Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Death of Wicked Lady?

Old 03-20-01   #1
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 656,359
Apparently a small group of lovelies that haunt the "Looking for a Friend" board are hoping, PRAYING for my death. They seem to have some crazy notion that I'm a......BITCH.....
(don't know how they got THAT idea.) So being the dark, yet trendy gal that I am, I'm inviting everyone to come up with some innovative ways that the children could kill me. Nothing boring, my chickens. It has to be....special. Perhaps this will give them some decent ideas, because I doubt they have the intellect to come up with anything on their own.

For reference purposes, their death wishes are carefully announced in the "Looking for a Friend" board, under Lyte's thread "SIGN MY PETITION".

*sigh* And if anyone out there wants me to live, feel free to include that as well. I'm giving you all free license.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-01   #2
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Ouch, guys. That hurts....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-20-01   #3
EbonyDragyn
Legolas' Dragyn

EbonyDragyn
Credits: 30,080
Eh I respect you for your intelligence, So I don't want you to die.
Old 03-20-01   #4
Alliance Of Concerned Men
Jimmy Eat Noobz

Credits: 36,396
How about collectively ignoring you so you wither and die from lack of attention?

"Here in the Alliance, We're man enough to say, 'we're not afraid to show concern.'"

Old 03-20-01   #5
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

It wouldn't work Alliance. I have a knack for worming my way into any conversation.

Old 03-20-01   #6
Jimmy Eat Noobz

Well in that case, i just recommend a thirty-aught-six

"Here in the Alliance, We're man enough to say, 'we're not afraid to show concern.'"

Old 03-20-01   #7
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Decent suggestion. But there's something to be said for the old-fashioned double-barreled shotgun. I have six brothers, and it's their gun of choice....

Old 03-20-01   #8
SilverNymph
A vision in pink

SilverNymph is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,186
They could put you in a small box, gag you and then starve you to death and poke you with sticks

But seriously I don't want you to die, I like you

SilverNymph***

Old 03-20-01   #9
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
Don't die; if you do, I'll be like, "shit," only it'll be more drawn out and dramatic-like, and I'll be all sad and what not If you don't know how much I enjoy your presence by now, I must be speaking Arabic. You go, girl.
Old 03-20-01   #10
EbonyDragyn
Legolas' Dragyn

EbonyDragyn
Credits: 30,080
And also there is no reason for you to die. A bunch of hypocrital bitches along with an idiot who's stupid enough to leave his life in OUR hands have no power to try and kill you off. Only the gods of darkness may decree that sort of thing, But I doubt they ever will
Old 03-20-01   #11
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

I kept (antihero) in a box for a very long time. He sat on my shelf and listened to Paula Abdul for days on end. I didn't feed him or give him water. I didn't let him shower, only hosed him down once a week. I poked him a lot, just because I'm a dirty girl. And still he didn't die. But then again, I'm not as perfect as (antihero). DAMN MY IMPERFECTION!!!

Old 03-20-01   #12
Oblivion
....Cuddle this....

Oblivion is on a distinguished road
Credits: 29,370
Ohh come on now where is all of the originality???? a 30.06, a shot gun or starvation man these are so exciting

now personally i have read some of your post Ms. Lady and frankly i admire your truthfullness of any situation. So just for the hell of it let me have the first real crack at agiving you a somewhat original send off to what ever lies beyond::::::::

(this is some what long so bear with me)
first off i would find out where you live and watch you and your family (if any) for a week or so to find your daily patterns then on a night when no one is there break in and hide out in the closet,basement,attic or under the bed untill every one is asleep the while you are in dreamland i would cloroform you so you would not wake up while i worked. while you are a sleep i would tie your limbs to each corner of the bed and then tie you around the waist to the whole bed so you could not skirm around and put in a gag so you would not make a sound after that i would inbed fishing hooks into your body one on each side starting at your collar bone and work my way down to your pelvis(of course i should point out you are naked this whole time)alternating to each side of out torso and then i would tie fishing line to each hook and have them go to rings in the floor so that the lines will not just pull out willy-nilly and have them long enought o tie them to the door and i would make sure you were awake before i left so you could experience the pleasure of hving the flesh peeled off your bones and as i leave after making sureyou knew who did this to you i would exit the room and make sure the line was snuglly fastened to the door so when the next family member came to your door they would hear you making gurgling sounds and they would be so worried that they would not bother to check the door and they would open it all the way causeing the line to pull on the hooks, which would pull across your body causeing a hellish site and beautiful nightmares to whoever opened the door.

but hey thats just me and it's not that i don't like you or anything just fulfilling what you asked other then that i don't have an opinion either way. and i have read MS. Lytes' triade and i'm not impressed
well anyway there you go have fun and have a day!

Alone together. It was all two people could ever be to each other, Alone. Together. For the dreams and secrets of our hearts may be spoken, but words are poor handmaidens. Wordes can never fully say what we want them to say, for they fumble, stammer, and break the best porcelain. The best one can hope for is to find along the way someone to share the path, content to walk in silence, for the heart communes best when it does not try to speak...
from the book "Dragons of a Lost Star

Old 03-20-01   #13
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
That "no water" policy really sucked ass. I just hoarded a bottle of unmarked drain cleaner that I found in your cabinet and drank a little every day., which would explain all the pretty colors and lights I saw.
Old 03-20-01   #14
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

I think you just want to imagine me naked, Oblivion. But no matter. I used to tease (antihero) when he lived in my box. You know, shaking my ass, bringing my friends over for mass masturbation. That kind of thing....

And by the way, Oblivion, THAT was very disgusting. *pinches cheek* I'm so proud of you....

Old 03-20-01   #15
John Preston
Listen

John Preston is on a distinguished road
Credits: 256,181

Note the sad face...

If you die wicked then I'll have no reason to continue coming to this board... also it would make me sad (a rare occurence, I can assure you).

So don't die.

Otherwise I'll hunt down those Looking for a friend bitches and murder them all.
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
Old 03-20-01   #16
Jimmy Eat Noobz

Quote:
Originally posted by Oblivion
Ohh come on now where is all of the originality???? a 30.06, a shot gun or starvation man these are so exciting
When i plan murders, i go for effiency rather than creativity, it's a shortcoming of mine.

Old 03-20-01   #17
TwilightKitten
Darkness Incarnate

TwilightKitten
Credits: 7,523
Viva la Wicked Lady!!!
There's a universal justice
And the eyes of truth
Are always watching you

~Enigma~ ("Cross of Changes")
Old 03-20-01   #18
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

*kisses John Preston* You're the best, JP. And I'm sorry for bitching at you in my "Inevitable Decline" thread. I don't know if you read that or not...

Old 03-20-01   #19
Oblivion
....Cuddle this....

Oblivion is on a distinguished road
Credits: 29,370
Quote:
I think you just want to imagine me naked, Oblivion. But no matter.
trust me my imagination is not a good place to plant an image

Quote:
And by the way, Oblivion, THAT was very disgusting. *pinches cheek* I'm so proud of you....
aaaawwwwwww!

and AOCM don't get my wrong i'm all for makeing sure when you kill some one they die but sometimes you just have to express yourself creatively[sp] plus it gives the cops and the news something to do other than bust weed users

Alone together. It was all two people could ever be to each other, Alone. Together. For the dreams and secrets of our hearts may be spoken, but words are poor handmaidens. Wordes can never fully say what we want them to say, for they fumble, stammer, and break the best porcelain. The best one can hope for is to find along the way someone to share the path, content to walk in silence, for the heart communes best when it does not try to speak...
from the book "Dragons of a Lost Star

Old 03-20-01   #20
John Preston
Listen

John Preston is on a distinguished road
Credits: 256,181

Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Lady
*kisses John Preston* You're the best, JP. And I'm sorry for bitching at you in my "Inevitable Decline" thread. I don't know if you read that or not...
I don't care if you bitch at me constantly... I shall still like/love (don't know since it's online and I'm not good with love anyways) you...

If one can't handle being bitched at, then one must get away from all women with intelligence.
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination