Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page The calling

Old 02-26-02   #21
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,236
*the odd girl stands with her eyes closed the winds shift and warm to a gentle spring breeze, a strange, mournful wail, beautiful yet eerie is heard from the west, softly but distinctly, as it fades the slayer's movement is returned, the mist disipitating into just a wisp of smoke*

now could someone please tell me where I took the wrong turn?

*pulls out a map and a pen light and observes the map*

Last edited by Jordyn; 02-26-02 at 23:47.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-02   #22
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
*Stares at the demon, smiling with victory.... But in her heart of hearts, she knows that this will not be enough to hold him for long. She is clueless as to what her next attack will be but her sword is calling to her, urging her to kill him. She has always known that her dagger, although beautiful, holds more of an evil than she could ever imagine. She looks at her blade, she knows that it is more corrupt than she is.*

Your looking quite the picture Neon.... I think you will make a good centre piece for my masters chambers.......

*The swords power worries her. She thinks that she can control it but she doesn't know for how long. She feels the sword merge with her hand, as if it is part of her. A bitter smile crosses her face, as emotions of sadness and guilt whisper though her mind, her eyes lock with the demon*

It does no good to plauge my thoughts Neon, reminding me of my humanity, you may try if you must but I have no emotions.... Just evil, devotion and obsession..... The obsession to control you.... I give you a warning..... We may be a shadow of our former humanity but you can enjoy the benefits of both world, you can still regain humanity while having power over lesser beings...... Join us or suffer. As a vampire necromancer your powers can only grow. Why hunt what you are so similar to?

Your magic deals and controls life and death... Why not become life and death... You have so much potential, excel at your power, acsend.... Join us.... Join us or die!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 02-27-02   #23
dark_orquid
broken bleadding orchid

dark_orquid is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,438
"looks at len and get's up and her dress is full of blood and her face hurt "
"this is my last change to be happy and you are not going to mess it up for me"

"karmalenta irma"orquids body is restored and her blood back to her body the dreess turn to a black long satin skirt and a satin corset with a treanch"

"no more ms. nice witch "

"len get out of the way"
"karmademinuslost"
*a flash of fire comes out of orquid's hands and hits the demon and sents him back flying to the grownd he stops hitting a tree..*

"DID YOU LIKE THAT "
*comes down from the sky and graves the demon and pulls him up *

"GET UP" *floats and take the demon in her hands and she gives him energy *
"THIS ISA NOT IT YOU AVE TO GIVE ME A BATTLE "
"Iam fully restored give me a battle"

"len call your master "
"NOW"
*puts the demon down and pulls back i am ready give me a reall battle *

"darmadigmalast" a ball or energy comes out of orquid"s hands
"common fight"
"len call your master NOW"

this is not a reall battle give me a real one..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-27-02   #24
dark_orquid
broken bleadding orchid

"HELL I NEED YOUR BLOOD" demon awake

*as orquid floates and her face is mad with her eyes are flaming
her new dreess ready *
"common give me a battle "

Old 02-27-02   #25
neonwraith
Voice of Unerring Reason

neonwraith
Credits: 109,035
Neon smiles quietly to himself as he re-appears on the other side of the room. looking at the 2 in front of him he draws a small vial of fluid form his pocket. It glows violently in his hand eminating it's lothing for him. With a smile he throws it on the floor wher eit shatters spraying the two with holy water....

He smiles as specks burn through his flesh...

I can show you all great pain..

With a flash the white suited image is gone and in it's place is a tall creature of jet black oily flesh. taller then twice Neons height and with reptillian scale and long taloned claws.

* I hate doing this* he bellows in a voice that screams corruption..

Staring at the two in fornt of him he smiles as their muslce and sinew starts to boil and bubble under their skin...

*Crackling done just the way I like it.....*

With this 2 suits of black amrour appear and lepa at the two targets. Morphing like shadows into a fury of whirring bladesand barbs they thrash through the flesh of their targets..

Neon watches as they tear chunks of flesh out of the would be attackers.

Neon
As much as if the deed were done.

If wishing damns us, you and I
Are damned to all our hearts content.
Come then we may at least enjoy
Some pleasure for our punishment..."

Sir Thomas More
Old 02-27-02   #26
dark_orquid
broken bleadding orchid

"hmm That is all you got as bigger as fatser tehy fall"
*smiling orquids looks at the demon*
"this might be fun after all "
*thores the ball of energy and takes the demon back to the grown*
"dagme" thores dagars that pierse the skin of the demon and making him bleed*

"common harder then that ..."

*i look at the demon and charm him with my eyes*

"common "

"len are you going to help.."

"dagma" a big ball of air keeps the demon from fighting ...

"LEN"

Old 02-27-02   #27
dark_orquid
broken bleadding orchid

"kills her self sorry your oun you own "

Old 02-27-02   #28
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,236
*studying the map, eyebrows furled in deep concentration, a flare of red excitement, that quickly flickers away*

Oh silly, it's a right not a leftj

*looks at the demon with a bit of a grin and then sadness, as a memory flashes and again is lost...hops in the car and with a few chugs it roars to life, a puff of black smoke coughing out of the tailpipe as it rumbles off into the darkness...only two glaring red eyes fading in the blackness*
Old 02-27-02   #29
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Lets her sword cut at nothing as her flesh is torn away from her. She jumps out of the way and regenerates a little. The wave of nothingness strikes her again and again, cutting at her body. Then it stops for a moment..... She picks herself up and rages into battle, splattering blood off her body onto the sword*

You are not going to kill me like that!

*She feels the flesh tear off foot, making her fall to the floor. In pian and screaming, she stands, balencing herself with her sword. She is struck again, this time on her shoulder. She grins as sherises above the ground, weak and tired but not beaten. She holds her sword in front of her, and a crimson glow lights up the room in full glory. The 'things that were tearing at her skin fade and are gone..... For now.*

Handbags at 10 paces!

*she floats to the ground and picks up a bit of dirt from the floor.*

Ashes to ashes..... Dust to dust.... Heh heh.

*she throws the dirt at neon, and it peirces his skin. It starts to rot and wither as the dirt burries itself deeper into his flesh*

*GRIN* You have to admit. You are a really good fighter... But you see, Im not done yet..

*She turns to orquid laying face down on the ground and re animates her by willing it so.*

I will have to be more careful....

*She knows if Neon strikes this time, she will be ready for him*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 02-27-02   #30
dark_orquid
broken bleadding orchid

*Orquid's body floates in the air and is layed by a wind in a bed of roses*"damed demon Kill him len ""i need my power back "

*due to the power she observed orquid's bomb exploted to her self insted of the demon *

*as she lays there feirys protecter around*

Old 02-28-02   #31
neonwraith
Voice of Unerring Reason

neonwraith
NeonWraith braces himself

*Rego Imagnum Requit Creo Est*

With a flicker he dissapears and emerges as 2 white suited individuals on either side of Lenina

Now.....see if you can hit me.......

Neon

Sir Thomas More
Old 02-28-02   #32
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Very confused she looks at the three demons....She is struck with a blunt object at the back of her head.... She feels her skull crack and waits for herself to gather her nerves and regenerate also. She has to pick one, if its the wrong one she has gave him more time to weaken her.*

This is not what I had in mind. Three of you at once..... You seriously are an evil demon... Just join us!

*She tries to lash out at the white figures but they seem to be too far away from her. She has lost all depth and perseption off the blow to her head and she feels the anger grow within her*

I will not be defeated!

*She slams her sword into the ground and screams her war cry. She then rips it out of the ground and watches it extend into a double edged sword. She starts to pull herself out of her confusion. Pointing her sword at each demon, she begins her count*

Eenie, Meenie, miney, mo! Well it looks like I kill you first... I don't care neon, because I will rampage through all of you until I get to the real evil.....

*She looks at each of their faces, one by one trying to read all their minds..... And fails yet again. There is no way to tell them apart, only by attacking them.*

Well, Here goes nothing.

*She cuts at the first demon to her right.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 02-28-02   #33
neonwraith
Voice of Unerring Reason

neonwraith
Neon watches as the first Image is slashed and the white suited individual dissipates only to reform a few steps to it's left...again the next suit is torn into and Neon watches again as it dissipates and reforms.

*Lenina Just accept defeat and be reds' good little lapdog!*

She tears into the black lizardoid form and it too dissipates only to reform.

Seconds later a heavy hand hits her over the back of the head. Sending her sprawling to the floor

*Invisibility when mixed with illusions is great have you fight three ghosts whiel the real one waits until your back is turned!*

You're good......SIgn the document and YOU COULD BE FAR BETTER.

Neon

Sir Thomas More
Old 02-28-02   #34
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Picks herself up off the floor, her bust nose dribbles blood down her chin. She glares at the figures, hoping to find some way to defeat them.... She lunges at the demon in front of her, he dodges out of the way as she is sent sprawling onto the floor again. She stands up and is knocked back down onto the floor with a blow to the ribs by some invisable force*

Demon! I will never sign your contract! I have one owner already! I will never want another! You will pay for my pain!

*She stands up again, her sword shrinks to the size of a shortsword, with a six bladed edge. She cuts her hand open with it and clenches her fist to let the blood drip to the floor. She smiles thinly.*

You like to play with summons? Well you will love you little friends here....

*The earth cracks as decayed hands shoot up from the undergrowth. She takes the ribbon from around her wrist and ties her hair up with it. She is struck to the floor again by the invisable force. She lands painfully on her side.*

I don't think you will be able to keep this up as long as I can... I refuse to give up! My master is all I care about.... I am irrelivent.

*She stands again and the six blades on her swords merge into one.*

I will fight you blade to blade..... Magic to magic, untill I can fight no more.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 02-28-02   #35
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
Credits: 107,759
*A human silhouette appears at the entrance to the four story dojo*

"Interesting..."

*DarkStorm begins to survey the scene, the beauty that once was a great ancient chinese dojo has been decimated with shards of metal and gallons of blood. Captivated, DarkStorm walks a few steps into what is now nearly ruins.*

"A beautiful setting, for some beautiful beings..."

*DarkStorm drops a backpack to the hollow wooden floor. He sits, cross-legged against the wall, wondering where this spectacular battle came from. He looks down at the pool of blood in front of him, and watches partly interested, and partly detached as the puddle seperates, and moves in specific geographical patterns, making runes on the floor with ornate circular, triangular, and star shaped patterns*
Old 03-01-02   #36
neonwraith
Voice of Unerring Reason

neonwraith
Darkstorm Beware

I allow no interfereing magics in MY dojo....

As you will find... I have a mystic aegis in place here.... magic is dampened and weakened. I can also throw a spell or 2 myself.

*Rego Vim requit perdo Est*

Darkstorm is engulfed in a dome of energy which shiimers with a vague silver hue.

*Try casting through that...*

He turns to more pressing matters

*Lenina sign*

He pulls a barbed length of silver from up his sleeve and with lighting precision inserts it into Leninas shoulder ansd twists.

He arms jerks and shudders as the nerves are wound around even for the undead the pain must be enormous

* I can cripple your arm from this position...sign while you still can.*

Neon

Sir Thomas More
Old 03-01-02   #37
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
"Curious. I was merely an observer. Nonetheless."

*DarkStorm casually walks outside the dojo. With a flash of light one can hear a sound resembling that of an exploding electricity transformer. DarkStorm re-emerges into the dojo, and resumes sitting against the wall, and respectfully refrains from manipulating the blood, choosing instead to draw in it with his finger. While looking up from time to time to witness what he believes may be one of the greatest battles he's ever seen. Looking down again, DarkStorm mumbles to himself.*

"These guys are pretty tough, what kind of land did I stumble upon this time?"
Old 03-02-02   #38
Qoji
Dark Q

Qoji is on a distinguished road
Credits: 80,024
What's all the hoo haa?

*Feeling somewhat dejected that he was unable to find a would-be attacker, Qoji continues to wander until he comes upon...a dojo! And by the sounds of things, it was being put to good use*

*The ninja appears in the doorway. He watches, mezmerized for a moment at the two combatants. He puts his hand over his eyes to shield himself from the flying blood and bits of flesh. It's enough to make him mutter to himself:*

'Jesus, what the hell have I got myself into?'

*His eye catches the figure sitting against the wall. This person didn't seem too phased at all by the carnage. The ninja approaches him, still trying to ward off the hunks of flesh flying about. He raises his hand in a gesture of friendship.*

'Greetings, I am Qoji.'

'....'

*Nods towards the fight*

'Quite a show they're putting on. How long have they been at it?'

Last edited by Qoji; 03-02-02 at 02:39.
Old 03-02-02   #39
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
*DarkStorm stands up, and shakes Qoji's hand. Then looks back up at the three combatants while speaking*

"I've been here for more than twenty minutes, but by the looks of the place I'd say they've been fighting for more than four hours. Two of them seem to be vampire-like things. And one of them... well I don't know what the hell he is, but he seems to own the place."

*DarkStorm folds his arms and looks up. As you see him standing there you notice the blood and flesh is bouncing off and dripping, a few inches from his body. He looks at Qoji for a second, then he too is no longer being pelted by blood and flesh. DarkStorm then resumes observing the intense feud.*
Old 03-02-02   #40
Qoji
Dark Q

Qoji is on a distinguished road
Credits: 80,024
*The ninja blinks as his eyes widen at DarkStorm's response. He slowly turns his head back to the fray*

'Four hours....'

*Qoji had recently been working up his endurance to a level comperable to his newly increased speed and strength, but it was still far from endless*

*The gory debris from the fight seemed to be deflected away from his person, through no action of his own. He casts a quick sideways glance at his new aquantance, and sits against the wall next to him, and contemplates whether or not to get involved in the present carnage....*