Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Meg's UK Visa process

Old 10-02-07   #21
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
lol

It's like blowing a dog whistle. Even when something has nothing to do with Iron's Rite, no one's talking to Iron's Rite, talking about Iron's Rite, or even thinking about Iron's Rite, he waddles his obese ass in to hate.
Wait . . . What's like a Dogs whistle?
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-07   #22
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tozzy View Post
i need to bookmark the above post where iron's rite admits he's a loser for future reference.
Go right ahead. When you bring it up in the middle of a piss-fest you can imagine me curled up in the corner of a little shanty-trailer crying my eyes out.
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
Old 10-02-07   #23
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,583
A trailer?? I though tyou at least had a house to abide in? I may have to change my perceptions of you...... heheh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-02-07   #24
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 656,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron's Rite View Post
Wait . . . What's like a Dogs whistle?

...are you really that dense?

Old 10-02-07   #25
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 263,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron's Rite View Post
Go right ahead. When you bring it up in the middle of a piss-fest you can imagine me curled up in the corner of a little shanty-trailer crying my eyes out.
i will.

though i can't be arsed to imagine you.

plus i dont want to taint my mind.
Old 10-02-07   #26
dk123
Lost Soul

Quote:
...are you really that dense?
i'll answer that for him.

yes.
Old 10-02-07   #27
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Metagion will become famous soon enough
Credits: 114,754
Old 10-02-07   #28
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Anyway.....

Fr0g: who are you waiting for and why has it taken a year?

And yeah, I can imagine it would take that long.......my cousin had to wait to bring his wife here from Vietnam....I think it took a year and a half or something.
Old 10-02-07   #29
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

fr0g's waiting on his fiancee from Republic of Ireland, I believe. They have a totally different set of rules as they aren't part of the United Kingdom. Plus it's a little more difficult to get a fiancee visa, I believe.

Old 10-03-07   #30
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Quote:
fr0g's waiting on his fiancee from Republic of Ireland, I believe. They have a totally different set of rules as they aren't part of the United Kingdom. Plus it's a little more difficult to get a fiancee visa, I believe.
Oh wow. I wish I could get someone from the UK, but oh well........*sigh*
Old 10-03-07   #31
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,472,728
Fiancee visas are for people who have a lot of time and a lot of money to spend on plane tickets. So obviously my broke, impatient ass is a perfect candidate.

Old 10-03-07   #32
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
You lose, I already know how absolutely head-fucked she is. When she realises how absolutely head-fucked I am is what you should be betting on. Then again, winning isn't exactly your strong point. Is it?
hi there, butter cup. i wondered how long it would take for you come running to the aid of your cry baby bride. you're totally right though, i've never won the desperate internet hook-up lottery. keep proclaiming your head-fucked-ness to us though, my money is still your golden.. er, ginger, ticket here. meg is like every action stars dream; a trainwreck that never ends.

Old 10-03-07   #33
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

I think his point was more that we're married and are in each other's physical presence while you barely know me. You don't bother me much. You have a successful career, and you're obviously happy with your life. I'm happy with mine, and that's that.

Old 10-04-07   #34
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,581
barely? let's split hairs here for a fucking second. technically i've known you longer than cup cake has. i've seen how much of an absolute bipolar emotional catastrophe you can be. i've read years and years and years worth of your words, your breakdowns and your fails.

i'm pretty confident with my stance, meg. you're a desperate disaster that has latched onto a little git so you can run thousands of miles away from your problems.

Old 10-04-07   #35
darkblue
Banned from DF

darkblue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArSiNiK View Post
barely? let's split hairs here for a fucking second. technically i've known you longer than cup cake has. i've seen how much of an absolute bipolar emotional catastrophe you can be. i've read years and years and years worth of your words, your breakdowns and your fails.

i'm pretty confident with my stance, meg. you're a desperate disaster that has latched onto a little git so you can run thousands of miles away from your problems.
And your problem with this is...?
Old 10-04-07   #36
dk123
Lost Soul

no poke syndrome?
Old 10-04-07   #37
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,472,728
Quote:

Whats wrong with that? Sometimes leaving shit behind is the best way to deal with it. Why such bitterness for a girl who has found a little joy? All kidding aside it makes you sound kind of jealous.

Old 10-04-07   #38
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,236
i'll wish you lots of happiness and luck...a marriage needs both, no matter where the people met, there's so much else that comes along with those vows though.

the only advice i'll offer; love the man, fear the in laws, and after year six, pay extra special attention to the relationship...that's when people realize they grew apart and no longer demonstrate how much they really do appreciate their partner in their life.

Oh, and watch i think i love my wife with chris rock...it's accurately funny, and offers a little forewarning as to what really does happen, after the honeymoon wears off and kids rear their needy heads.
Old 10-04-07   #39
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Quote:

Maybe. But why are you harping on it so? If I choose to live my life this way, what's it to you?

Old 10-04-07   #40
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyn View Post
i'll wish you lots of happiness and luck...a marriage needs both, no matter where the people met, there's so much else that comes along with those vows though.

the only advice i'll offer; love the man, fear the in laws, and after year six, pay extra special attention to the relationship...that's when people realize they grew apart and no longer demonstrate how much they really do appreciate their partner in their life.

Oh, and watch i think i love my wife with chris rock...it's accurately funny, and offers a little forewarning as to what really does happen, after the honeymoon wears off and kids rear their needy heads.
In 6 years you say...

And I like his family. His mom is a riot.