Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuck love!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-15-03   #21
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,573
Re: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuck love!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ruthlessbitch
hmmmm - gee - I feel your pain Bitterlotus. Oh, and Dyshade - since Darktiggs or Darktiggr (whatever he is calling himself these days) seems to be absent from this thread - could ya show him the above quote and ask him if he GETS IT YET
I am unbiased.... I will play no Mans nor Womans message boy... you wanna take it to him be my guest.... I hold no ill will toward you nor will I..... if you wish to post there go ahead and do so.... yet do not expect me to relay nor to paste and cut anything.....

Of course I do read and see all.... and sometimes point stuff out to him iffen I notice it.... he is reading your post as I post... if he feels the need to reply... well he is a big boy now and can do so.....

................................By the by........................
don't you owe I and Amber a night out
LOL.................

Ummm.... someone turn me.... I am roasted.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-03   #22
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,224
Re: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuck love!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ruthlessbitch
hmmmm - gee - I feel your pain Bitterlotus. Oh, and Dyshade - since Darktiggs or Darktiggr (whatever he is calling himself these days) seems to be absent from this thread - could ya show him the above quote and ask him if he GETS IT YET?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Better yet, could ya cut and paste into the BITCH thread that he wants me to go to? I just don't see the point in arguing with someone that is totally clueless, refuses to see a situation for what it is (and what it COULD have been) and refuses to live in the real world.
Get what?? the fact that you hate yourself? the fact that no matter what i did, it wasn't good enough?? The fact that if i played EQ for 1 hour a week it was TO much?? The fact that you were so busy finding things to do that you never had time to do things with me? WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK I WAS ON THE COMPUTER?????? Playing with either kid(yours or mine) didn't matter.. interacting with them when they were on the computer didn't count either.. Unless i was playing jock boy, i was ignoring you and yours.. I had to be in the living room watching pollo yoko or whatever that 3yo show was.. or cops, or (yet another) reruns of the simpsons, or rugrats.. OH and lets not forget that i needed to be anywhere but the bedroom(were my computer was) 24/7 to make you happy.. To hell with what i wanted to watch, i needed to be in the livingroom.. And during the summer, it had to be outside.. 107 in the shade, BUT HELL, i needed to be outside!!! Whats your point?? the fact that i don't enjoy extreme heat or cold? or the fact that you have problems dealing with someone who wanted you privately, at least on occasion.. OH thats right, if you have kids there is NO SUCH THING AS private time...

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 02-15-03   #23
Ruthlessbitch
THE Bitch

Ruthlessbitch
Credits: 9,926
first of all, I don't hate myself ... I may hate some aspects of my life, but if I hated myself - I would no longer be. second - once again you have chosen to ignore the TRUE point and play the victim youself. Ain't working with this broad. The POINT is you chose to totally ignore the outside world - unless it related to YOUR computer - or subjects therein. The computer isn't the problem ... your total lack of participation in LIFE, and mine and my kids life was. Yea, the ONLY time you interacted with the kids, mine OR YOURS was if it had something to do with the computer. and tell me when you ever mentioned EVER going anywhere or doing anything??? YOU were TOO busy leveling up, looking at all the little nudie pics on the adult forum here, etc., etc. I could go on, and on, and on.... but I digress. and please, if I remember correctly, when you weren't on the computer, or waiting to level up or a page to load I remember a TV in the bedroom that seemed to pretty much be on most of the time as well. Don't even go THERE pal! I don't have ANY problems with someone wanting me privately Mr., however, when that is the ONLY time they want me and have the attitude of "I just wish YOUR kids would shrivel up and die" ... THEN I HAVE A PROBLEM! Which brings me to the main point of all this. I do NOT appreciate you telling everyone that will listen to you INCLUDING MY FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS what PUKES me and my kids are ... especially my son. Don't even try to defend or deny .... I have too much evidence AND witnesses. THAT in my book is totally uncalled for and when you start hurting my kids, you hurt me. And ANYONE on this forum WITH KIDS 24/7, can tell you (because once again you are TOTALLY clueless) that when you have kids - your "Private Time" pretty much ceases to exist. But when you are all absorbed in your computer - well ... need I say more? But then what would YOU know about raising children! You are so out of touch with everyting that does not revolve around a computer - ESPECIALLY child raising. It's all about you - and beyond that is unimportant. YOU JUST DON'T CARE. yea, I was told that too. So WHERE do you get off telling me you still love me? To make me happy all you had to do was PARTICIPATE in the relationship (and life) ... but that, apparently, was too much to ask. Grow up! I still hold out hope that maybe one day you will get it - but I'm not going to hold my hand on my ass waiting for that to happen. nuff said.

Last edited by Ruthlessbitch; 02-15-03 at 20:05.
Old 02-15-03   #24
Shamelusthussy
Face in the Mist

Shamelusthussy
Credits: 811
Ruthless & Bitter

This situation sounds, looks, feels frightingly similar to my EQ addict headache......I feel for you girls!

The beautiful thing about all this is......you DON'T have to deal with it! There is so much more to life! Boot em out the door and change the locks. People don't get BETTER until THEY realize THEY have a PROBLEM....good riddance!

I'll get you my pretty and your little EQ too!
Old 02-15-03   #25
Crypt
___

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Credits: 132,985
anyone ever thought they emese themselves into EQ to get the hell away from you people? maybe he issue does stem from you and that is their way of dealing.

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

" It is easier to write words on water then to try to use argument on a christian"
Old 02-15-03   #26
Shamelusthussy
Face in the Mist

Shamelusthussy
Quote:
Originally posted by Crypt
anyone ever thought they emese themselves into EQ to get the hell away from you people? maybe he issue does stem from you and that is their way of dealing.

You know Crypt I might agree with that if the circumstances were different. We had a wonderful loving relaionship before EQ....which you wouldn't know ANYTHING about.....also, his new EX girl friend. EX being the critical word here....also left him BECAUSE of his EQ addiction AND she plays EQ and even she doesn't understand it!! One more thing...he just lost his job...no doubt from his NUMEROUS "call outs"...sick, you say? no, EQ again...

I'm just glad the madness is over! Phew, another lessoned learned!
Old 02-15-03   #27
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

LOL i was playing EQ BEfore her and i got together...
She knew i played it..

Nice guys finish last

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

Old 02-15-03   #28
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
when fantasy is more than reality, make reality a fantasy.

i have no complaints about my loves, but i do have complaints about people and love in general...

What's wrong with everyone?, there are people out there that would do anything for love, they are alone night after night, make the effort to find love, but they don't. Ironically enough people find it but are never happy with it, perfect love is not a reality, and i do not believe it's possible...to be a perfect love, you'd have to be a perfect person, and no one is perfect, not even me. To expect others to be perfect, is to only fail...

Crypt makes a good point. If a person is emmersed in a point of surreality, it's because something is lacking that they are seeking to replace or they want to escape...i know first hand because i live in my own world, i run from reality like a plague and am happy in my world. I don't like the "real world". I love roleplaying because for a time i get to be somebody else with an exciting life, a life with no kids, wonderous powers, great outfits, adventure, danger romance and no responsibility, all with the possibility of start over. Not a life of work, bills, kids, and the possibility of the world ending tomarrow, who wants to live in that world? When i come to the "real world" than i do what i have to do, but i don't like it, and am more often daydreaming than focusing But that's why my husband is so important to me, he realizes that i don't like living in the real world, and he makes it more pleasant for me...he's my anchor and reason for staying.

In return i want to make it pleasant for him, so i sacrifice some of my personal hang ups, get over them and do what he wants so that he'll be happy. That's what love requires, discussion, sacrifice of the I, and a focus on the we.

It's easy to find faults with others, but what is it in his life he's trying to escape, and why not make the "real world" more happy for him...look at what everquest entails and bring it to your real life...i don't know how many times my husband has been a devil, ranger or wicked little elf for my pleasure, as i've been the innocent virgin, silly whore and defiant queen for him. You may have it viewed that the two of you had a perfect life, but did he? Why not indulge his fantasies a bit, give him a reason to leave his cyberworld and stay in reality as his anchor?

My life is not perfect, but i'm happy with it...and i'm not easy to please...i just realized to have a perfect life, i had to settle for an imperfect reality.

Bitching is good, but action is better. Love is not easy to find, and if you feel it's best to toss him out and start all over again, than that's what you should do, not bitch about how unhappy you are and continue carrying on about it...do it and be done with it, don't drag it around to pass on to the next relationship...if one presents itself again.
Old 02-15-03   #29
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Oh, and i never lost work time just for the game...
When i was home days she was working, i would even ask if anything needed to be done around the house.. The response i usually got was "no thats ok"
as for the play time i had.. in the last month of our relationship, i played more so i didn't have to deal with the pain inside.. But i still got off the game most days when she got home from work... Although she was waiting for me to leave anyways..

Nice guys finish last

Old 02-16-03   #30
Shamelusthussy
Face in the Mist

Shamelusthussy
obviously my experience, in it's entirety, was hugely different then yours........
Old 02-16-03   #31
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

yes, we have had underlying problems besides EQ....
And in general, no two situations are alike.. Similar maybe.. but different

Nice guys finish last

Old 02-16-03   #32
Shamelusthussy
Face in the Mist

Shamelusthussy
Quote:
Originally posted by Darktiggr
yes, we have had underlying problems besides EQ....
And in general, no two situations are alike.. Similar maybe.. but different
exactly......it wasn't a "fairy tale" for any of us.
Old 02-16-03   #33
Crypt
___

Look, my wife is addicted to EQ and has admitted it. Interesting that it doesn't do any damage to our relationship and well she plays as oten as she wants to. At one point her and i had a problem dealing with issue and the internet/computer. We talked about it and decided it would be in the best interest of our relationship to make a time to spend together. Just us, no computer, no kids. Just the two of us. Had it not been for that, i doubt our relationship would be the way it is today. We both get our time to play games and be online, but we also have our time together as well. The idea that people get addicted to EQ i can see and somewhat understand. It is a better way for them to interact with the world if something is lacxking in their life, or lacking in them themselves. I bet, if you looked into the life of the guy who played EQ so damn much that he ended up killing himself, he probably had a nice severe case of low self opinion. Some people find it earier to interact with people online, as they don't have the fear and worries as they would offline. How many people can say they are the same person online as they are offline? How many of you can say that alot of the stuff you say on here you would walk up to a complete stranger and say offline?

" It is easier to write words on water then to try to use argument on a christian"
Old 02-16-03   #34
Seph
Pro Bono Gigolo

Location: Hit my sig link and see RavenBlack City for yourself.
Seph is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,971
How nice, BitterLotus's complaints are being ignored in the place of others' , and in her own thread, and on a computer no less. lol, the irony.

Seriously though, talk to your husband.

^^ New lightning fast server.
Old 02-16-03   #35
Ruthlessbitch
THE Bitch

Ruthlessbitch
Quote:
Originally posted by Darktiggr
LOL i was playing EQ BEfore her and i got together...
She knew i played it..
I sure did ... and I also remember being told ... "Once we move in together "hun" ... I won't have a reason to be on EQ, because I will have you ... "
(in retrospect, how nauseating.)

Old 02-16-03   #36
Ruthlessbitch
THE Bitch

Ruthlessbitch
Quote:
now THERE is a most typical statement from the male population.

You JUST DON"T GET THE BOTTOM LINE DO YOU???? Get a grip people! Not that I have had to deal with anyone TRYING to get over an addiction, but I seem to recall a very profound statement regarding "12 steps" ... be it alcoholism, gambling, etc.,... one of the signs of addiction is the ability to deny having a problem and the ability to BLAME EVERYONE ELSE for the problem. And I am SO happy for all the people on this forum that can work their wonderous lives AROUND their computer ... geeeeeezzzzzzz!

Old 02-16-03   #37
Ruthlessbitch
THE Bitch

Ruthlessbitch
Quote:
Look, my wife is addicted to EQ and has admitted it. Interesting that it doesn't do any damage to our relationship and well she plays as oten as she wants to. At one point her and i had a problem dealing with issue and the internet/computer. We talked about it and decided it would be in the best interest of our relationship to make a time to spend together. Just us, no computer, no kids. Just the two of us. Had it not been for that, i doubt our relationship would be the way it is today. We both get our time to play games and be online, but we also have our time together as well. The idea that people get addicted to EQ i can see and somewhat understand. It is a better way for them to interact with the world if something is lacxking in their life, or lacking in them themselves. I bet, if you looked into the life of the guy who played EQ so damn much that he ended up killing himself, he probably had a nice severe case of low self opinion. Some people find it earier to interact with people online, as they don't have the fear and worries as they would offline. How many people can say they are the same person online as they are offline? How many of you can say that alot of the stuff you say on here you would walk up to a complete stranger and say offline?
I can. Maybe thats my problem - I don't TRY to hide who I am. I am basically the same person online as I am in person. I don't like deception, or liars. What you see (or read, is what you get.) If you don't like me - that's your problem, as well as your loss. Because I am a damn fine human being. And I don't need to hide behind a computer and a false face trying to convince everyone I am someone I am not.

Old 02-16-03   #38
Shamelusthussy
Face in the Mist

Shamelusthussy
weird how all the posting got turned around to the people "bitching" about their spouse, boyfriend, wife or whatever who is addicted to EQ......gee folks, amazing, that you people would minimize the situation....if it were alcohol or Herion or Gambling....would you really blame (or try to) it on the people in the addicts life?? I think not.....get a grip!
nobody holds the bottle up to an alcoholics mouth.....hence, nobody holds the keyboard up to an EQ addict......

Here's my shoes, wear em, then we will talk!
Old 02-16-03   #39
Crypt
___

alcohol and herion are a physical dependancy, were in EQ is not. It is easier to blame a pyscological dependency on something in your life that is lacking, instead of escaping from reality with alcohol or drugs. I use video games to curb my violent tendencies. Where some people might us things like EQ to get over their shyness, or inability to make friends easily. I am not saying that the relationship between Ruthless and Tigg's or Bitter and her husband is on the same level, but maybe if they looked into the underlying reasoning for why they must play EQ or other online games you might see a reason in which to work on. Not one person is to blame for the failing of a relationship. It does take 2

Old 02-16-03   #40
Shamelusthussy
Face in the Mist

Shamelusthussy
Quote:
alcohol and herion are a physical dependancy, were in EQ is not. It is easier to blame a pyscological dependency on something in your life that is lacking, instead of escaping from reality with alcohol or drugs. I use video games to curb my violent tendencies. Where some people might us things like EQ to get over their shyness, or inability to make friends easily. I am not saying that the relationship between Ruthless and Tigg's or Bitter and her husband is on the same level, but maybe if they looked into the underlying reasoning for why they must play EQ or other online games you might see a reason in which to work on. Not one person is to blame for the failing of a relationship. It does take 2
point, counterpoint Crypt! I can agree with what you are saying, once again to a certain degree. It does take two, TWO have to participate....but that was not my experience.....more to my experience was....begging, pleading, cry, threating (as well as his family) to stop this and get some help...was I including myself in that, YES! He didn't want to, he felt no need, he didn't want to leave his EQ....now, this is where I draw the line.....this is NOT my fault......this is on HIM.....again, he now has an EX girlfriend (yes, I'm friends with her) who is claiming the same thing.

One more thing.....there is more to addiction then just the physical aspects, it's a mind set that has to be changed as well, old habits, destructive thinking patterns, denial etc...and I think EQ falls in this catergory ( I would never compare Herione addiction point to point with an EQ addiction) however beyond the physical aspects....if it smells like shit, if it taste like shit, if it looks like shit....well it just may be shit...ya know!