Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page 1st post! yeah! WHat kind of Car do you drive?

Old 02-19-04   #1
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,441
1st post! yeah! WHat kind of Car do you drive?

<--- Mustang coupe 2000.
Old 02-19-04   #2
patryn
fuck off

patryn will become famous soon enoughpatryn will become famous soon enough
Credits: 171,653
91 mazda rx7 gxl

hopefully it will be turbo within a year.

http://www.bluegrass.net/~patryn/car.htm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jesus wants his fucking whistle.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-04   #3
dark_duqualle
a little clos'r to home

Location: a couch or a van, depends on level of alchohol in body
dark_duqualle is on a distinguished road
Credits: 72,656
bike.
18 speed.
blue and white.
nice steel rims.......lol

Old 02-19-04   #4
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

you should get some decal racing stripes on that fucker...
Old 02-19-04   #5
patryn
fuck off

and a NOS system.

Old 02-19-04   #6
Tainted Soul
Darkness Incarnate

Tainted Soul will become famous soon enough
Credits: 76,272
1990 Chevy Suburban, or "the beast" as my friends and I have come to call it. It's good for road trips because you don't have to pay for a hotel. Just crawl in the back and go to sleep.
Old 02-19-04   #7
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by patryn
and a NOS system.
i wouldnt go with NOS unless youre a racer and have already maxed out your engine, better get a cold air intake too to keep it all cool.

A custom paint job though will make you car look hotter and make it stand out from all the other black cars out there.
Old 02-19-04   #8
Icey_Blueyez
Darkness Incarnate

Icey_Blueyez is on a distinguished road
Credits: 113,239
Well i dont drive it yet, cuz its sitting in Sun Chevy waiting for its rims. But anyways my baby is a black 2004 Trail Blazer fully loaded! 20 inch rims...chrome (i got 2 sets of different rims....for spring he gets these one chrome rims(i forget the name of them)...But for summer time my baby gets spinners!!!!!) Tinted windows (all around), awesome system, dvd player (the screen doesnt get to go in until my 17th birthday...3 months from now), that OnStar thing..Where i can talk to a person if i need help going somewhere and its like a phone, red neon light underneath, and lots of other lil awesome shit!!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-04   #9
patryn
fuck off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
i wouldnt go with NOS unless youre a racer and have already maxed out your engine, better get a cold air intake too to keep it all cool.

A custom paint job though will make you car look hotter and make it stand out from all the other black cars out there.
oh, i thought you were talking about the bike. nos is a cheap power adder, unless you f up and pop the motor.

as for flash, no thanks. i'd rather not draw attention to myself. there are already enough ricers around here. i'm purely in it for the sport. hell, i'm about ready to take off the rear wing, be it i can get the holes patched cheap enough. the only thing that my car might get exterior wise is wheels. well, and fixed from jenn putting the dent in it and breaking part of the tail light. no more power upgrades until i can afford to go turbo. no sense in dumping money on a powerplant that will at best get into the low 14's in the quarter. same amount of time and money could see 12's with the turbo powerplant. my present goal is coilovers to drop the car and allow for me to trim the spring perch to make these 225 section tires i bought fit the front.

Old 02-19-04   #10
patryn
fuck off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijuana_Bandit
Well i dont drive it yet, cuz its sitting in Sun Chevy waiting for its rims. But anyways my baby is a black 2004 Trail Blazer fully loaded! 20 inch rims...chrome (i got 2 sets of different rims....for spring he gets these one chrome rims(i forget the name of them)...But for summer time my baby gets spinners!!!!!) Tinted windows (all around), awesome system, dvd player (the screen doesnt get to go in until my 17th birthday...3 months from now), that OnStar thing..Where i can talk to a person if i need help going somewhere and its like a phone, red neon light underneath, and lots of other lil awesome shit!!!!!!!!
you rich kids really make me sick. must be nice.

Old 02-19-04   #11
Tainted Soul
Darkness Incarnate

No kidding. I think it's the most stupid idea for new drivers to get a brand new vehicle. Chances are she'll wreck it, and it'll be worth nothing. Happened to my friend. He had a brand new car. Wasn't even driving for a month, got cocky and locked his brakes up on a turn, hit 2 cars head on. Sold it for $500. Funny thing is that his dad went right out and got him another vehicle. Stupid parents and stupid drivers.
Old 02-19-04   #12
Icey_Blueyez
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by patryn
you rich kids really make me sick. must be nice.
Im sorry my "richyness" makes u sick...Im not that rich...Well actually "Its not me whos rich, its my father!" (quoted from The Rich Girls)! teehehe! I cant help it my daddy gives me money all the time! Hate him! But no i bought the rims with my own money!
Old 02-19-04   #13
patryn
fuck off

yep. being on the rx7 boards you get kids whose parents by them a new 3rd gen. beautiful cars. lightweight, world class suspension. car runs a mid 13 sec quarter mile and a top speed of 150+. you see these dads getting there 16-17 yr old son one and they total it within a month. if they live they are in the hospital or there friend is. hell there was one where the kid's dad drove it and went off a turn into a river. son got out but his father couldn't undo the seatbelt. some people just don't respect what a car can do.

anyway, off on a tangent. yeah, i'm a firm believer that you should start off in a safe pos. otherwise you are throwing money down the drain. put them in something fast and you are asking for them to kill themselves. i felt privileged when my parents bought me the camry for college. that was my freebe. 5yrs old but dependable. they would have shot me if i started buying all kicds of shit for it. i had to pay my insurance anyway. they would have said that if i can buy all that, then i could afford to pay for the car.

Old 02-19-04   #14
Tainted Soul
Darkness Incarnate

I can't imagine what the insurance is going to be for you...Brand new driver...in a brand new vehicle...wow, sucks to be your parents. Because they'll probably pay your insurance too, right?

And for those rims...where'd you get the money? Because I doubt that you have a job... and technically, if your parents gave you the money to buy the rims...you didn't exactly buy them yourself.

Also, on another note... Saw something about regulating an age at which drivers stop driving. Personally...I think 65. New drivers, and old drivers are the worst.
Old 02-19-04   #15
Siren

Siren is on a distinguished road
Credits: 31,780
2003 Jeep Liberty
Old 02-19-04   #16
Icey_Blueyez
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tainted Soul
No kidding. I think it's the most stupid idea for new drivers to get a brand new vehicle. Chances are she'll wreck it, and it'll be worth nothing. Happened to my friend. He had a brand new car. Wasn't even driving for a month, got cocky and locked his brakes up on a turn, hit 2 cars head on. Sold it for $500. Funny thing is that his dad went right out and got him another vehicle. Stupid parents and stupid drivers.
I agree with you on this...But i am an awesome driver. I live on a farm and my dad, bro, and i always drove the truck around the farm...I learned how to drive when i was 12. And i had street raced before MANY of times with VERY VERY powerful cars. And i also drive a damn Dodge Dully stick and its a 6 speed every damn day, everywhere. So ya...Im a really good driver and im aware of shit around me!
Old 02-19-04   #17
Icey_Blueyez
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tainted Soul
I can't imagine what the insurance is going to be for you...Brand new driver...in a brand new vehicle...wow, sucks to be your parents. Because they'll probably pay your insurance too, right?

And for those rims...where'd you get the money? Because I doubt that you have a job... and technically, if your parents gave you the money to buy the rims...you didn't exactly buy them yourself.

Also, on another note... Saw something about regulating an age at which drivers stop driving. Personally...I think 65. New drivers, and old drivers are the worst.
The insurance is going to be very bad. Cuz we already have 22 cars...And since i am a new driver and im coming into it, its going to be bad. Now if i put it under my dads name, it wouldnt be...But because we have tons of cars under his name, and everyone elses it has to be under mine. And no i have to pay for that.

And yes i bought the rims with my money. I do have a job. I work for my horse trainer. And i show horses and i get $100 each horse...And i usually show about 12 horses a day. And at big time shows they pay me up to sometimes $1,000. There U nebnose shit!!!!!!

Last edited by Icey_Blueyez; 02-19-04 at 16:05.
Old 02-19-04   #18
patryn
fuck off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijuana_Bandit
I agree with you on this...But i am an awesome driver. I live on a farm and my dad, bro, and i always drove the truck around the farm...I learned how to drive when i was 12. And i had street raced before MANY of times with VERY VERY powerful cars. And i also drive a damn Dodge Dully stick and its a 6 speed every damn day, everywhere. So ya...Im a really good driver and im aware of shit around me!
thats a plus. however i'd shoot your father for letting you street race.

what on satans shitty earth is nebnose?

Old 02-19-04   #19
Icey_Blueyez
Darkness Incarnate

He doesnt know i do it!

A nebnose...Its like a person who like i dunno...Its just my word of the day i guess...
Old 02-19-04   #20
windowpained
VE38 Monocerotis

windowpained is on a distinguished road
Credits: 9,734
92 Mazda Protege. It's craptastic. It is amazing that it hasn't died yet. I take good care of my shitty car though because I love my crappy car and I don't know what I'd do without it.