Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page The Death of George W. Bush

Old 02-10-04   #41
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
Oazaki is too arrogant and vengeful for me to entirely believe, even if what he says is true. I hope he's still on Darkforum if this stuff doesn't come true, though, because I'd want an explanation, dammit.

It'd be nice if Bush was out of the picture, though.

Last edited by (antihero); 02-10-04 at 13:01.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-04   #42
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,441
I think Dante did a much better job of describing world events and destruction while at the same time putting his enemies into the 7th ring of hell.
Old 02-11-04   #43
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Oazaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 45,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veredus
Darling Oazaki, this is Derdekea from OF. I did an extensive search on the Devil's Apocrypha and I stumbled upon an interview in which the author explained that it was indeed a work of fiction, and he had gotten the idea from the various history of Christian religion specials on the Discovery Channel. The author himslef has stated that it is a work of fiction.
yeah well, read the book babe and then tell me if you still think it's just a work of fiction. apart from anything else the insight contained in the book of philosophies alone is of an extent, depth and mystical wisdom that goes *way* beyond what a mere amusing fictional read might contain. it's also, unsurprisingly, deeply satanic/luciferian. check it out, you shd like it... oh and i've already dealt with the whole "Devil's Apocrypha is a work of fiction" thing on my thread "The Two YHWH's" btw...

re: the interview, yeah damn near all the players in this game use some sort of subterfuge and redirection. but anyways, here's the link to that interview for those of you reading this who'd like to check it out:
http://www.buried.com/interviews/john_devito.shtml

you can also find that link on the devil's apocrypha thread over on OF btw, along with some discussion of said work...

Quote:
So PaulS is an Archduke of hell, huh? Interesting. I thought he was almost sickeningly (the good kind of sickeningly) sweet and wise.
hey, don't get me wrong, PaulS the conscious ego personality is an annoying and misguided little fuck IMO. but that conscious ego personality is just a tool for the entity beneath and also that conscious ego personality ain't even partially aware of what he really is or what his role in all this will be...

Quote:
Am I some kind of hell spawn? Do I get to play?
and now we get to the reason why i'm bending the rules of the game slightly and posting here (briefly, this one post) once more... after all, it's big changes coming your way babe, and i thought they'd prbbly be a little easier on you if you were aware of what they were and what was behind them... so - yes, derdekea, you do get to play; no you are not some kind of hell spawn. what is occurring with you is that you are merging/becoming one of the old godesses. you may have heard of the sumerian godess Astarte (the goetic "demon" ashtaroth being a latter-day thinly veiled re-presentation of an aspect of her). Astarte was the goddess associated with the planet venus. then, from sumeria, their planets/gods thing spread westwards coming eventually to greece and from there to rome. what few people know or realise is that yes, the greeks *did* copy a lot of the structure of their religion from the sumerians, but it is different, though closely related, deities which were involved. so in greece and rome astarte's couterpart was venus/aphrodite. venus and aphrodite being just two different names for the same entity in this case. and again, venus/aphrodite was associated with the planet venus, just as in sumeria. that was the great strength of those religions you see: they found a way to capture the power of astrology, and hence of karma and predetermination, in social, political and religious/ritual structure; thereby allowing them to control the flows of fate to a good degree.

anyway, it was astarte in sumeria, venus/aphrodite in greece/rome and... a third entity in between. that third entity being another goddess who covered the area now occupied roughly by turkey and northern greece up to about thessaloniki, and also on some of the aegean islands, especially samothrace and ikaria. i'm not sure what the name of that goddess was but i'm sure you'll get that for yourself sooner or later. her nature was essentially darkness on the outside and light on the inside. she was a combination of: (combat, victory in war, cleverly focused power{by cleverly focused power i mean something along the lines of a highly skilled swordswoman as aopposed to the brute force of a beserker axeman.}) and (sex, sensuality, feminity and more sex). though the two were, at times, not quite as seperate as that. she was a lot darker than the venus/aphrodite version and quite a bit darker than the sumerian also. after all, she had the role of pushing those concepts westwards thru the persian's lands and that wasn't going to be accomplished through flowers and fluffy bunnies really...

anyway, you and her are merging / becoming as one / your souls and personalities are uniting and you're beginning to share the same physical form. after all, you didn't think you had your particular type of beauty just by chance did you? and you didn't really fully believe that that beauty was just the result of your genetic heritage from your parents either did you?

for more on this process of merging/becoming one of the old deities, you might want to talk to Arcanus Mysticus Spiritus and Rei, both users over on OF. they're both going through the same thing, though with different deities obviously. but, whilst you are just now beginning the process, they're quite a bit further along in it, to the extent that they're now fully aware of what's happening to them, what they're becoming, and have begun to draw on the powers and benefits that come with it. so they should be able to give you some good pointers on how it all goes and what it's like.

as regards a question you asked elsewhere, you quote multiple users in a post by actually typing out the phBB command lines, like this:

(quote="Lillith") and that OF Moderator seems in good health, at least to the point where he frequents the site all the time, Oz was suppose to "send him back to hell. (/quote)

except you use square brackets for it to work...

and to answer your point on that one lillith (seeing as i'm here... ) as veredus can prbbly tell you, i do things at specific times, in accord with ordained timing. for:

Ecclesiastes 3
1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

so yeah, the relevant motions as regards pauls have been placed, but it's not their time to activate yet. that is something which will occur later in 2004. as i believe i implied when i said that 3 days after his being removed from the physical he'd be back here in his true form. you see, by removing a demon from the physical i can then turn that karma around and upon its (very fast in this case) return, use that returning karma to fetch through a whole load of demons into long-term physical manifestation. the advantage of doing that karmically being that it will be done with the full authrotity of god, and karmically (ie inviolably) so. so, hope that clarifies that one for you.

all the best babes,
Oazaki.

Last edited by Oazaki; 02-11-04 at 04:35.
Old 02-11-04   #44
Lillith

Ah so you're still around and still delusional! You haven't visited the "Hi I'm Satan" thread lately, I wonder why!

And actually, to correct you, your statement about "PaulS" was that he wouldn't return that specific week you were "sending him back to hell". So what happened?

You base all your beliefs on a fictional book?! Wait till we get the "Trekkies" on your arse, that would be a truly entertaining spectacle. May as well take any fictional interpretation and imagine it to be truth, no one can stop you doing that, but I have to agree with Billy, Dante did do a much better job!
Old 02-14-04   #45
Necropolis
Higher Principality

Necropolis is on a distinguished road
Credits: 107,372
Oazaki, Wrap your laughing gear around this... *snaps fingers and every word out of Oazaki's mouth takes on its real form and turns to crap*

May Chaos Be Visited Upon You.
Old 02-20-04   #46
Sparky
New Blood

Sparky is on a distinguished road
Credits: 252
I have scryed I have cried I foresee Bush's reelection, the continued illegal status of marijuana and the continued false claims of occult powers by those that have no real world power NARTHGA!
Old 02-25-04   #47
Veredus
Face in the Mist

Veredus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,365
So I'm merging with a goddess, huh?

Right.
Old 02-26-04   #48
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

hee hee hee

i'm going to enjoy this one

hee hee hee

Oazaki.
Old 02-26-04   #49
Veredus
Face in the Mist

Veredus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,365
Could you hazard a guess at the goddess' name?

What if I don't believe in goddesses? Do I have a choice in this matter?
Old 02-28-04   #50
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veredus
Could you hazard a guess at the goddess' name?
well, i've tried but i ain't getting anything clear on this one yet. which is annoying as i'm normally very good with names. i'm sure i'll get it sooner or later though and when i do i'll get back to you with it.

Quote:
What if I don't believe in goddesses?
then you'll have fun figuring out what is happening to you as things begin to develop on that one. belief makes no difference in the operation of the laws of creation. nor in the fulfilment of contratcs you've already, prior to incarnation, agreed to. but hey, it ain't a bad thing that's happening to you. at the very least you'll enjoy the huge power-up you'll get in your sex life and in your sexual abilities...

Quote:
Do I have a choice in this matter?
interesting question. i'd be inclined to say not really as the karma 's pretty fixed on this one and has already begun to filter thru. but hey, if you're really against it then make that clear and i'm sure some sort of compromise or alternative arrangement could be reached.

me, if i was you i'd look at it from this perspective: you'll get access to a whole load of high-level knowledge, abilities and real, tangible esoteric powers. and pretty much any man you want will be yours for the taking i might add! in return, you share your physical form with a godess. it ain't that bad a deal really. and the reason it's happening to you and not to some other chick, is that you specifically have things that you can and will learn from her which will be of value to your path and indeed are a necessary part of it; just as she has things she'll be learning from you.

and it's not permanent either. just till 2013.

so think and feel about it babe. meditate on it and see what you get. and then decide where you want to take this, see what options are open to you on this one, and then flow with the option you girls choose to settle on. my guess is you're going to enjoy this one...

all the best and let me know how it goes,
Oazaki.
Old 02-28-04   #51
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oazaki
not figurative unfortunately... but they're not really a threat anymore either...
the emerald tablets of thoth the atlantean is anothe resource on the reptilians that might interest you...

Oazaki.

Whoa!!! Hold it right there.... i was readint his thread and only made it this far before i noticed you mention the Emerald Tablet..... first of all it is normally considered to be the Emerald Tablet Of Hermes Trismegistus as Thoth was a later incarnation..... or possibly just an altered name of Hermes.... and Thoth was not Atlantean he was Egyptian...... and in the whole of the Emerald Tablet not on reptilian creature is mentioned.... rather what is mentioned is what we Hermetics refer to as the Seven Laws of the physical world..... here is the Emerald Tablet from Beginning to end...

THE EMERALD TABLET OF HERMES
1) True, without falsehood, certain, most certain.
2) What is above is like what is below, and what is below, like that which is above. To make the miracle of the one thing.
And as all things were made from contemplation of one, so all things were born from one adaptation.
4) Its father is the Sun, its mother is the Moon.
5) The wind carried it in its womb, the earth breast fed it.
6) It is the father of all works of wonder in the world.
7) Its power is complete if turned towards earth, it will separate earth from fire, the subtle from the gross.
8) With great capacity (Wisdom) it ascends from earth to heaven. Again it descends to earth, and takes back the power of the above and the below.
9) Thus you will receive the glory of the distinctiveness of the world. All obscurity will flee from you.
10) This is the whole most strong strength of all strength, for it overcomes all subtle things, and penetrates all solid things.
11) Thus was the world created.
12) From this comes marvelous adaptations of which this is the procedure.
1 Therefore I am called Hermes Thrice-Crowned because I have three parts of the Wisdom of the whole world.

As you can readily see there is no mention of reptilians.... that is just more of your obsessive obfuscation and ignorance..... the more I read of your tripe the more I view you as being nothing more than a power monger without an ideals of his own....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-29-04   #52
SSJAoshi
my avys bigger than yours

Location: the wonderful word of hentai. oh how beutiful it is!
SSJAoshi is on a distinguished road
Credits: 50,758
itd be pretty cool if he died during any of those dates... hell.. itd be pretty cool if he died this year...

Old 02-29-04   #53
Lillith

Quote:

anyway, it was astarte in sumeria, venus/aphrodite in greece/rome and... a third entity in between. Oazaki.

Astarte is an Egyptian goddess (originally Phoenician), her Sumer equivalent would be Inanna. You have your "facts" rather mangled, as usual.

Last edited by Lillith; 02-29-04 at 05:46.
Old 02-29-04   #54
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade
here is the Emerald Tablet from Beginning to end...
geez, i don't know where you're getting your info from dyshade man, but the 13 principles ain't the whole of the emerald tablets by a long stretch. here's a link to an on-line version of the tablets:

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

which you can check out or not as you please. prbbly not i'd say as you seem to like staying within your own self-righteousness rather than beginning to open your eyes and see the truths laid in plain sight before you...

but anyways, here's one of the bits in the emerald tablets where it talks about the reptilians:

"In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.

Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.
Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place."

Oazaki.
Old 02-29-04   #55
Lillith

Quote:
prbbly not i'd say as you seem to like staying within your own self-righteousness rather than beginning to open your eyes and see the truths laid in plain sight before you...

Oazaki.

You're a fine one to talk, aren't you! Besides which, have you ever come across the word "metaphorical"? You constantly remind me of a staunch Christian, one who believes every word in the bible to be absolutely literal.
Old 02-29-04   #56
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith
Astarte is an Egyptian goddess (originally Phoenician), her Sumer equivalent would be Inanna. You have your "facts" rather mangled, as usual.
astarte / inana were just two different names in two different cultures for the same entity. just as was the case with aphrodite / venus.

geez lillith, i hope that you too, when the changes begin to hit this physical reality and the validity of my stuff begins to become evident for all to see, don't go back and delete all these beautifully short-sighted, self-righteous and self-satisfied posts that you've been making. don't worry though, i'll remember them .

Oazaki.
Old 02-29-04   #57
Lillith

Quote:
astarte / inana were just two different names in two different cultures for the same entity. just as was the case with aphrodite / venus.

geez lillith, i hope that you too, when the changes begin to hit this physical reality and the validity of my stuff begins to become evident for all to see, don't go back and delete all these beautifully short-sighted, self-righteous and self-satisfied posts that you've been making. don't worry though, i'll remember them .

Oazaki.

If you knew your shit like you wish us to believe, you would have been aware of Inanna being the Sumerian equivalent to the Phoenician Astarte. But beyond literal mythology and pantheons of Gods and Goddesses you calling anyone short-sighted, self-righteous and self-satisfied, is like 'the pot calling the kettle black'.

I have observed throughout all our back and forth posting that time and again you refuse to see beyond your own opinion, your own dogmatic beliefs, your own religiously affiliated concepts to embrace Higher Truth. You have time and again told people they are simply blatantly "wrong". You have made egregious assumptions about my Spirituality when you haven't the foggiest who I am or where I am, Spiritually speaking. You have entertained, I will give you that much. You have within your grasp many Spiritual truths, but again, your ego stands in the way of seeing beyond three-dimensional reality.
Old 02-29-04   #58
Lillith

Quote:

geez lillith, i hope that you too, when the changes begin to hit this physical reality and the validity of my stuff begins to become evident for all to see,
Oazaki.

There are many things shifting, on all dimensions, without a question, like I said you have within your grasp some potent Spiritual truths, but alas you wish to claim dominion over something which in the end is all One.
Old 02-29-04   #59
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
If you knew your shit like you wish us to believe, you would have been aware of Inanna being the Sumerian equivalent to the Phoenician Astarte.
re: the name by which the same godess was referred to in phoenicia and sumeria, conceded. in this you may well be right as i do not come by most of my information through the examination of historical resources or the reading of books but through personal esoteric investigation and experience. and she said that amongst her various names she prefered astarte (just like venus prefers "venus" to "aphrodite", unless you're talking to her in greek) and that she was big in sumeria. so yeah, i may well have got the technical name attributations re: cultures/countries wrong there. but is was still the same entity.

Quote:
I have observed throughout all our back and forth posting that time and again you refuse to see beyond your own opinion, your own dogmatic beliefs, your own religiously affiliated concepts to embrace Higher Truth. You have time and again told people they are simply blatantly "wrong".
yep. cos they are wrong. or, at best, only partially right. but my truth and beliefs ain't dogmatic. rather they're fluid and continuallly evolving as i learn more. and yes, i am open to learning from others who have more insight into a particular thing than me. in fact, i posted a whole thread on who some such people were and what i'd learnt from them back on OccultForums. it was called "those better than oazaki" as i recall (yeah, i was, as usual, doing more than one thing with that thread...)

Quote:
You have made egregious assumptions about my Spirituality when you haven't the foggiest who I am or where I am, Spiritually speaking. You have entertained, I will give you that much. You have within your grasp many Spiritual truths, but again, your ego stands in the way of seeing beyond three-dimensional reality.
ah, back to me, me me. you're cute lillith. glad to have entertained you. hope you enjoy the show which will be coming to a USA near you soon.
btw, haven't we already done the true nature of ego thing over on the "Hi, i am satan!!!" thread?

all the best babe,
Oazaki.
Old 02-29-04   #60
Oazaki
Hiko Seijuro

Quote:
There are many things shifting, on all dimensions, without a question, like I said you have within your grasp some potent Spiritual truths, but alas you wish to claim dominion over something which in the end is all One.
hey someone's gotta rule or else others will. so i figured it might as well be me as i reckon i can do the best job of it. and anyway, i'm only going to be ruling so as to set people free and lift them higher. i don't want dominion over them any more than is necessary to effect the changes which must be wrought. after all, ruling others is a hassle. and yeah, in the end it is all One, but that ain't the case yet down here, nor will it ever be due to the nature of physical existence. so, down here, the relevant motions must be gone through and the relevant changes made to bring about that which is coming and to unite that which is below with that which is above and that which is in the middle. and yes, that last bit *is* a hint...

all the best babe,
Oazaki.