Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Meg's UK Visa process

Old 09-29-07   #1
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 656,408
Meg's UK Visa process

It is here that I will discuss the trials and tribulations of the spousal visa process.

UK law states that I have to apply from within my own country. I have to give them my passport, meaning I can't travel period between now and when they finally approve or deny me and send my shit back.

I know you're all on the edge of your respective seats.

I shall keep you posted.

Kisses.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-07   #2
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,441
Just convert to Islam and paint your skin brown, then they will let you in immediately.
Old 09-29-07   #3
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

When I was reading the requirements for visa photos, it said no head coverings could be worn unless it was by ethnic tradition or religious belief. So essentially I could have wrapped my head and face in black cloth if I claim to be Muslim. Seems a bit of a security risk if all you can see is someone's eyes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-30-07   #4
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,581
you should see if they have an express line for the [internetterly] desperate.

that's how you found your interweb lover, right?

[IRC/#lonely-and-desperate-for-everything...]

Old 09-30-07   #5
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Metagion will become famous soon enough
Credits: 114,754
That's how we found each other, ArSi......I showed you a pic of my tits, and it's been love ever since.......

Good luck with the process, Meg......at least *I* want to know how long this takes and how it works.....
Old 09-30-07   #6
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArSiNiK View Post
you should see if they have an express line for the [internetterly] desperate.

that's how you found your interweb lover, right?

[IRC/#lonely-and-desperate-for-everything...]
Nope.

Old 09-30-07   #7
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,581
the awesome thing about internet relationships is he can't tell how absolutely head-fucked you are until it's too late. i've got 3 to 1 odds going right now that you get your visa before he figures out what a total trainwreck you are.

...poor kid.

Old 10-01-07   #8
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,472,728
Good luck Meg, I'm doing it from the opposite perspective and its a fucking demon hellride.

Old 10-01-07   #9
doebathory
the poet

Location: well the estate agent said it was a semi/det. des. res. in need of some work but to me it looks like a complete sht. hle.
doebathory is on a distinguished road
Credits: 185,732
Good luck. They'll most likely intersperse each aspect of the process with numerous cups of tea so make yourself comfy.

No...wait...I take that back...I have no problem with the horse you rode in on.
Old 10-01-07   #10
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g View Post
Good luck Meg, I'm doing it from the opposite perspective and its a fucking demon hellride.
The laws are different. Like apparently if he was living here, he could do so throughout the entire process as a spouse until the official ruling came through. I have to apply from within my own country, and they take my passport so I can't leave between now and the time they return it to me.

I don't know if the Republic of Ireland has different rules or not. It's still a bitch.

Old 10-01-07   #11
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
The laws are different. Like apparently if he was living here, he could do so throughout the entire process as a spouse until the official ruling came through. I have to apply from within my own country, and they take my passport so I can't leave between now and the time they return it to me.

I don't know if the Republic of Ireland has different rules or not. It's still a bitch.
You situation is similar to what Betty had to go through. Except when she was coming here because she was coming from China (back like 10-12 years ago) her family had to wait something like 5 years for a visa to even set foot here.
Old 10-01-07   #12
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Holy crap. I only have to wait like 6 weeks.

Old 10-01-07   #13
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

I've been at it for well over a year now... Just takes patience.

Old 10-01-07   #14
darkblue
Banned from DF

darkblue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArSiNiK View Post
the awesome thing about internet relationships is he can't tell how absolutely head-fucked you are until it's too late. i've got 3 to 1 odds going right now that you get your visa before he figures out what a total trainwreck you are.

...poor kid.
You lose, I already know how absolutely head-fucked she is. When she realises how absolutely head-fucked I am is what you should be betting on. Then again, winning isn't exactly your strong point. Is it?
Old 10-01-07   #15
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
Then again, winning isn't exactly your strong point. Is it?
I think you might have the insults for ArSiNiK and I confused. I Love Bill Hicks too, so here's a friendly warning from me to you that will just have the added bonus of pissing Meg off: ArSiNiK isn't the only one who has noticed that she's crazy. I imagine you must be at that stage where everything she does looks cute and endearing to you. However, if two guys who have never met her face-to-face can pick up on how she will neurotically hold a grudge over anything at her whim . . . Well, even I'd be considering that in the back of my mind. Good Luck.
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
Old 10-01-07   #16
darkblue
Banned from DF

darkblue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron's Rite View Post
I think you might have the insults for ArSiNiK and I confused. I Love Bill Hicks too, so here's a friendly warning from me to you that will just have the added bonus of pissing Meg off: ArSiNiK isn't the only one who has noticed that she's crazy. I imagine you must be at that stage where everything she does looks cute and endearing to you. However, if two guys who have never met her face-to-face can pick up on how she will neurotically hold a grudge about over anything at her whim . . . Well, even I'd be considering that in the back of my mind. Good Luck.
Exactly, you hit the nail on the head with that one.

"two guys who have never met her face-to-face"

So forgive me for discarding the "friendly warning" and pointing out that it's actually you and Arsinik who seem to be holding the grudge, in this thread at least.
Old 10-01-07   #17
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 263,074
i need to bookmark the above post where iron's rite admits he's a loser for future reference.
Old 10-01-07   #18
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

I've never met her face to face, but used to talk to her extensively online, and I think she's a cool broad. Fuck these haters who just dont like to see other people happy.

Old 10-01-07   #19
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

lol

It's like blowing a dog whistle. Even when something has nothing to do with Iron's Rite, no one's talking to Iron's Rite, talking about Iron's Rite, or even thinking about Iron's Rite, he waddles his obese ass in to hate.

Old 10-02-07   #20
Alpha
Because I was here first

Alpha is on a distinguished road
Credits: 66,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron's Rite View Post
I think you might have the insults for ArSiNiK and I confused. I Love Bill Hicks too, so here's a friendly warning from me to you that will just have the added bonus of pissing Meg off: ArSiNiK isn't the only one who has noticed that she's crazy. I imagine you must be at that stage where everything she does looks cute and endearing to you. However, if two guys who have never met her face-to-face can pick up on how she will neurotically hold a grudge over anything at her whim . . . Well, even I'd be considering that in the back of my mind. Good Luck.
Fucking OWNED