Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page I don't have to like you

Old 03-02-02   #1
Crucifix Angel

I don't have to like you

You know how they say "can't we all just get along?" That's gay.
When I offend someone, people come to their rescue & tell me bullshit to not hate them..well, then.. they shouldn't make asses of themselves in the first place. You don't have to like me..
I may not know you but I don't have to like you or your friends, so FUCK YOU for all that stick up for each other. I usually don't care what others say.
Old 03-02-02   #2
Loki96x
Darkness Incarnate

Loki96x
Credits: 35,742
Shut up, Shit-for-Brains.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-02   #3
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,146
That's sad.
Iíve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesnít show your fighting pose.
Old 03-02-02   #4
Crucifix Angel

You think I will because you said so, Loki?

Loki..I hate you too. Stupid..for telling people off when they deserve it? for not liking you? If you were a mod, I could care less. I'm glad I'm annoying you because I want to make it known when & how much I hate you..YOU ANNOY ME TOO. YOU WANT TO PUT IN YOUR 2 CENTS? THEN EXPECT IT TO GET TOSSED BACK!
Stupid asshole..you think this world is gonna be all loving, nice & peaceful? I guess Star was right about one thing..in her thread, "Off With Her Head!"

It's people like you that ask for it..
Old 03-02-02   #5
Loki96x
Darkness Incarnate

Loki96x
Would you like some cheese with that whine?
Old 03-02-02   #6
Crucifix Angel

I do stop..when YOU SHUT UP..but sometimes I like to rub it in. I've noticed you always reply to anything that will stir up controversy, yet you add to it. I KNOW the replies I will get, but you know why I bring up such stuff? because they're true but people never want to hear about their ignorance so they tell me to fuck off
Old 03-02-02   #7
Loki96x
Darkness Incarnate

Loki96x
Bitch n' Moan! Bitch n' Moan! Bitch n' Moan!

Fuckin' christ, you're like a richy-bitch california girl!

You're a real fuckin' pussy for a guy you know that? Always bitchin'! Bitchin' Here! Bitchin' There! Bitchin' Everywhere!
Old 03-02-02   #8
Loki96x
Darkness Incarnate

Loki96x
I've got an Idea! Let's give Crucifix a NEW nick-name, aye?

Crucifix Angel... You are now... "Bitch Boy"!
Old 03-02-02   #9
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

Panthera66 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 83,074
Quote:
Originally posted by Crucifix Angel
because they're true but people never want to hear about their ignorance so they tell me to fuck off [/b]
Well then C.A, maybe you should fuck off..... but don't judge me for my opinions- I could care less if you don't like me- I mean what does it matter- You're just another unfriendly negative fickwit, writing shit on the net trying to piss everyone off when all you're really doing is making an ass out of yourself.
You don't have to believe me- but sooner or later you'll see that I'm correct.

Well see ya.
Old 03-02-02   #10
Crucifix Angel

I knew that, Panthera. Sometimes I don't want to look like an ass, other times I do because I just feel devilish, angry or bored.
Sometimes I do seem to be hypocrite, but hey.. I'm just being me.
I'm sure someone will spit on that..I can see it coming. Ah well, another worthless reply coming my way.

If people would look past what seems like an asshole & see my points I make, then it isn't so bad.

How many people tell I'm ambiguos? Not to mention if I am being black or white at other times, they don't see my point so they tell me to fuck off. Here it is: If you don't like me, I don't like you. If your friends tell me to not to tell you to fuck off, then you should have stayed quiet..& last but not least, I am cynical for my fun

"You're just another unfriendly negative fickwit, writing shit on the net trying to piss everyone off when all you're really doing is making an ass out of yourself. "

Everyone sees that way..& in a way, you're right. I do want to piss them off (but not everyone, just all that apply)..but I would rather hold things in.

While I don't like being misunderstood, I will apologize for it. I just wish people would understand so I wouldn't be telling them to fuck off which is hard when people wanna get nasty.

Maybe sometimes I do deserve to be called an asshole, but
it isn't uncommon even when I don't deserve it & so most go along with it. Pyric & others have done it, what makes me any different?

Unfortunately Loki, I didn't see your next reply before mine. I hate taking so long just to post a reply.

" Would you like some cheese with that whine? "

Thanks..MAYBE sarcastic..but light. Say something nice FIRST, not at all or at least without insults (but I guess you finally agreed that the world is not so nice) & I will be a little nicer.Nevertheless, you finally tried a softer approach & I credit you.

While for all I know you could be thinking "I really don't like him anyway" , I will reply to what I see. However, it doesn't affect me in a big way & it makes no sense to write what you don't mean.
Old 03-02-02   #11
Starface
Darkness Incarnate

Starface
Credits: 95,346
WE TALL DID.
"The most difficult thing in the world is to reveal yourself, to express what you have to.... to be willing to risk everything to really express it all." -- JOHN CASSAVETES
"solve et coagula" ... destroy to create ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-02-02   #12
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,236
for someone who says he does not care about what people say...you sure do make a big deal of it...constantly, on this thread, on other threads, even when the statement has nothing to do with you...do you really not care or are you just saying that to try and create more havoc? I have come to the believe that you are what some sites call a troll?
Old 03-02-02   #13
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,565
...........I like cheese.
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
Old 03-02-02   #14
Crucifix Angel

"I have come to the believe that you are what some sites call a troll?"

Proud to be!
Old 03-02-02   #15
BeautysDemise
Masochistic Failure

BeautysDemise is on a distinguished road
Credits: 110,246
You know...let's look at the words you're using here. You say you do not "care" but start several threads about how much people "suck" and hurt your feelings... awwwwwww. If you really didn't give a flying fuck...you would just let it go. But you, have to be the uber hypocrite and fucking whine about it for days. You're just like those gawth kids in high school...
Gawth #1: "Ohh my mom says I can't go to the Manson concert man!"
Gawth #2: "That's a bummer dude."
Gawth #1: " I don't care man, I will just kill myself and get even with the bitch"
Gawth #2: "Totally!"

Go fucking die...please for fuck's sake die.

Just Another Girl Who Wants to Rule the World.
Old 03-02-02   #16
SirVLCIV
Lusus Naturś

SirVLCIV
Credits: 203,029
Quote:
I knew that, Panthera. Sometimes I don't want to look like an ass, other times I do because I just feel devilish, angry or bored.
Sometimes I do seem to be hypocrite, but hey.. I'm just being me.
I'm a hypocrite; I've been struggling with this issue for some time, and just now allowing my knowledge to be known; others may have seen it (it's not like it's veiled or anything).

I'm a different person from statement to statement. Word to word. I change. I can't state what I'm thinking, feeling, being.

I've blamed it on my moods, the changes, the drastic changes at the core of my thought processes. Yet, I can't hide behind this, yet I see no other way to deal with the issue. I'm a hypocrite. I hate hypocrites. I hate myself. How do I change?

"Move that one of your pieces, which is in the worst plight, unless you can satisfy yourself that you can derive immediate advantage by an attack." -Adolph Anderssen
Old 03-03-02   #17
DeirdreMayfair
Dark Mage

DeirdreMayfair is on a distinguished road
Credits: 25,296
Re: I don't have to like you

Quote:
When I offend someone, people come to their rescue & tell me bullshit to not hate them..well, then.. they shouldn't make asses of themselves in the first place. You don't have to like me..
I may not know you but I don't have to like you or your friends, so FUCK YOU for all that stick up for each other. I usually don't care what others say.
Why can't we stick up for our friends, you're friends are there when you need to and get people to fuck off when they should, and just be there for you. Yes when you fight one on one physically I say fight even. But honestly what the hell do you mean fuck you for sticking up for each other. IF you're getting your ass beat by some mother fucker whom you don't know and you're friends tell him to fuck off before they jump his ass wouldn't that be a good thing? Sometimes people can't defend themseleves and that's why they have friends, to defend them because they can't do it alone. If you live your life so alone as to not have a guiding the light though the slightest, you are the most pathetic, pitiful person I have met. Because if you've had a friend you don't leave them out in the rain.
Now go about the making asses of themselves in the first place, we are only human, we make mistakes people can do something stupid. And you sure as hell have proved that quite a bit. If you judge a person by a couple of things you do, it does explain quite a bit. Everyone is an ass one time or another and people ask for forgiveness. I sure as hell come off like a ditz, but does that mean I can't count or forget so much I don't know who I am? No it doesn't. So stop being such a nit picky bitch and look for the real person inside of a person, not the shell.
Old 03-03-02   #18
Panthera66
GrimCreeper

Panthera66 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 83,074
Re: Re: I don't have to like you

Quote:
Originally posted by DeirdreMayfair

So stop being such a nit picky bitch and look for the real person inside of a person, not the shell.
Fuck Yeah!
Old 03-03-02   #19
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

Pyrric Dicktory is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,493
Re: I don't have to like you

Quote:
i love the "i dont care" facade. usually if you dont care, why would you waste your time with a. this tread, b. telling me you dont care, and c. insulting someone's friends.

gook boy

JUST ME AND YOU FOREVER.............................
Old 03-03-02   #20
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Metagion will become famous soon enough
Credits: 114,798
*stands up and applauds*

I think Crypt would have something interesting to say about this....