Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page those boys in the desert

Old 03-16-07   #61
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synikul View Post
I was for this at the beginning. It was a great idea. How was I to know that Bush would fuck it up this bad? I'm for the immediate withdrawl, and I don't give a fat flying fuck what those subhuman savages in Iraq do to each other when we're gone.
Subhuman savages the gits that sent the troops in to fuck up a country even more than it already was.

I hope one day, someone treats you with the same ammount of respect that you have shown to people less fortunate to yourself.

Oh the gaul of it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-07   #62
Synikul
fucking jackass

Synikul is on a distinguished road
Credits: 117,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina View Post
Subhuman savages the gits that sent the troops in to fuck up a country even more than it already was.

I hope one day, someone treats you with the same ammount of respect that you have shown to people less fortunate to yourself.

Oh the gaul of it!
I'm not even talking about the way they attack us, look at the way they treat each other. As soon as we removed the dictator that was using mass-murder to keep them in line, they start mass-murdering each other with car bombs, death squads, and rape gangs. What does that tell you about them?
Old 03-16-07   #63
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

Pyrric Dicktory is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g View Post
Haha people still think DM is a girl.... thats funny.
you're such a fucking toolbox. as if anyone gives a fuck.

JUST ME AND YOU FOREVER.............................
Old 03-17-07   #64
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
I'm not even talking about the way they attack us, look at the way they treat each other. As soon as we removed the dictator that was using mass-murder to keep them in line, they start mass-murdering each other with car bombs, death squads, and rape gangs. What does that tell you about them?
It tells you that there are extremists murdering innocent people. The extremists attacked the trade centres. It's a minority of psycho's that hurt the innocent for the sake of bullshit. 90% of the population over there are either dead or terrified to walk down the fucking street without being killed!

It's a minority of fuckheads that destroy people's lives... Like racism... You can say what you will, you know my opinon on racism. I just think you're being a dickhole.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 03-17-07   #65
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,472,728
Quote:
I was for this at the beginning. It was a great idea. How was I to know that Bush would fuck it up this bad? I'm for the immediate withdrawl, and I don't give a fat flying fuck what those subhuman savages in Iraq do to each other when we're gone.

Its not about what they will do to each other. Its about what they will do to us. Use your head.

Old 03-17-07   #66
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 5,894
That might compromise his strong American values, fr0g.
Old 03-17-07   #67
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 656,408
Quote:
It tells you that there are extremists murdering innocent people. The extremists attacked the trade centres. It's a minority of psycho's that hurt the innocent for the sake of bullshit. 90% of the population over there are either dead or terrified to walk down the fucking street without being killed!

It's a minority of fuckheads that destroy people's lives... Like racism... You can say what you will, you know my opinon on racism. I just think you're being a dickhole.
I'm not getting into the war discussion. It's pointless.

But the majority of muslims fall into the category of "extremists" for me. When you see nearly the entire population of an Iraqi city shouting anti-American sentiments and calling for the death of our soldiers, it leads me to believe they're all capable of murder, rape, and other savage acts. Who are we protecting? The 2% of the sane population? I'm all for "the needs of the many outweigh those of the few".

Old 03-17-07   #68
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

Pyrric Dicktory is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,493
make it glow, numba 1

JUST ME AND YOU FOREVER.............................
Old 03-17-07   #69
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,583
Get us out and let them continue thier thousands of year war that we got in the middle of.

S.O.D.

Old 03-17-07   #70
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
I'm not getting into the war discussion. It's pointless.

But the majority of muslims fall into the category of "extremists" for me. When you see nearly the entire population of an Iraqi city shouting anti-American sentiments and calling for the death of our soldiers, it leads me to believe they're all capable of murder, rape, and other savage acts. Who are we protecting? The 2% of the sane population? I'm all for "the needs of the many outweigh those of the few".
This was Japan and Germany 60 years ago.

Imagine the position we would be in if we had abandoned either country then. Would we be better or worse off? Obviously, much worse. Now this is kind of a sucker deal for us because other lazy-ass neutral countries get access to the same technologies and industry that we do without having spent billions of dollars rebuilding the countries, but what the fuck are you going to do?
Old 03-17-07   #71
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshade View Post
Get us out and let them continue thier thousands of year war that we got in the middle of.
That thousand year old war has always included us, they included us. Read up on the Islamic expansion into European lands.
Old 03-18-07   #72
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,472,728
we're not european

Old 03-18-07   #73
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
we're not european
We are a nation birthed by Europeans, and thier battle continues over here. Dont be a fuckass.
Old 03-18-07   #74
Synikul
fucking jackass

Quote:

It is not a minority. These acts are carried out by militia who are supported by the majority of their ethnic group. The militias act as police in the ethnic neighborhoods, and carry out the rape and murder attacks on the other groups. The MAJORITY of the Shia support those tactics against the Sunni, and likewise the Sunni support it against the Shia. It's the way they wage war against each other, which is why the standard for human decency being enforced on our troops is so absurd. They see it as weakness, and they don't respect us, which is why the whole effort is doomed to failure.
Old 03-18-07   #75
Synikul
fucking jackass

Quote:
Its not about what they will do to each other. Its about what they will do to us. Use your head.
Use your own. The whole point of this was to transform the culture of the middle-east by introducing democracy, and a few baby steps toward civilised behavior, which is about all a muslim can handle. The idea was that with a more open, prosperous society, much less people will be interested in extremism, and it will kill the culture of terrorism over the long term. As we can see in Iraq, even if you spend hundreds of billions of dollars, and sacrifice the lives of your own troops, YOU STILL CAN'T POLISH A TURD!

Here's the way the war on terror ought to be fought. When they come over here and take three thousand of ours, we put the birds in the air and take threeHUNDRED thousand of theirs, and keep doing it until the savage little fucktards get the message.

Look at this shit.
Chlorine Bombs In Iraq Make Hundreds Ill
350 Iraqi civilians, Six U.S Troops Among Those Injured In Multiple Suicide Bombings That Kill Six

It's a damn shame we killed Saddam. He was right. He knew how the mob of people under his control had to be treated to preserve any sense of order.
Old 03-18-07   #76
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd View Post
We are a nation birthed by Europeans, and thier battle continues over here. Dont be a fuckass.
Yeah but it wasn't Iraq that were behind 9/11, it was Afganistan. (sp?) If Bush really wanted what was best for a nation then he should never have gone into Iraq in the first place. He should have fucked shit up for Afganistan. (I don't even know if I spelt that right.)

And Synikul, you are a racist. I would argue that point over and over but we have been though that before. BUT, you see, how does 'freedom' pan out in your head? Sure dictatorship is bad, capitalism is bad in my eyes and I think the commies have it right (Lenin-a?)

How does forcing the american way onto people count as freedom? How about we wipe out scientology next? Those people are fucking crazy! Oh and then the Buddists! They're pacifists! We could fuck thier shit up no problem, slaughter them like dogs! You can't force your way of life onto a totally different culture. The innocent people are not savages, they need help. America started the whole thing, they should fucking finish it.

Most muslims are peaceful people caught in the crossfire of America and extremists.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 03-18-07   #77
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Freedom and stability have a J-curve relationship. A fascist, totalitarian state is relatively peaceful, discounting the people killed by the government for trying to do crazy things like exercise basic rights or being in the wrong ethnic group. As you move from this to a state of freedom, there's a huge dip in stability and peace. As freedom begins to progress, take root, and flourish, it gradually increases again. This isn't new. This is a recurring pattern in human history.
Old 03-18-07   #78
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Yeah but it wasn't Iraq that were behind 9/11, it was Afganistan. (sp?) If Bush really wanted what was best for a nation then he should never have gone into Iraq in the first place. He should have fucked shit up for Afganistan. (I don't even know if I spelt that right.)

And Synikul, you are a racist. I would argue that point over and over but we have been though that before. BUT, you see, how does 'freedom' pan out in your head? Sure dictatorship is bad, capitalism is bad in my eyes and I think the commies have it right (Lenin-a?)

How does forcing the american way onto people count as freedom? How about we wipe out scientology next? Those people are fucking crazy! Oh and then the Buddists! They're pacifists! We could fuck thier shit up no problem, slaughter them like dogs! You can't force your way of life onto a totally different culture. The innocent people are not savages, they need help. America started the whole thing, they should fucking finish it.

Most muslims are peaceful people caught in the crossfire of America and extremists.
Well it wasnt Afghanistan either. That is just a country they planned in. The point of the Iraq war is to destabilize terrorism in that region of the world and create basically another Israel like ally. When they Iraqis are living large ebcause theyre not being run by a facist or islamofacists muslims incountries near there will want the same.
Old 03-18-07   #79
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd View Post
Well it wasnt Afghanistan either. That is just a country they planned in. The point of the Iraq war is to destabilize terrorism in that region of the world and create basically another Israel like ally. When they Iraqis are living large ebcause theyre not being run by a facist or islamofacists muslims incountries near there will want the same.
I thought it was because they have fuckloads of oil and Bush saw the dollars so he used 9/11 as an excuse to invade. (Been watching too much Michael Moore) It's beside the point though, if you look at the petty mess now, I don't think counties near there would want that happening really?

I actually have a question, what steps are the government taking to help the citizens of Iraq? I was reading that the deathsquads are slaughtering people for the sake of it. Is there anything being done to stop that?

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 03-18-07   #80
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
I thought it was because they have fuckloads of oil and Bush saw the dollars so he used 9/11 as an excuse to invade. (Been watching too much Michael Moore) It's beside the point though, if you look at the petty mess now, I don't think counties near there would want that happening really?

I actually have a question, what steps are the government taking to help the citizens of Iraq? I was reading that the deathsquads are slaughtering people for the sake of it. Is there anything being done to stop that?
The bit about the oil is just an ignorant emotional response that people have toward the situation who dont know whats going on.

As per the deathsquads I would assume that our troops are doing all they can to stop any deaths or terrorists killing the people there. We want there to be peace there adn stability. Thats what victory is for us. As for regional countries, of course they wouldnt... I wouldnt want a hal built car either or half cooked steak.