste your time is most likely an American idea. Sponge Bob Squarepants is translated into 20 different languages and shown internationally via satellite tv.
The internet is available in 193 countries and hundreds of languages.

S.O.D.

Old 03-30-06   #127
Arcole
Frozen Horror

Thanks for the answers (and the free insults).
That's enough for my curiosity.

Old 03-30-06   #128
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady

I watched spongebob in Gaelic! That was interesting to say the least...

Old 03-30-06   #129
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

That had to have been a tongue twister

S.O.D.

Old 03-30-06   #130
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g
You'd be surprised how hard it is. And I'll also state again that I'm not for illegal immigration either... just simplifying the legalization process and doing something about the illegals already here that is actually possible.
You know I explode a lot, but deep down I am a realist. I know we cant get rid of all 10 million illegals. What we can do though is stop subsidizing the growing portions of the country in Texas and Southern California with federal money to water the farms in areas that shouldnt grow those specific things and let the natural proigression move them back up north where there is less illegals. This will dry up a lot of the illegals jobs and open the farming industry back to real americans again. If that means we stop growing sugar and oranges and grow more corn and potatos then so be it.

2nd is we construct a giant wall and man it with armed patrols. Not this is not a joke I mean ARMED patrols. We cant be letting people across the borders anymore. No pepper bullets, no border angels, no water wells in the desert. Just Armed soldiers with m-60s and m-16s with shoot to kill orders anyone trying to break in.

3rd we disband any company caught hiring illegals. You got illegals working for you, and you cant show thier legal documentation, they get deported and your company gets shut down or gets fined 50,000 dollars per illegal working.

4th in order to apply for benefits, schooling, welfare, insurance anything tax funded you have to prove that not only the child but the parents of the child are legally residing in the USA.

5th streamline the process to become a US citizen, beef up our INS and Immigration offices so they process visas quicker.

Enforce a national language (english)

Execute Illegal alien criminals (murderers, rapists) on the spot. They shouldnt be afforded the same rights as a citizen since they are not a citizen and are currently breaking more than 1 law just by being here in addition to thier crime. For tamer crimes, automatic deportation within 24 hours.

End the "born here youre an automatic citizen" bullshit. If youre parents are illegal immagrants youre an illegal too.
Old 03-30-06   #131
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Whatever. I'm waiting for the description of Northamerican culture/s.

Always remembering:

Main Entry: cul·ture
Pronunciation: 'k&l-ch&r
Function: noun
1 a : the integrated pattern of human behavior that includes thought, speech, action, and artifacts and depends upon the human capacity for learning and transmitting knowledge to succeeding generations b : the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group.

In this case, genuine northamerican patterns.
Youre saying that we dont have integrated patterns of human behavior, thought and speech from living in a specific place? You did know culture is really about how humans adapt to thier surroundings right? For example, your culture. Youre a red loving communist who doesnt like to work and just mooch off the system... you wouldnt make it in the USA because noone would want to support you. You would just be homeless, but in your own country which embraces mediocrity and mooching and being lazy, youre just a content little leech.
Old 03-30-06   #132
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
You know I explode a lot, but deep down I am a realist. I know we cant get rid of all 10 million illegals. What we can do though is stop subsidizing the growing portions of the country in Texas and Southern California with federal money to water the farms in areas that shouldnt grow those specific things and let the natural proigression move them back up north where there is less illegals. This will dry up a lot of the illegals jobs and open the farming industry back to real americans again. If that means we stop growing sugar and oranges and grow more corn and potatos then so be it.

2nd is we construct a giant wall and man it with armed patrols. Not this is not a joke I mean ARMED patrols. We cant be letting people across the borders anymore. No pepper bullets, no border angels, no water wells in the desert. Just Armed soldiers with m-60s and m-16s with shoot to kill orders anyone trying to break in.

3rd we disband any company caught hiring illegals. You got illegals working for you, and you cant show thier legal documentation, they get deported and your company gets shut down or gets fined 50,000 dollars per illegal working.

4th in order to apply for benefits, schooling, welfare, insurance anything tax funded you have to prove that not only the child but the parents of the child are legally residing in the USA.

5th streamline the process to become a US citizen, beef up our INS and Immigration offices so they process visas quicker.

Enforce a national language (english)

Execute Illegal alien criminals (murderers, rapists) on the spot. They shouldnt be afforded the same rights as a citizen since they are not a citizen and are currently breaking more than 1 law just by being here in addition to thier crime. For tamer crimes, automatic deportation within 24 hours.

End the "born here youre an automatic citizen" bullshit. If youre parents are illegal immagrants youre an illegal too.
I agree with everything except the execution of immigrants. They should be tried for thier crimes like any US citizen and held accountable and fuck diplomatic immunity.

We need a large wall between the United States and Mexico. It would be more cost effective than the deportation/illegal immigration we have in effect now. Send 'em back to mexico and they are back in ten days or less. Bullshit and not cost effective.

S.O.D.

Old 03-30-06   #133
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
I think the beautiful thing about American Culture is that we are formed from a mix of DIFFERENT cultures all sharing similar desires and ideals. That is to live in a free land, with ample opportunity, human rights, and the freedom to speak, worship, live, and prosper as we choose. The United States is made up of all different races and nationalities, and thats what our culture is... which is one of the reasons I like the place so much. And a reason I don't think we should try to keep more people from coming in.
Yeah what about the ones comming in who want to make it so that what you love doesnt exist? The ones comming in want to make it look just like the country they came from? Ya know hanging upside down american flags, claming that this isnt the USA anymore that its Mexico. The reconqista, a refusal to assimilate, making the entire south west eventually a hostile place you cannot visit because youre a white person. Is that beautiful? Ever been to the lower Bronx in NY? I assure you its a multicultural paradise, white people arent allowed really unless you want to be beaten and robbed, so its best to stay right near the Yankee Stadium with the guards, driving a block over can get you killed.

What I like about IMMIGRANTS (people who do it legally) is that they come here to become Americans. My ancestors didnt come here to make the existing culture change to be more like thier home countries. They came here to adapt. This doesnt exist in certain immigrants anymore, and those ones should be kept out. Im looking at Latino immigrants in particular here.
Old 03-30-06   #134
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
I agree with everything except the execution of immigrants. They should be tried for thier crimes like any US citizen and held accountable and fuck diplomatic immunity.

We need a large wall between the United States and Mexico. It would be more cost effective than the deportation/illegal immigration we have in effect now. Send 'em back to mexico and they are back in ten days or less. Bullshit and not cost effective.
I meant execution for Illegal immigrants who commit murder, rape and pedophelia stuff like that.
Old 03-30-06   #135
Arcole
Frozen Horror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
Youre saying that we dont have integrated patterns of human behavior, thought and speech from living in a specific place? You did know culture is really about how humans adapt to thier surroundings right? For example, your culture. Youre a red loving communist who doesnt like to work and just mooch off the system... you wouldnt make it in the USA because noone would want to support you. You would just be homeless, but in your own country which embraces mediocrity and mooching and being lazy, youre just a content little leech.

LOL

When the river sounds... some water flows.

I think you must see communists everywhere... you got a serious problem.
I asked, people (after insulting, lol) answered, I thanked. That's all.
I already know what culture inmigrants have to adapt to, as other member said before.

And I think this forum is losing respect having an easy-insult person like you freely judging and insulting anyone you don't like, with stupid expositions.
Sad.

For the future, I tell you, don't get tired.
"The one who always insults me, never hurts me." Victor Hugo.

Old 03-30-06   #136
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 656,176
Quote:
LOL

I already know what culture inmigrants have to adapt to, as other member said before.

And I think this forum is losing respect having an easy-insult person like you freely judging and insulting anyone you don't like, with stupid expositions.
Sad.

But why did you ask in the first place? You asked a silly and baiting question for no reason?

Old 03-30-06   #137
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
LOL

Sad.

You told me your government takes most of your money away...

then you told me you hate money anyway.

1+ 1 = 2.
Old 03-30-06   #138
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Often the only people who hate money are those who have none of it

S.O.D.

Old 03-30-06   #139
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

If thats the case, I should fucking despise it.

Old 03-31-06   #140
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
If thats the case, I should fucking despise it.
You should fix that problem

S.O.D.