Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page The age of aquarius

Old 11-01-12   #1
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Sik Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 26,877
The age of aquarius

Everyone should watch this.
There is no reason why you
should be speculative of this
footage. It is all real occurence
This is simply fact. The trend
is identifiable.
Old 11-01-12   #2
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
I find it fascinating that everytime it's close to election on the east coast there's some natural disaster, the gore bush had a hurrican and now sandy wiped out the major seats of our government...i think it's easy to figure out where things are going most awry.
Old 11-01-12   #3
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Hurricanes are normal systems with cycles patterened around 4 year periods, so probably just a coincidence. A massive earthquake happening in the middle of the continental USA is very abnormal and unexplainable. Polar shift is indicative of a 'wobble', which may be a galactic event that affect all the planets.
Old 11-01-12   #4
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Interesting thing, leo plays a very important role in the new age.
The polarity of Aquarius’ opposite sign, Leo, is needed, for Leo brings with it the path of Self-Realization. It takes a Lion’s heart and courage to begin our inner journey to Self-realization. If we polarize too far to the Aquarian extreme, we run the risk of making “humanity” – a utopian ideal of the collective – more important than the individuals within it. This is when ecological idealism becomes imposed on people rather than structures which support individuals in developing their self-awareness. Indeed this is where communism went wrong.

Every individual matters. Every Lion who has the courage to stand up and choose an individualised path, who breaks free from the old patterns of “tribal thinking,” will make a difference – especially when those individuals have begun to walk the path of their own inner truth. Look at some of the most “radical” people of our age: Nelson Mandela, and most recently Burma’s Aung San Suu Kyi. People who stood alone and stood out were persecuted for it, and yet on a personal level radiate such warmth, love and peace. It is through such heart-centred and courageous individuals that the Aquarian dream of equality and humanitarianism will be realized in the Aquarian Age.
Old 11-15-12   #5
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

http://www.volcanolive.com/news.html
Old 11-15-12   #6
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

a giant cloud of supermassive, high-velocity gravitational flux and matter.
Old 11-18-12   #7
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Then the second angel blew his trumpet, and a great mountain of fire was thrown into the sea. One-third of the water in the sea became blood,
one-third of all things living in the sea died, and one-third of all the ships on the sea were destroyed
Then the third angel blew his trumpet, and a great star fell from the sky, burning like a torch. It fell on one-third of the rivers and on the springs of water.

Important:
The name of the star was Bitterness. It made one-third of the water bitter, and many people died from drinking the bitter water.

Could the next sudden die offs be human die-offs? An angel of death like in Egypt? Obviously the word "star" actually means angel. Like when the three magi saw a 'star' it was really an angel telling them where to go.

Last edited by Sik Simon; 11-18-12 at 12:19.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-12   #8
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Someone had to go this far.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aaassswweee.jpg (147.6 KB, 3 views)
Old 12-20-12   #9
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

imagine a president who thought like you....

Old 12-22-12   #10
MattNeputin
New Blood

MattNeputin has disabled reputation
Credits: 1,831
But the thing is I thought that the age of aquarius already came a few years ago:O
Old 12-22-12   #11
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 3,254
Old 12-22-12   #12
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattNeputin View Post
But the thing is I thought that the age of aquarius already came a few years ago:O
That was the dawning of the age of Aquarius, the cusp if you will. The age didn't technically begin until the galactic allignment occured and the galactic cycle began anew. (Winter Solistice 2012)
Old 12-28-12   #13
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

www.iris.edu/seismon/
http://www.tropicalstormrisk.com/
Click on "atlantic hurricanes 2013"

There is a 59% probability that the 2013 Atlantic hurricane season ACE index will be above-average (defined as an ACE index value in the upper tercile historically (>121)), a 27% likelihood it will be near-normal (defined as an ACE index value in the middle tercile historically (72 to 121) and a 14% chance it will be below-normal (defined as an ACE index value in the lower tercile historically (<72)). The 63-year period 1950-2012 is used for climatology.

Last edited by Sik Simon; 12-28-12 at 14:15.
Old 01-11-13   #14
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

What is the Age of Aquarius?

An astrological age lasts approximately 2,150 years and it follows the precession of the equinoxes. With 12 signs in the zodiac, it takes approximately 25,800 years to complete one full cycle through the signs. We are currently in the Age of Pisces and are transitioning into the Age of Aquarius.

Astrotheology

The Energy of the Age of AquariusThe bible can be viewed as a metaphor for astrotheology. When Moses brought back the commandments from god, his people were worshipping a golden calf, or in zodiac terms, the Age of Taurus. This was the transition point into the Age of Pisces, symbolized by the twin fish. As the story goes, Jesus fed 5,000 people with 5 loafs of bread and two fish. Both Jesus, the “sun/son” of God, and the fish represent the next 2,150 years in Christian theology. As the story continues, it was written, "Behold, when you have entered the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you; follow him into the house which he enters." This is the Age of Aquarius that is hidden in biblical metaphor.

We’ve all seen the car decals and bumper stickers that have the fish symbol. As we near the end of the Age of Pisces, we will most certainly see an increase in the water symbolism that represents the Age of Aquarius.

The Maya

The Mayan long count calendar lasts 5,126 years and completes 5 full cycles which total 25,630 years. It’s not a coincidence that these two systems are nearly identical in representing the number of years in a complete cycle. Other indigenous cultures also have the same “end date” so it’s important to look deeper into the significance of what these end dates mean.

n the near future, there will be a “New World Order” but it won’t be called that, and it will work in the best interests of humanity. We are graduating to a Type 1 civilization and this is one of the reasons why we’re seeing so many UFO’s lately. They have arrived to welcome us as their galactic neighbors! These new energies of Aquarius are constantly increasing, which is also why we’re seeing an exponential growth in spiritual awareness.

Time Frame

The transition is already happening at a remarkable pace. Unfortunately, this won’t happen overnight as the energies are still transitioning, but it will happen in our lifetime. The next 5-10 years will show a complete collapse of the monetary system which is not needed for a Type 1 civilization. We’ll also see a restructuring of “governments” in the next 10-20 years where global tribunal councils will replace the “term government” systems. Religion will also be converted to spirituality, as more and more people turn inwards for their answers and reconnect with the divine source that’s inherent in all of us.

"This age is regarded as an intermediary preparation toward the Christ in the etheric plane, the New Galilee; the "new heavens and a new earth" to come in a future not identified by time. In the Aquarian Age at hand it is expected a great spiritual Teacher to come ("will come"), through the school which works as a herald of this age, in order "to give the Christian Religion impetus in a new direction." Gleanings of a Mystic, Max Heindel
Old 01-11-13   #15
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,740
Jesus Christ. I can't read all that. Gimme the synopsis.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-11-13   #16
overcast
Embracer Of The Dark

overcast is on a distinguished road
Credits: 4,656
Jethuth chrithts
Old 01-11-13   #17
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-11-13   #18
overcast
Embracer Of The Dark

overcast is on a distinguished road
Credits: 4,656
have you all seen zeitgiest? thats prolly not the wrong spelling but there are several movies. and some, well at least one i know can be disproven but they are interesting?
Old 01-11-13   #19
Sik Simon
Ate God
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
Jesus Christ. I can't read all that. Gimme the synopsis.
Synopsis is this: New world order is beginning, prepare to get a barcode if you want to buy things, because money will not exist. Governments will be abolished and replaced with anarchy. Wars that have raged for centuries will come to an end and interstellar aliens will visit us now that we have ascended to our spiritual level of society.
Old 01-12-13   #20
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Oh okay. Cool.