Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Further Down to Nothingness

Old 07-27-05   #321
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

harli is on a distinguished road
Credits: 160,547
i know exactly what its like. on both sides actually. just be a friend. you already know how to do that.
Old 07-27-05   #322
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Location: Sailing on the ocean of Hoplessness and Failure on the Doom Ship and patiently waiting to be dashed against a rather large rock.
SyntheticMartyr is on a distinguished road
Credits: 24,872
Things just got uglier today too,my sister is moving back home by as early as september, I have not slept well since my vacation two weeks ago... I need to get out of here,and this is going to suck.
I feel like I am being punished for something I didnt do. well I guess I have to start ultra saving now so I can get out of here.... this sucks.
Old 07-27-05   #323
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticMartyr
Things just got uglier today too,my sister is moving back home by as early as september, I have not slept well since my vacation two weeks ago... I need to get out of here,and this is going to suck.
I feel like I am being punished for something I didnt do. well I guess I have to start ultra saving now so I can get out of here.... this sucks.
bummer man hey, youre always welcome to stay here if youd like. for as long as youd need to anyway. but then again, you knew that

*hugs* hang in there.
Old 07-28-05   #324
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Location: Sailing on the ocean of Hoplessness and Failure on the Doom Ship and patiently waiting to be dashed against a rather large rock.
Tears thats all I have right now.... lots of them.... everytime I think I'm ok, I start up again.... the funeral was today... I didnt get to say everything I wanted to say to the family...the words just wouldnt come out... they sat there locked in my throat, and I was trying not to break down... it took effort lots of effort to fight it off long enough.. I think Chuck, the husband; also like a second father to me, knew but to me that wasn't enough. Watching my childhood friends getting choked up and grieving so made me even more sad because I couldn't just wave a magic wand and make it go away... I went back to work and found myself fighting off break down after breakdown, just as I am typing these words I am fighting it off long enough to finish this sentence.
Old 07-30-05   #325
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

It is amazing how fast I can go through emotions. I swear it is not normal. I am feeling a lot better today, and although I miss all my friends because I have been an antisocial mess I am quite good. I have set one of my friends I knew from work to do some information digging for me, which he actually loves to do because it makes him feel like some kind of international secret agent finding massive amounts of important information to overthrow some kind of non-existent regime. I am also finally getting some earlier hours this week which I am also thankful for. This might be a good week.
Old 08-03-05   #326
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

boring boring boring boring thats what this day is very boring, so boring in fact I went on an ebay binge, although i probably wont win too many of them. I'm eating ice cream and I did some constructive things.... I put a mirror together for someone , and called for a request of eye doctors so I can get a new prescription for my contact lenses because I am running out !!! I however am going to go draw I have an urge to create something.
Old 08-03-05   #327
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

hi Ryan

ebay eh??? mmmmmmm fun! i want ice cream!!!!

*pouts*
Old 08-04-05   #328
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

Yeah Michelle, I just bought a 24 disc Japanese/English subtitled episodes 1-106 of Naruto lol. It should pass the time nicely since I have no more friends left in this wretched place.
Old 08-04-05   #329
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

Naruto!???

aaiieeeee!!! i cant even get my bro to lend me his burned episodes! if i send you a bunch of blank discs can you burn em for me!?
Old 08-04-05   #330
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

I would but I dont have a dvd burner
Old 08-04-05   #331
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

In other news, Ryan is massively pissed off and seriously wants to tear the doors off every hinge he can find. I am tired of fucking ingrateful fucking slutty ass bitches and I hope they rot in hell, because no one and I do mean no ONE treats me that way. I treat people nice and they give me bullshit I try to be friends and they give me more shit, I try to make a mends and look on the bright side and I get bull shit a thousand curses on their heads and may they die always ! May birds peck out their eyes, may locusts eat their flesh, may wolves devour their organs, and may demons devour their souls. This I curse upon those that wrong me. May wrath cast its final judgement to make rich men beg and good men weep. May no mercy be given this day. May the Angel of Death smile his remorseless grin as those that hath wronged me pay me retribution. And I shall have what is mine.
Old 08-05-05   #332
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

Quote:
I would but I dont have a dvd burner
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Old 08-05-05   #333
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

Quote:
In other news, Ryan is massively pissed off and seriously wants to tear the doors off every hinge he can find. I am tired of fucking ingrateful fucking slutty ass bitches and I hope they rot in hell, because no one and I do mean no ONE treats me that way. I treat people nice and they give me bullshit I try to be friends and they give me more shit, I try to make a mends and look on the bright side and I get bull shit a thousand curses on their heads and may they die always ! May birds peck out their eyes, may locusts eat their flesh, may wolves devour their organs, and may demons devour their souls. This I curse upon those that wrong me. May wrath cast its final judgement to make rich men beg and good men weep. May no mercy be given this day. May the Angel of Death smile his remorseless grin as those that hath wronged me pay me retribution. And I shall have what is mine.
yikes!

*hugs* who did it? ill fucking kill em myself. nobody fucks with my Ryan!
goddamnit! dude, you go thru so much shit as it is, i dont tolerate assholes fucking with you.
Old 08-06-05   #334
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

her name is Brigid and I hope one day she cuts herself into a coma or worse. I have never ever wished death on anyone, but you know what? There is a first for everything.
Old 08-06-05   #335
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

forget her. you dont need people like that.

*hugs*

i miss you like crazy man.
Old 08-07-05   #336
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

It's kind of hard when you see this person almost everyday, and everytime I walk by she seems to have a staring problem.
Old 08-09-05   #337
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

well let's see my phone has become the world's most expensive paperweight, and that has me pleasantly peeved. Work was disastrous, Brigid still has a staring problem, and I find it amusing because I am not that interesting. There she was waiting to punch in at the time clock her eyes met mine and I stopped for a second, which I thought she might have been expecting for me to say something, and I walked past her at my normal pace and continued talking to the person behind me. I walk by from punching back in and there she is on express constantly looking at me, just what the fuck is so damn interesting about packing out donuts???? someone share this marvel because I don't get it... then ten minutes before she leaves she is suddenly doing returns and walking down my aisle where I am and still looking at me, this time kind of sad, and I just keep right on working. The time of forgiveness is gone, the time for being merciful has long since past, the time for apologies and talk is over. To me she is already dead she only needs to pull the trigger, and she better hurry up because though the moment she does may be hers, but all those moments after belong to everyone else .
Old 08-09-05   #338
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

Quote:
well let's see my phone has become the world's most expensive paperweight, and that has me pleasantly peeved. Work was disastrous, Brigid still has a staring problem, and I find it amusing because I am not that interesting. There she was waiting to punch in at the time clock her eyes met mine and I stopped for a second, which I thought she might have been expecting for me to say something, and I walked past her at my normal pace and continued talking to the person behind me. I walk by from punching back in and there she is on express constantly looking at me, just what the fuck is so damn interesting about packing out donuts???? someone share this marvel because I don't get it... then ten minutes before she leaves she is suddenly doing returns and walking down my aisle where I am and still looking at me, this time kind of sad, and I just keep right on working. The time of forgiveness is gone, the time for being merciful has long since past, the time for apologies and talk is over. To me she is already dead she only needs to pull the trigger, and she better hurry up because though the moment she does may be hers, but all those moments after belong to everyone else .
tell her to put her eyes back in her damn head. or take a picture cos it lasts longer. if it bothers you so fucking much tell her to knock it the fuck off.

or ill be more than happy to remove her eyes for you.
Old 08-09-05   #339
SyntheticMartyr
Cadaver on Delivery

the only thing that bothers me is this, if this isn't what she desired, then why did she choose it? If you can't stand on your convictions, then you can't stand at all. as far as being vocal it's not my place to because people in this store with all it's he said she said bullshit will give me the harassment suit i don't need so I figure if she likes eye candy then I'm going to rot her brain apart, but if you still want to rip her eyes out go ahead that'll be just as fun and quicker
Old 08-09-05   #340
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

what the hell is her problem exactly?

if i were you, all i would say is. "do you have a staring problem?"

dumb fucking cunt.

id be glad to remove her eyes for you.