Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page those boys in the desert

Old 03-08-07   #1
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

Pyrric Dicktory is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,493
those boys in the desert

of all the dumbshit the president could say but iv'e been seing this for about 3 days now:

"this war started on my watch, but it will end on your's"

all they want is to get the job done, fuck their wives/girlfriends and see their kids. whos watch is it? how far? 20 years like nam? my old man came back fucking wasted with shrapnal still floating in his head 40 years later and some really cold tails. what's it going to take? saddam is dead. just leave.

JUST ME AND YOU FOREVER.............................
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-07   #2
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin

Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,992
what about the political vacuum that will create??

we are there now, we need to figure out how to get out in a responsible manner, you cant just bomb the living fuck out of a country, hang their president and then run away because johnny-on-the-ground has a little PTSD.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL
Old 03-09-07   #3
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,581
political vacuum? the bush reich doesn't give a shit about that, they just want to make sure american companies can have a hand in the oil reserves, which if i'm not mistaken the 'new' iraqi government is trying to ink right now.

once they have middle east oil by the balls then they'll leave.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-09-07   #4
Manifesto
Admin

you forget, the bush regime is only in power for a few more months. I guess I'm just hopeful for positive change. But then again, I was hopeful 3.5 years ago when I thought that America was fed up enough to make a positive change, perhaps I'm just naive.

<3,

WL
Old 03-10-07   #5
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 5,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manifesto View Post
you forget, the bush regime is only in power for a few more months. I guess I'm just hopeful for positive change. But then again, I was hopeful 3.5 years ago when I thought that America was fed up enough to make a positive change, perhaps I'm just naive.

More bad news: it's 2007, not 2008.
Old 03-10-07   #6
Manifesto
Admin

no shit, sherlock?

i use reverse exageration to trick myself into complacency.

<3,

WL
Old 03-10-07   #7
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 419,441
OMG fucking hell BUSHMCHITLER CO IS ALL IN IT FOR DA MONEY! OMFG WTF PWNED.
Old 03-10-07   #8
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Kind of tells ya something. well 1 of a few things.

1. That when faced with a choice Americans are sane enough to go with the lovable fuckup as opposed to... well I cant come up with anything other than John sKerry... that guy as president is one horrifying throught.

or

2. FINALLY liberals are aborting enough of themselves out of existence that Conservatives can inheret the country.

maybe a little of both?
Old 03-10-07   #9
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,581
Quote:
you forget, the bush regime is only in power for a few more months. I guess I'm just hopeful for positive change.
bush can complete his personal goals in 8 or 9 months. that's pretty much the only thing i have faith in him for now. meanwhile our troops will continue to die at a rate of 5 - 10 per day, so that's only another 2000 - 3000 lives he has to sacrifice. no biggie, right? they're just americans.

Old 03-11-07   #10
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 5,894
Again, Bush is in power another 22 months.
Old 03-12-07   #11
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,472,728
I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure Vietnam didn't last 20 years.

And personally, I see nothing wrong with fighting for oil. Considering how badly dependent on it we seem to be.

Old 03-12-07   #12
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

you are mistaken, the first o.s.s. oprative jumped into nam in '45. mac v's and sog's saw combat as "advisors" in '54. wikepedia it or whatever you sorry fucks do.

Old 03-12-07   #13
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

Quote:
what about the political vacuum that will create??

we are there now, we need to figure out how to get out in a responsible manner, you cant just bomb the living fuck out of a country, hang their president and then run away because johnny-on-the-ground has a little PTSD.
i dont care about their vacuum. let them all rot. in the yesteryears when a country won a war and didnt need anything from them to occupy, they left. but we need the oil and the revenue of building back up the same shit we just blew up. we need those precious arms dealers waddiling out of the room because their pockets are so fat from producing the necessiants of war.

how is it running away when we let them fucking fend for themselves? we accomplished our "primary goal" (nevermind the ultierior motives you dont hear about) what else do we need there? if anyone even asked these questions that cowfucker (bush) would just lie.

i hope you were being sarcastic with the post-tramatic.

how do you really fight a war when you cant distinguish the enemy? the same guy that just offered you tea pulls out a cell-phone or walkie talkie and an i.e.d exploads.

fuck bush, fuck the war, start again in north korea. we've done all we could.

Old 03-12-07   #14
Manifesto
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrric Dicktory View Post
i dont care about their vacuum. let them all rot. in the yesteryears when a country won a war and didnt need anything from them to occupy, they left. but we need the oil and the revenue of building back up the same shit we just blew up. we need those precious arms dealers waddiling out of the room because their pockets are so fat from producing the necessiants of war.

how is it running away when we let them fucking fend for themselves? we accomplished our "primary goal" (nevermind the ultierior motives you dont hear about) what else do we need there? if anyone even asked these questions that cowfucker (bush) would just lie.

how do you really fight a war when you cant distinguish the enemy? the same guy that just offered you tea pulls out a cell-phone or walkie talkie and an i.e.d exploads.

Bah, PD.... come on man.

First of all, if we are going to fight a war in the name of liberation and protection we cant just walk away without a responsible exit strategy, if we are going to claim to be the "most civilized" country in the world and a model for all democracies, we have a responsibility to back that up with action. just because you don't like the war (and I don't either) doesn't mean that you can leave the average Iraqi citizen up shit creek. In the past countries did this (ie. romans) and they did it effectively, but they had different motives, whatever they did not want for themselves they destroyed because did not want anyone to have it. Most people want Iraq to be a functioning part of the global economic system because there is so much wealth in that area, so we have to make sure that it is at least functional.

Secondly, as for the PTSD, I was being over dramatic to make a point. There has got to be some sort of justification for all the families who don't have sons or fathers now because of this god-awful war. It has to be bigger than the soldiers, it has to be about a whole country being better off than they were before we fucked their whole world up.

You want to say that the word nigger is offensive (the last post we were debating) but you don't care that an entire country goes to hell because of our direct actions?? nice social conscience buddy.

<3,

WL
Old 03-12-07   #15
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

exit stratagy=bullshit. we did it to the vietnamese in '75. we just left. that's it. most were killed or lobotamized, but fuck it. you can only do so much.

we're loosing too many for no goals. there is no plan. just some guys walking around in the desert. im headin in tuesday, i take my physical and see ya. i need the adrenalin.

Old 03-12-07   #16
Manifesto
Admin

nam and iraq are not even close to the same thing... im sick of people making the comparison. ya there are similarities, but as a whole... not even fucking close.

vietnam: a fucking bullshit country that no one gave a shit about, holding little or no economic value to anyone else. The US had plenty of footholds in the area, and had no need or want for anything vietnam had to offer. That was a symbolic fight against communism, that we eventually lost and has been a blight on our nations history ever since.

Iraq: a huge strategic foothold in the area, and its a gold mine to-boot.

are you seriously thinking of enlisting?

<3,

WL
Old 03-12-07   #17
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

its the same, bro. money being won and lost in a war.

yeah, im going for a physical and a swear in on tuesday. ill mail you a ranger patch.

Old 03-13-07   #18
Manifesto
Admin

well props to you, I thought about it.... but im not taking a pay cut to sling sand...fuck that.

<3,

WL
Old 03-13-07   #19
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

you get to shoot and jump out of planes for a living...you cant beat that shit.

Old 03-13-07   #20
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrric Dicktory View Post

letting them fend for themselves is absurd. The 1st thing that happens is that Iran takes it over., then the largest supply of oil on earth is in the hands of a fucking raving psychotic who has promised the destruction of Israel and the USA. You know where terrorists train usually dont you? 9/11 may or may not have meant much to you. But to use north easterners who live in around or deal in NYC and have friends and family there its a big fuckin deal. I went a week thinking my sister (who worked in and around the WTC at the time) was dead because all the phones were fucked up and there was no news.