Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Further Down to Nothingness

Old 08-24-05   #381
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,146
Vampire D...not much to my taste but a good anime nethertheless.
Happy birthday man.
Iíve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesnít show your fighting pose.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-05   #382
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

harli is on a distinguished road
Credits: 160,547
happy birthday Ryan!

*great big hugs and kisses*

http://darkforum.com/showthread.php?...95#post1471795
Old 08-24-05   #383
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,224
what she said..

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 08-25-05   #384
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Location: Sailing on the ocean of Hoplessness and Failure on the Doom Ship and patiently waiting to be dashed against a rather large rock.
SyntheticMartyr is on a distinguished road
Credits: 24,772
Wow thanks everybody! *big hugs* other than my family and one other person you are the only people to have wished me a good one ...I got to go to outback and they gave me a free coupon for a future appetizer there just because it was my birthday... I feel special
Old 08-25-05   #385
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticMartyr
Wow thanks everybody! *big hugs* other than my family and one other person you are the only people to have wished me a good one ...I got to go to outback and they gave me a free coupon for a future appetizer there just because it was my birthday... I feel special
you were the first person, well, only person to call me on mine remember?

i love ya and mis you man! i hope you had a decent one! next time i see ya, you get 24 spanks! 24 now right??
Old 08-25-05   #386
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Location: Sailing on the ocean of Hoplessness and Failure on the Doom Ship and patiently waiting to be dashed against a rather large rock.
Yeah thats true well yeah you can count backwards if you want to but dont tell okay?
Old 08-26-05   #387
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Tomorrow is for all the marbles... even the shiny red one. To the people that show a lack of consideration on their part to be a good friend and be a designated driver in my time of celebration, I have my last laugh now. For I am blowing off my own party, and being kidnapped by someone else and having the real party somewhere else. I would do it for them, so they can rot in hell. My rescuer from this madness, I can't thank them enough and I feel the love. I really do. I can't help but feel like something is going to happen, but I am really not sure if maybe I might be reading too far into something....but signs are leaning towards good times....
Old 08-27-05   #388
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

good. you need more good times.
Old 08-28-05   #389
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

well my rescuer had a crisis... so no going out for ryan.... however my rescuer took me to a rennaisance fair in which I had a great time even in a down pouring rain... however, I am starting to fall for my rescuer all over again... and this is not a good thing for she is crushing on someone else, and I see that I think she will be with him, so again my heart hurts... I can't read signals very well... what seemed like the actions of more than a friend was simply the actions of a friendship... and it had nothing to do with rescuing me .... I hate being confused. It's hard being friends with a person you completely adore from head to toe. but still I want this person in my life... but why is it whenever I get rid of these feelings, they come back months later? Right now she's really the only friend I got in driving distance....why the fuck can I not get over her??? urgh..... I think I'm going to be sick....
Old 08-28-05   #390
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

awwwww

*hugs*
Old 08-29-05   #391
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

I am Crazy ... I tell you! Mad! Looney... mwahahahahah .... ok I'm done with that... I'm a little off kilter... work sucked because it was my first day back... i continue to get mixed signals from people... and I'm just not sure if maybe I fell behind and fell out of a loop or if maybe they fell off the short bus... maybe both. I am however very clown princey tonight and things that come out of my mouth are just plain silly... worse than usual... be afraid be very afraid... it just seems that this could be another bipolar week...i don't know but wednesday is my day off so I'm happy for that... I'm thinking maybe i'll go with joe from work to the flea market and to cabella's and then when he goes to work I'll go off and hike / do a freestyle running bit... (for some reason I always wanted to try that) anyways my friend jennie is actually going to frame the picture when she can... wow I told her I accidentally drew on the back so if she gets bored she can turn it over lol. so technically she has two of my originals, only one took about a half hour to make (side where my original intended drawing took about 3 and took about 3 different pencils to do a number 2b, a 5h, and a 6b... gotta love starter kits from the local arts and crafts franchise... Micheals... but yeah that made me feel good that someone actually likes my work enough to want to frame it, not just because I made it but because they actually like it...and drawing was never really a strong point for me ... I mean I didnt suck at it... but i'm not exactly a virtuouso of anything... i'm more of a slightly above average jack of all trades... the rennaisance man without the over the top contributions...

Perhaps after my little work out I may draw some more or maybe I should just bring my stuff to merrill creek because well... it's quiet there and nice.. I could get a lot of inspiration there ya know? I'll be like Henry David Thoreau's Walden (yes I know it's a book but I'll do in my drawing what he does for writing) on Crack! but somehow I think the crack thing won't occur I don't draw as many evil things as I used to.... that alien one I did was like the last truely gruesome thing I did and it looked rather gigeresque but that was like two months ago..... anywaysI am happy for now and hope it continues....
Old 08-30-05   #392
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

keep at it man send me some arts....and a letter. i mish you to pieces.
Old 08-30-05   #393
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,146
Keep at it indeed.
Iíve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesnít show your fighting pose.
Old 09-02-05   #394
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

I am feeling very weird tonight... like something is missing, and something is wrong. Very wrong. I don't know what it is... I feel drained from my rage today, and I kind of have a gloom fit coming on.... I feel lonely today, and I really have no reason to. I honestly don't know what to make of all of it... I kind of just want to curl up into a ball and disappear, and make it that I never existed at all...
Old 09-06-05   #395
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

mwaahahaah revenge has never been more fun. *grins evilly*
Old 09-11-05   #396
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Well my revenge plot came out pretty well, and I am no longer being stalked by the crotch goblin from work, from a little mayhem from me and a new friend i made on myspace .... however, I had to sacrifice my blog for it for a day. seeing how the goblin liked to read what is going on in my life but wants no part of it i figured I'd give her something worth reading , and with the assistance from my new friend it became very credible that people i did not warn ahead of time asked me about it....(i did try to warn jennie ahead of time by telling janice her best friend but janice never got around to it, which indeed rose some eyebrows) Some people may be wondering why I bothered that much with telling jennie in the first place... what with all the mixed signals and all. Well am going to tell you... and this gets very complicated so I hope people are sitting down for all this.

Well I really do love Jennie, I do, and I think she actually loves me back, but she doesnt know what to do, or where to start, and I really dont either because I dont want to ruin a good friendship but I am sending the signals out by being teeth-rotting sweet, and I have been making her blush extensively, which to me that means she still likes me big time I think, and even though it seems like I know the right thing to say at all times, well I do have quite a way with words and am a quick thinker, but in all honesty it's coming from the heart.

However, this is where it gets complicated. My new friend , Jess (the one from myspace) , our friendship is going in an unfamiliar direction and I'm not sure how I feel about it, and a big part of me doesnt care, and i am having conflicts of morality ...because this girl and myself we act like regular friends but we also become very perverted around each other, and I know when we hang out for the first time ... we may just wind up crossing over to a friends with benefits package. Thats the part I am having troubles with. I feel nothing but friendship type thing and insatiable lust, but nothing else. I know It goes against all my moral fiber because I know if I wind up with jennie this is going to hurt her really bad because she knew back when we first dated I loved her just as much and things got hot and heavy but I never had sex with her, and it made it difficult a little. I know if all of a sudden I have a friend with benefits I will lose standing and might even put irreversible hurt on this girl and i dont want that. Half of me doesnt care though about the whole friends with benefits thing... *shrugs* just what the hell happened ??? something changed I'm not sure whats going to happen, could be nothing , could be something, only time will tell, I have no expectations, but I feel like I should or that I need to plan for all angles just so I am not shocked or surprised later.... crazy life I lead ...
Old 09-11-05   #397
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

hey stranger.

congrats on the revengeness.
Old 09-11-05   #398
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

yeah it was about time she got her just rewards
Old 09-14-05   #399
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

ok here goes .... well my computer bit the big one in which the hard drive went capoot, so now it's the world's biggest paperweight.. so I bought a new computer by HP ... yippee. Played a new game at an arcade today called initial D was kinda cool but really hard. I have a canker sore in the webbing of my upper gum where the lip and gum meets.. I am applying an oral anestetic and it is numbing my face because I keep screwing up. I won some cool ebay auctions but not the one i really wanted to win... an 1893 1st edition of the legend of sleepy hollow.... fully illustrated in emaculate condition and i lost by 50 cents oh well Ce la Vie.

I have come in contact with a friend of mine and I am now going to be submitting some work to his literary magazine, and there is also a possibility of me auditioning for a a band as a vocalist.... we'll see eh?

In addition to all this stuff, I am also looking at colleges to finally go back and do something. And furthermore this saturday I may have a play date.... which I'm not sure how that will turn out considering well hmm it's a friend and well it could become the benefits package like i said earlier.... interesting direction.... not sure like i said how i feel about it
Old 09-15-05   #400
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

HPs are shit. shoulda bought a Dell.