Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital

Old 02-02-04   #1
Minion_of_Hell
Horny Demon

Minion_of_Hell is on a distinguished road
Credits: 19,659
Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital

Anyone heard anything about this tv show? KINGDOM HOSPITAL Sounds like it might be good, but I haven't heard anything about it really.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-04   #2
LycanBeast
Face in the Mist

LycanBeast is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,542
Nor have I. I hope it's good. I'll try to watch a few eps when it comes on, as well as pick up the book.
It looks to be very psychological as well as visual horror based.

Coolness.
Old 02-06-04   #3
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
i've seen all the commercials. didn't it start this wednesday?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-07-04   #4
Minion_of_Hell
Horny Demon

Nah, March 3rd is a 2-hour premiere and then it'll play regularly every week after that.

Old 02-07-04   #5
John Preston
Listen

John Preston is on a distinguished road
Credits: 256,181
Gag.
Stephen King is crap.
His books are crap.
His style of writing is crap.
Only one movie based on a Stephen King novel has proven even somewhat interesting(Storm of the Century).

None of his movies are scary.
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
Old 02-07-04   #6
Minion_of_Hell
Horny Demon

Yeah, fuck you. Someone thats written as much and sold as many, you call crap. Maybe you need to loosen that uptight screw in your ass, and come back down to the rest of us humans. You can't deny his writing prowess. Ok, maybe the movies made from his works were shit(95% of them), but you can't say he doesn't have the gift of word. He creates characters and worlds that can't be surpassed in their realism. He takes you into the world that he creates and makes you like or hate his characters. Everything he writes, in some way or another, you can relate to.

And I don't even know why I'm writing this, as everything thats been posted, JOHN PRESTON ends up saying is fucked, or errant in some way anyway. Whether it be games, videos, books, doesn't matter. He's gonna find something to bitch and complain about.

Old 02-08-04   #7
John Preston
Listen

John Preston is on a distinguished road
Credits: 256,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minion_of_Hell
Yeah, fuck you. Someone thats written as much and sold as many, you call crap. Maybe you need to loosen that uptight screw in your ass, and come back down to the rest of us humans. You can't deny his writing prowess. Ok, maybe the movies made from his works were shit(95% of them), but you can't say he doesn't have the gift of word. He creates characters and worlds that can't be surpassed in their realism. He takes you into the world that he creates and makes you like or hate his characters. Everything he writes, in some way or another, you can relate to.

And I don't even know why I'm writing this, as everything thats been posted, JOHN PRESTON ends up saying is fucked, or errant in some way anyway. Whether it be games, videos, books, doesn't matter. He's gonna find something to bitch and complain about.

Actually I enjoy a great deal of things, including books by such writers as Tom Clancy, Anne McCaffrey, Laurell K. Hamilton and Terry Brooks.

After reading multiple books by Stephen King, including It, Dead Zone and..that one..god..I had to read it in "Goth Lit"..but anywho they all bored the hell out of me 80% of the time.

I will admit that he has a nack for writing..sometimes. The primary problem is that he'll get a story going, the characters are interesting and then he'll just drop into a period of boredom or utter crap. Then after a hundred pages or so he'll get back on track..and then off track suddenly.

Also Stephen King has sold as much as he has not due to being great, but due to the fact that people give in to peer pressure or public opinion, and formulate opinions before ever reading or understanding what they're reading due to those things.
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
Old 02-13-04   #8
Raeyvin
Cryptic Slaughterer

Raeyvin is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 13,454
it starts in march?! what station? nbc or somethin?

When darkness falls a new breed of hate is born to stalk and torment the lives of loving souls

:die: To live in the world with you is like askin me to slit my throat..
Old 02-14-04   #9
Minion_of_Hell
Horny Demon

ABC. I'm definitely gonna check it out and hope for the best.