Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page SI:self injury

Old 07-23-01   #81
DeeeeShevil
Real Deshy

DeeeeShevil is on a distinguished road
Credits: 67,924
I don't think anyone is crazy here. We all have own demons to fight. We all have different reasons and ways for dealing with life.
I know this sounds like BS but its what I believe and it helps me to not judge people. I hope you all know what I mean. Bambam this is a good thread.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-01   #82
bambam=o(
*dark decadence*

bambam=o( is on a distinguished road
Credits: 22,178
Thank you very much. Embryo, I am sorry to hear about the situation between you and your mom. I can't say that it will get better, since I became a teenager, things have changed between us. It sux. I hope everyone is ok. bye.
Old 07-23-01   #83
LillyDara
What whould u have me do?

Location: im a gypsy. so pic a state..any state..maybe then i know where ill be livin next winter
LillyDara
Credits: 24,610
i used to cut myself all the time... i mean almost every day...i never went around showing them off for all the world to see... i have never had any respect for those that do. they seem to only want the attention... but then again i know how that goes as well... so i guess i really have no room to speak about that...
i still cut myself everyonce in a while.... and dont think its just teens... i am turning 21 soon...
i dont do it every day anymore tho... not after i should have gone in and gotten stitches... i sliced my leg open from ankle to Hip and about 1/4 in deep on the outside of my right leg... i didnt wear skirts or shorts for 6 months....my boyfriend has cought onto me cutting myself... so how i just give myself bruises or begin to hit my head...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

brought to you by
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-23-01   #84
powder
meow

powder is on a distinguished road
Credits: 144,002
when i came in here to share my storie and why i do what it is i do,it had nothing to do with wanting attention,if i was seeking any kind of attention i would just go tell my mother about it...then ide be put away in an institude with all the attention i need, its kinda nice to have somewere that ppl can come and talk about this kind of thing,its not likely we can just tell anyone,its not like i can tell any of my friends about it...not that i wanna tell any of them.
well im going away now...ive already waisted to much of your time with my pointless post.
bye bye

powder

~*..And..So After All That,The Soup Turned Into Jelly,The Chihuahua Found Its Family And The Rash Turned Out To Just Be Kool-Aid Stain That Wiped Off...And That Is Why I Hate Goats.*~

Old 07-23-01   #85
bambam=o(
*dark decadence*

waste of time powder??? No! lol* I know what you mean about your friends, I don't want them to think I am suicidal, I am not(not anymore) they wouldn't understand. That's why I like this place, people I can relate to, you know?

and Lilly Dara, thank you for sharing your story.
Old 07-23-01   #86
powder
meow

i know,if i told my friends, thats what theyd think...that im suicidal

~*..And..So After All That,The Soup Turned Into Jelly,The Chihuahua Found Its Family And The Rash Turned Out To Just Be Kool-Aid Stain That Wiped Off...And That Is Why I Hate Goats.*~

Old 07-23-01   #87
magnus1121
super emo kid

magnus1121
Credits: 17,730
I don't do SI for attention.. on the contrary, I don't particularly want people to know. I don't need the extra labels and such. I don't know if I really do it to feel alive, either. Part of it is just to feel pain. But not to feel alive. I think those are a lot different. I think it's more an emotional thing than a physical one. Just being able to look at people and think "you have no idea how much I've suffered" self inflicted, or not. By the way, I'm 15, I started this last year, but I've always liked the sight of blood, for some twisted reason. My friend, or I should say ex-friend, used to cut herself then complain about it. I wanted that feeling, the pain, but I didn't want the attention. I think that's what really triggered it. But I don't know. I've always been a little strange.. like most other people here. No offense.
Old 07-23-01   #88
powder
meow

none taken,lol

Old 07-23-01   #89
bambam=o(
*dark decadence*

none taken, i get it all the time
Old 07-23-01   #90
powder
meow

me pritty twisted myself

Old 07-23-01   #91
bambam=o(
*dark decadence*

Old 07-23-01   #92
bitch
Embracer Of The Dark

bitch
Credits: 5,939
Hi everyone.
Old 07-23-01   #93
bambam=o(
*dark decadence*

hi how are ya?
Old 07-23-01   #94
bitch
Embracer Of The Dark

bitch
Credits: 5,939
I'm pretty good. How about you? I hope you are still doing well. I had a really good weekend. How about you? (I sound like a broken record.)
Old 07-23-01   #95
bambam=o(
*dark decadence*

hi, hey, don't worry about it. My weekend was pretty good. Thank you. Hope to talk to you soon. thank you for askin. I am doing pretty well, thanx.
Old 07-23-01   #96
LillyDara
What whould u have me do?

Location: im a gypsy. so pic a state..any state..maybe then i know where ill be livin next winter
LillyDara
Credits: 24,610
i am sorry if i offended you powder and magnus... i did not mean to.. i was talking about the girls i used to go to school with... they would do it because it was the in thing to do... i even asked them once why they did it.. none of them could answer... i asked if it helped releive stress or anything like the such.. they said no... it was cool to do... it pissed me off and i walked away..

sorry for the confusion.... i shall keep my mouth shut from here on out.... seems like most times that i post i offend someone

brought to you by

Old 07-23-01   #97
magnus1121
super emo kid

magnus1121
Credits: 17,730
Quote:
Originally posted by LillyDara
i am sorry if i offended you powder and magnus... i did not mean to.. i was talking about the girls i used to go to school with... they would do it because it was the in thing to do... i even asked them once why they did it.. none of them could answer... i asked if it helped releive stress or anything like the such.. they said no... it was cool to do... it pissed me off and i walked away..

sorry for the confusion.... i shall keep my mouth shut from here on out.... seems like most times that i post i offend someone
I wasn't offended. I'm sorry I came across that way.. just simple miscommunication
Old 07-24-01   #98
powder
meow

i wasnt offended either.

ok peeps, i got to ask you something...ok,well i have to go to see the doctor sometime this week to get a needle,so what im wondering is,does anyone know how i could make cuts go away or fade really fast?

Old 07-24-01   #99
eVilDeAdgIrL
Lurks in the Shadows

eVilDeAdgIrL
Credits: 1,466
lalalala

awww, isn't bambam so nice

Old 07-24-01   #100
bambam=o(
*dark decadence*

*looks around* Who me!?! lol* um, I wish I did powder, unfortunatly, I don't, I kknow that cocoa butter helps in reducing the look of scars, but i don't know. Try some foundation. I went through that, god it blows. Well, hope everyone is doing good.