Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page First dogs and then... THE WORLD!!!

Old 06-28-05   #1
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
First dogs and then... THE WORLD!!!

Apparently, dogs are already being turned into zombies...

Yay! I can't wait till the world starts becoming dead and yet, not dead... Like Margret Thatcher.

Seriously though, I dunno why the fuck scientists want to re-animate people and animals... I mean, why? Its gay and stupid and its fucking with the natural order of things like... Once your dead... Your fucking dead man....

Quote:
SCIENTISTS have created eerie zombie dogs, reanimating the canines after several hours of clinical death in attempts to develop suspended animation for humans.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...-13762,00.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-05   #2
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

harli is on a distinguished road
Credits: 160,427
here i was under the impression that it wasnt possible because once the brain is devoid of blood i had read that it starts to liquify. about a half hour after death. neena, wanna see something funny? go to the bitch boards.
Old 06-28-05   #3
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

I already did.

And well, they inject salt solution in the dogs viens and shock them, it re-animates the animals after 3 hours of death.... I dunno... I can see the world turning into a huge Dawn Of The Dead movie.

One thing that does baffle me about this whole thing is, the scientists are claiming that it would help soliders in war etc... What? Bringing them back to life etc...? Because thats what they're doing, unless they want to re-animate a severed limb, I doubt that it would save lives... Only bring lives back from death and then, well, how much use would that be if they wanted to save a life? Their blood would be gone and replaced by salt solution. I dunno... I think thay're doing it because... Well, because they can.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 06-28-05   #4
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

they ARE just doing it because they can. the salt solution just preserves the bodies for a short while. then they replace the blood and then shock them back. they tried just freezing bodies then thaying them and shocking them but they found out that the water inside cells freezes and wthen they attempt to thaw, the cells became unstable and cracked, skin split, same with organs and the like. the salt water is very very cold but wont freeze due to the fact that the salt keeps it in liquid form. i can see that part working, but there has to be some cellular damage done to the veins and such due to the salt right? one would figure so.
Old 06-28-05   #5
errantrogue
which one, though?

errantrogue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 288,983
read the article, len... they put the blood back and THEN shocked them back.

all this is, is new cryonics therapy... apparently, the theory is the saline solution quick freezes/preserves even neurons so they don't suffer the degeneration that normally occurs after death...

as far as they can tell, there is no brain damage after the experiments.

still a long way from sci-fi cryonics, but it looks like its getting there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilywhitemm
i can see that part working, but there has to be some cellular damage done to the veins and such due to the salt right? one would figure so.
lily, what do you think an IV is?

"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
Old 06-28-05   #6
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

They're fucking with the natural order.... Its going to blow up in their faces... Look what happened to Dolly the cloned sheep. Her cells degenerated and she wasted away and died after 5 years of pain. Its bullshit, I don't like the idea of them re-animating corpses. They're fucking up normality and stepping over the line.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 06-28-05   #7
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

Quote:
Originally Posted by errantrogue
lily, what do you think an IV is?
alright point taken, but i meant if its completely replacing blood for so long, 3 hours, and theres like, no blood at all, wouldnt you think all the salt would cause some cellular damage to the veins?
Old 06-28-05   #8
errantrogue
which one, though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina
They're fucking up normality and stepping over the line.
i wonder if they said that about blood transfusions, organ transplants, and the like back in "the day"

"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
Old 06-28-05   #9
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Thats one thing... What we are talking about here is nothing short of playing god. You can't fuck with death. Its the natural order of life, people die, babies are born and thats the way its supposed to be. You can't just go bringing people back to life. Its godlike and its going to fuck up the natural law, over population, not to mention the fact that they have never tested on humans, it will blow the fuck up in their faces and again, look at us, the nobodies of society, the tax payers, the people who don't make history. We fucking suffer.

Take a look at Hans Bethe. He fucked up the world by inventing. We are fucked because of him and his conquests and hardon for playing god.

You know, look at it this way, when my mother passed away, I was upset, I mean it was huge blow to me but if the re-animation shit was up and running at that time, I would have still let my mother go in peace. Its fucking wrong. When you die, you fucking die, thats it.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 06-28-05   #10
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

Quote:
Thats one thing... What we are talking about here is nothing short of playing god. You can't fuck with death. Its the natural order of life, people die, babies are born and thats the way its supposed to be. You can't just go bringing people back to life. Its godlike and its going to fuck up the natural law, over population, not to mention the fact that they have never tested on humans, it will blow the fuck up in their faces and again, look at us, the nobodies of society, the tax payers, the people who don't make history. We fucking suffer.

Take a look at Hans Bethe. He fucked up the world by inventing. We are fucked because of him and his conquests and hardon for playing god.

You know, look at it this way, when my mother passed away, I was upset, I mean it was huge blow to me but if the re-animation shit was up and running at that time, I would have still let my mother go in peace. Its fucking wrong. When you die, you fucking die, thats it.
well you have to take into consideration that heart surgery, organ transplants, resussitation after someone dies on the operating table, stuff like that especially the last one is "godlike" but no one is ever really that against it. as long as this "zombie" stuff isnt being done just for the hell of it i dont see anything TOO wrong with it.
fuck overpopulation. people continue to breed despite the fact that we are already depleting all the earths natural resources. and blame hospitals and doctors for overpopulation as well. ever been hospitalized? you cant rant on about the "natural order" and the like if youre in support of hospitals saving lives. this isnt tooo different really. so long as its used the same way.
Old 06-28-05   #11
Cucking Funt

Those fucking savages, experimenting with dogs? Why not try this shit on humans? I have a list as long as my arm for viable candidates. Sonny Bono and Jaques Chirac are in the top running!
Old 06-28-05   #12
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

Quote:

well you have to take into consideration that heart surgery, organ transplants, resussitation after someone dies on the operating table, stuff like that especially the last one is "godlike" but no one is ever really that against it. as long as this "zombie" stuff isnt being done just for the hell of it i dont see anything TOO wrong with it.
fuck overpopulation. people continue to breed despite the fact that we are already depleting all the earths natural resources. and blame hospitals and doctors for overpopulation as well. ever been hospitalized? you cant rant on about the "natural order" and the like if youre in support of hospitals saving lives. this isnt tooo different really. so long as its used the same way.
Old 06-28-05   #13
errantrogue
which one, though?

double post there Lils...

Old 06-28-05   #14
Cucking Funt

Indeed, make her walk the plank!
Old 06-28-05   #15
Nivvie
is an acrobatic hamster!

Nivvie is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,042
Lily, saline isn't just salt. It also contains albumins and a large percentage of dextrose, so basically, it's sugary.

Veins and arteries are also incredibly tough. The chances are an anti-coagulant pre-death such as Warfarin is used, to control movement, drainage, replacement and seperation.

Still, I read about this a few weeks back. Wrong, just wrong.
I did a while on a dialysis ward, and those people's lives are miserable, and they transplant frees them as opposed to saves them. Plus, it's just medical recycling.
But back from the dead?
People have to die or they'll be major catastrophe.

Also, I don't see heart re-suss as godlike. It doesn't start the heart again.
The action of your heart pumping is caused by two electrial nodes working in rhythm together. When you flatline, it's because they are going crazy, and no pumping is taking place. The de-fib stops the impulses, stopping the heart altogether.
If it then decides to start up again, it will. We can't make a dead heart beat, all we can do is make it still and see what it does.
In the case of direct heart massage, that may make it pump, but then that's not mechanical, it's a human touch executing knowlede, not scientific equipment.

Old 06-28-05   #16
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

Quote:
double post there Lils...
thanx i just saw that.

>.< i hate that
Old 06-28-05   #17
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivvie
Lily, saline isn't just salt. It also contains albumins and a large percentage of dextrose, so basically, it's sugary.

Veins and arteries are also incredibly tough. The chances are an anti-coagulant pre-death such as Warfarin is used, to control movement, drainage, replacement and seperation.

Still, I read about this a few weeks back. Wrong, just wrong.
I did a while on a dialysis ward, and those people's lives are miserable, and they transplant frees them as opposed to saves them. Plus, it's just medical recycling.
But back from the dead?
People have to die or they'll be major catastrophe.

Also, I don't see heart re-suss as godlike. It doesn't start the heart again.
The action of your heart pumping is caused by two electrial nodes working in rhythm together. When you flatline, it's because they are going crazy, and no pumping is taking place. The de-fib stops the impulses, stopping the heart altogether.
If it then decides to start up again, it will. We can't make a dead heart beat, all we can do is make it still and see what it does.
In the case of direct heart massage, that may make it pump, but then that's not mechanical, it's a human touch executing knowlede, not scientific equipment.
if this did have a lifesaving power, ie, someone were going to die if they bled to death or who knows what, and it were used to save lives, i dont see anything wrong with it.

however, if it was being used to create zombies craving human flesh, id have a problem with it.
Old 06-28-05   #18
syphilis
Darkness Incarnate

syphilis is on a distinguished road
Credits: 31,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucking Funt
Those fucking savages, experimenting with dogs? Why not try this shit on humans?
Indeed, why use innocent dogs while they're so many immigrants running on our streets.
Old 06-28-05   #19
errantrogue
which one, though?

not to mention the homeless...

lils... why delete one of them?

Old 06-28-05   #20
harli
formerly Lilywhitemm

Quote:
not to mention the homeless...

lils... why delete one of them?

why delete one of them?
or did you mean: why not delete one of them?