Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Disturbing... A human did this... A beast.

Old 03-04-02   #21
Billy the banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Maxx
...for people who post in a place called 'DarkForum' you sure spook easily... ok so it's a guy getting his throat cut... sure it's kinda disturbing but not really...
Think of all the animals that had to be killed in that manner (or much much worse) just so you can have your fucking ham sandwich.... theres worse things in life then death.... and getting your throat cut is one of the nicer ways to go....

Perhaps adifferent approach... consider the fact that it's nothing more then matter disecting other matter.... haha.. no matter what... it always boils down to the basix....

I guess i did feel a bit of pity as the knife went through his throat... and I'm sure you did too.... but would you have if that person deserved it?... like if he did the same sorta thing all his life?... it's hard to say... but everything in this world is but a matter of perspective....
In a way its kinda like that famous pic of the south vietnamese officer blowing away the brains of that north viet cong spy..and everyone went apeshit over that in the 60's cuz it was lookit what theyre doing to this poor guy....even though he was an assassin and had already been linked to the enemy and to many murders as well...ah well.
Old 03-04-02   #22
Maxx
Embracer Of The Dark

Maxx
Credits: 8,726
Billy::::::::
Like I said... all about perspective...
A scene like this one is completely out of context...
All these people being tramatized by a short clip of video when in reality they would likely take the same action in the proper circumstance....
Perhaps if there was a short explanation as to the facts before the video starts, those of you who are frightened by the mere sight of blood would feel better about it...

sad how this world fails to understand the very basic concepts of existance.... well I wont talk shit... to each his own I guess...
Old 03-04-02   #23
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

Chaos Creator is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,186,026
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxx
..Must be blissful to be so ignorant....
So says the n00b who proclaims to know all...?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-02   #24
Billy the banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Chaos Creator

oh gee...you pulled posting rank....::runs for the hills::
Old 03-04-02   #25
Maxx
Embracer Of The Dark

Maxx
Credits: 8,726
Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh gee...you pulled posting rank....::runs for the hills::
HAHAHAA... I was waiting for that....

It's ok... I may not spend my life on this forum, but I do know a few other sources of intel...
Old 03-04-02   #26
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
why argue over it...there is nothing any one could do, it either bothered you or not...but I will sit by chaos on this one...

*offers him some coffee*

a picture like that needs something more than tea
Old 03-04-02   #27
Billy the banned

i know from experience that whats worse is seeing that shit in real life(not that i saw someone get thier throat slit, but i have seen people get stabbed a couple of times and once i saw someone get shot.....or whats even worse than that is being the one wholding the knife...
Old 03-04-02   #28
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
Quote:
Originally posted by Billy the Kidd
i know from experience that whats worse is seeing that shit in real life(not that i saw someone get thier throat slit, but i have seen people get stabbed a couple of times and once i saw someone get shot.....or whats even worse than that is being the one wholding the knife...
now that there is no argueing with...
Old 03-04-02   #29
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

Quote:
Originally posted by Billy the Kidd
Yeah, I have that same personal experience. When you see death face to face, it tends to change your perspective.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-04-02   #30
Sphyre
Cyber Sadist

Sphyre is on a distinguished road
Credits: 56,861
A: I haven't been here long, but already I know not to fuck with Chaos.

B: So what if people here are a bit compassionate? Is that bad? As far as I know those who were freaking out are not planning on making their lives out of killing some one.

C: Stabbing is weak... I've seen that, but I've also seen my ex girlfriend give another girl a compound fracture by just placing her hands on the arm in two places and hitting. I've broken jaws, I've broken cheeks, I've broken ribs, and I've done more. Hell, for a while there I was a afaird that I had actually killed some one I had faught!

But I strated that crap as self defense. I wasn't always this little paraniod bitch, there was a time when I would have never hurt anyone else. I was forced into all of those fights, it wasn't my idea. Why is it something to brag about? Why is seeng some one dying and being "man enough" to "feel nothing" cool? Yeah sometimes, there's no point in caring about the death. But in a case like this it still looks pretty disturbing.

Last edited by Sphyre; 03-04-02 at 20:07.
Old 03-04-02   #31
Billy the banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Sphyre
A: I haven't been here long, but already I know not to fuck with Chaos.

B: So what if people here are a bit compassionate? Is that bad? As far as I know those who were freaking out are not planning on making their lives out of killing some one.

C: Stabbing is weak... I've seen that, but I've also seen my ex girlfriend give another girl a compound fracture by just placing her hands on the arm in two places and hitting. I've broken jaws, I've broken cheeks, I've broken ribs, and I've done more. Hell, for a while there I was a afaird that I had actually killed some one I had faught!

But I strated that crap as self defense. I wasn't always this little paraniod bitch, there was a time when I would have never hurt anyone else. I was forced into all of those fights, it wasn't my idea. Why is it something to brag about? Why is seeng some one dying and being "man enough" to "feel nothing" cool? Yeah sometimes, there's no point in caring about the death. But in a case like this it still looks pretty disturbing.
stabbing is weak? Obviously youve never done it then.
About all the other crap..i mean what do you want a medal or something? Woohoo you fractured someones jaw woopdidoo.
And its apprent youve never seen someone die from one of those "weak" stabbings..what was it one of those uber weak stabbings or something? Wait dont answer i dotn care anyway.
Let me just say what you want to hear, youre total badass with a heart wow good for you, youre a victim too..happy?
Old 03-04-02   #32
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
Shiit! I'd do much worse to my own biological father without a seconds hesitation. Someone getting their throat cut is'nt much compared to other things where you know the person invlolved was innocent. Anyone else here read at least the first book in a seiries by David Pelzer "A child called "it""?
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
Old 03-04-02   #33
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

I humped a moose once.

Old 03-04-02   #34
Iron's Rite

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Quote:
I humped a moose once.
Whoop-dy-Shit!
Old 03-04-02   #35
Iron's Rite

Quote:
I humped a moose once.
Whoop-dee-Shit.
Old 03-04-02   #36
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

*blinkblink*

Old 03-04-02   #37
Iron's Rite

Quote:
*blinkblink*
..... *bling-bling*?
Old 03-04-02   #38
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

Me and my homies...
So drop dat.

Old 03-04-02   #39
Iron's Rite

Heh heh
Old 03-04-02   #40
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
i've seen that video before... it's pretty sick.