Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Crazy thing....

Old 03-05-06   #21
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by masochist
Ooooh jazz sounds nice...but will you be tempted to get a liquor license?
I live in Utah. Getting a liquor license is like trying to beat up a bum for money. It might be fun to try but you ain't getting one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-06   #22
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
March 3rd-- yesterday was my 4 year anniversary date at Smiths. This works out perfect because I have a 2-week vacation I can cash out and 3 personal days I can use.

party in utah?
Old 03-05-06   #23
Lord-IVD
DM

Lord-IVD is on a distinguished road
Credits: 61,612
Wish you LOTS O LUCK LAD !! the wife and I thought about doing the same once but it was to be a GAME/JAVA Shop ! Java Quest ! LOL .. sit sip and play or get a cup an dive away !

just take it easy and dont expand too much too soon .. I think you'll be fine your location is cherry !!
Old 03-05-06   #24
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,224
OK buddy-Boy... which one??

And when does my schedule change drastically? Inquiring minds want to know..

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 03-05-06   #25
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 656,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-IVD
Wish you LOTS O LUCK LAD !! the wife and I thought about doing the same once but it was to be a GAME/JAVA Shop ! Java Quest ! LOL .. sit sip and play or get a cup an dive away !

just take it easy and dont expand too much too soon .. I think you'll be fine your location is cherry !!
Holy crap. That's an awesome idea. Two of my favorite things in one location: caffeine and games. WHY DON'T YOU DO THAT. I'll be your first customer.

Old 03-05-06   #26
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
I am putting in a customer computer

S.O.D.

Old 03-05-06   #27
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,565
Oh man Dyshade . . . That all sounds so cool. I wish you the best of luck and I'll be sure to stop by for a visit when I get the chance.
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
Old 03-05-06   #28
Darkyin
Embracer Of The Dark

Darkyin is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,093
Mocha and gaming. On a network.
DUDE!
Too awesome for words!
Old 03-05-06   #29
Crypt
___

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Credits: 132,985
good luck bro. hope it works out for you guys and well if i ever decide to move to the states can i get a job there?

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

" It is easier to write words on water then to try to use argument on a christian"
Old 03-05-06   #30
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt
good luck bro. hope it works out for you guys and well if i ever decide to move to the states can i get a job there?
Sure--- but it would be under the table

I have a sole-proprietorship business license. The overhead is cheaper that way

Bring your DF ID's and you get a free drink

S.O.D.

Old 03-05-06   #31
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,581
congratz, dude. hopefully you make a boatload of cash on the deal. i'll have to find a reason to hit up salt lake sometime so i can drop in and say hi.

Old 03-06-06   #32
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 656,348
Eh.. I'll be a free spirit for the next few years. I can always reroute one of my flights and come drop by, Dyshade. WOULDN'T THAT BE FUN!

Old 03-06-06   #33
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady
Eh.. I'll be a free spirit for the next few years. I can always reroute one of my flights and come drop by, Dyshade. WOULDN'T THAT BE FUN!
Don't make me sic my wife on you

S.O.D.

Old 03-06-06   #34
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Bastard state wants 6. some odd fucking percent of my earnings..... grrr... every 3 months.... dam sales tax......

S.O.D.

Old 03-06-06   #35
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -1,904
congrats man, all the best with it.

Old 03-06-06   #36
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

I may also begin selling coffee and coffee products on-line. This is still up in the air but if I can get it going it should almost run itself

S.O.D.

Old 03-06-06   #37
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady
Holy crap. That's an awesome idea. Two of my favorite things in one location: caffeine and games. WHY DON'T YOU DO THAT. I'll be your first customer.
because we live in a town that customer to making money ratio would be infeasible...

we already have two game shops and a java shack on every corner.

i still like the idea of a speciality video store for horror/fantasy fans...and the merchandise that could go with it...sort of like a halloween all year store, but it probably wouldn't float either...

even if you can never find any decent horror around here that hasn't been seen a billion times.
Old 03-06-06   #38
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Here that would make big bucks. I just do not have the room in my present location. Networked gamer set-ups take up lots of room. I might like to do somehting like that later on.

S.O.D.

Old 03-06-06   #39
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Quote:
Here that would make big bucks. I just do not have the room in my present location. Networked gamer set-ups take up lots of room. I might like to do somehting like that later on.

my understanding is that salt lake is a bit bigger than kalispell, we have neighbors who moved up from utah...i don't know where though, they argue a lot.
Old 03-06-06   #40
Crypt
___

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Credits: 132,985
Quote:
Sure--- but it would be under the table

I have a sole-proprietorship business license. The overhead is cheaper that way

Bring your DF ID's and you get a free drink

the only problem with it being under the table bro, is i wouldn't be able to stay in the states for a long time.

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

" It is easier to write words on water then to try to use argument on a christian"