Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Do you do drugs and if you do what do you do

Old 07-29-04   #61
DarkSoul
CUNT

DarkSoul is on a distinguished road
Credits: 18,996
well i live is Australia so that sort of fucks me up for getting you some, but hey i get to go to amsterdam next year and one of my friends bought trips for AU$3 over there and XTC for $4 so i can't wait.....

The dead travel quickly.....

I wish my grass was an Emo, then it would cut itself.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-04   #62
Elf
Sweetness & Light

Elf
Credits: 12,598
You only live once, I think I'd like to try heroin.
Old 07-29-04   #63
DarkSoul
CUNT

man it took me a while to stop that.... and i had track marks on my arms for weeks after..

Old 08-07-04   #64
Tainted Soul
Darkness Incarnate

Tainted Soul will become famous soon enough
Credits: 76,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpid Crucifix
we were talking about health relation to drugs, handleing and preparing your self for it is a whole nother thing. But i do strongly agree.
Just because you think that your mind is ready to handle that drug, it doesn't mean that your body can.

A friend of mine overdosed on acid the first time he took it. He didn't take a whole lot, but his body had a bad reaction to it. His friends drove him to the hospital, opened the car door, and layed him on the ground at the emergency room, and sped off. Great friends huh? He's permenently brain damaged and he has to work for a company that only hires mentally ill people beause he can't work a normal job.

I had a couple friends in phoenix that died. They were brothers. One was a dealer and he was killed after a drug deal and the other brother died from an overdose.

I hate drugs with a passion. I could argue it more and probably get everyone here pissed off at me.
Old 08-09-04   #65
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 656,408
There are further repercussions to drug use, other than physical ones. I dated a guy when I was in high school. He sold coke to make money. Wouldn't get a real job, because he was a "musician". I suppose it fit his image. The problem with his "job" was that he was also a coke head. You simply can't make money when you're addicted to your own product. When it came time for him to pay the people that fronted him, he often didn't have the money. That in itself is not a problem. He made his own decision; he was responsible for the consequences. However, when his sources couldn't locate him, they came to me. I was 17 years old, and I had scurvy dregs of society knocking on my door at 3 in the morning looking for my boyfriend. I had strange cars driving by my house at all hours. What you do can affect other people more than it affects you. You can justify your drug use in whatever manner you like. I can't condemn anyone for it, as I've done more than my fair share. But while you're spouting off your pro-heroin "I want to try it, you only live once" bullshit, stop and think of the big picture. Think about the repercussions your actions might have on someone else. Particularly those you care about. A drug in itself may be no huge deal, persay. But the lifestyle is one that is difficult to get out of once in. And if you're stupid enough to get busted like I was, then you carry that stigma for a long time. Even if you're clean and off the blow, people still call you asking where they can get it. Drug users are quick to justify themselves and protect their lifestyle. And it makes one wonder if they're really that dense.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-09-04   #66
Torpid Crucifix
Obey The Fist!

Torpid Crucifix is on a distinguished road
Credits: 20,093
Actually the whole body/mind thing should be the other way around Tainted Soul... for we all already know as of any drugs your body can handle it or the drug would die because no one would want to do it, as long as you don't have any allergic reactions, or reactions because you have other drugs in your system it's fine. The mind is really the thing you never know about because acid is a gateway to mentally ill, acid can be the defining moment that breaks down the wall. Your friend who "overdosed" either already had the means to become that way and/or took bad acid. It is impossible to OD on pure lsd, i know someone who fell into a brew of it while trying to make some and tripped himself down to mexico a week an a half later. Also on many occasions people would put it in a soda bottle to carry it and then not wash it out properly and someone would used it, probably took a good 50 hits if not more. And apparently that is a lot more common then you might think because i have seen warnings on numerous websites. many thing like this have happened. But you can't be 100% anti drug because of these people you know. Yes be totally anti- Crystal meth, heroin, acid, coke

but there are a lot of completely safe drugs out there, mushrooms for example are 100% safe and harmless as long as you follow the law. Which is a good one, no driving "DUI"...ect. in fact no one has ever died from the right mushrooms, And in the last ten year only 8 have died from taking bad mushrooms (which is there own fault).
weed.... safer then cloves/cigarettes
and Alcohol is a drug. no matter what people say it is a drug.

I'm anti drugs... Crystal meth, heroin, coke things like these
but I'm pro safe drugs like mushrooms, weed....

most drugs are exactly like alcohol, totally cool if you don't do way to much and you don't do stupid ass things and have the responsibility not to, and to make good decisions.

this isn't going to change your mind, but you should think about it. if you don't beleive me i encourage you to reasearch it.
And
133tt3r Th3n M3
Old 08-20-04   #67
DarkSoul
CUNT

"Drugs are good,
Drugs are golden
Drugs are something
you need to keep a hold on."

Old 08-24-04   #68
Afronova
Face in the Mist

Afronova is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,508
I did used to do drugs, nothing "serious" as most would put it (weed, alcohol and hash), but all I do now is an occasional binge of alcohol.

I went through a few years being straight-edge, not touching anything because I hated who I was and who I hung out with when I did drugs, but now I have accepted that some people do drugs and it is just my preference that I don't want to. Most of my friends are drug users, but that doesn't mean I wont talk to them, just in moderation, so that they will not infulence me into doing things that I do not want to do.

I also stay away from drugs because I have seen it screw up people close to me and I would like my life to remain somewhat intact at this point in time. I have a rather addictive personality and take things to extremes so it's better to just stay away.
Old 08-27-04   #69
deadbodychick
Bang

deadbodychick is on a distinguished road
Credits: 38,138
This may be a stupid question but what is DXM?
Old 08-29-04   #70
DarkSoul
CUNT

DMX a brief overview....

A powerful disassociate psychogenic, usually gathered from cough syrup. It is a synthetic opiate replacing heroin and opium in old-time syrups. At a low dosage (30-60mg), it suppresses the cough center of your brain.

At higher dosages (500mg-2000mg, depending on weight), it is a powerful full-blown psychogenic that can cause major OBE, time distortions, hallucinations, and a general disassociation from reality (hence it's a disassociate).

People who don't like it usually a) can't handle the intense experience or b) tried drinking cough syrup too much. It can be legally ordered as a pure powder from many net sources, and rather cheaply (cheaper than syrup).

It's usually measured in "plateaus", with one being the lowest (500 or so mg) and four being the highest (1.5G+), with each stage getting closer to full-blown hallucinogenic disassociation.

If you haven't done at least 500mg (around 1 1/2 of Robo MS), then you really haven't tried it.

DS

Old 08-31-04   #71
heyletsgotobed
No.

heyletsgotobed is on a distinguished road
Credits: 20,592
i hate drugs. i hate that whole cycle.

because first you have to get the money to buy them.

then you do it and have fun for a matter of hours, or minutes, and thats over.

then you come down. which is the worst part. and you either deal with it, or do more, which then gets you addicted.

so there really isn't any way to win. if you're willing to do all that for a few hours of a nice high, then go right ahead. but really, looking at it all and seeing it from someone else's point of view maybe, its a total waste.

but then, i also like drugs. and i just spent like 5 minutes trying to type out why, but it wasn't coming out the way i really feel...so i gave up. and i'm just going to say that they are fun to do for now, as long as you're 'safe' about it. as safe as you can be with things like drugs.

yeah, i have mixed feelings..sorry.

...god, i'm a fucking walking reason why NOT to do drugs. listen to me, shit.
Old 08-31-04   #72
DarkSoul
CUNT

well im pinging of my face at the moment so i really can't say that im anti-drugs.....

Old 09-02-04   #73
velvet
scrumptious

velvet is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArSiNiK
go to school.
Amen. You should see the school I used to go to.... Drugs galore.
Old 09-02-04   #74
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -1,904
I've done pretty much everything except heroin. It was there, but by that time I just wasn't interested. I was quite deep into crystal at a very young age. Took me to VERY low places. I've been crystal-free for just over 15 years.

At the present time I partake in weed, cigs, and alcohol. Some coke is good in small portions rolled up in a joint with some green, or sprinkled on a bowl. It can also be nice for desensitizing very sensitive places. (Still I do it rarely.)

Other than that, nope and no thanks. Speed, Crystal, Meth, all the synthetic uppers are shit. I've seen COUNTLESS very good friends destroyed by it. I absolutely loathe it. That, and tweeker sex is horribly lame. I'd rather beat my head against a wall for an hour.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-03-04   #75
Torpid Crucifix
Obey The Fist!

Torpid Crucifix is on a distinguished road
Credits: 20,093
yeah I bash Crystal alot, just becuase i have seen some horrible people doing it, or should i say it doing horrible things to people, well bashing it goes against what i usually stand for. I beleive you shouldn't have an oppion about drugs unless you've researched the shit out of it or have done it. So i tried it about a week ago after realizing it and being at a old friends house who had go9t into it... i can see why people like it and i can see why poeple get addicted to it, also i can see how it would destoy people keeping them up for days even weeks, and then them crashing hard.... all in all it is a huge upper and i still think bad things about it.
And
133tt3r Th3n M3
Old 09-05-04   #76
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -1,904
It can also cause violent mood swings and psychosis.

Old 09-13-04   #77
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,900
Never been a drugger-doer. I tried pot once, and I drink socially, but that's it. I'm a little too afraid that drugs will be painful instead of pleasurable, so I'm not gonna bother. Plus, I don't really need 'em to alleviate misery; I can find other things to do. As far as recreation goes, I have too many hobbies to need them. So, if I were to ever try something harder, it'd be because someone put something in my drink
Old 09-13-04   #78
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Sic Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 328,811
The only drugs I have ever had a truly good experience using is a particular type of psilocybe mushroom named "surreality" and various morphine based drugs, especially DXM, which is by far, the most uplifting, spiritual, dissassociating, and pleasant substances I have ever encountered, BTW DXM is not an opiate, as it has no effect on opiod receptors what so ever, it is simply a sugary methane synthesized version of morphine. And THC is not a drug, it is a small piece of God's DNA.

Old 09-13-04   #79
Mia~ow
Dark Misanthrope

Mia~ow will become famous soon enoughMia~ow will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,625
I hate 'hard drugs' - ie Trips, speed, crack, heroin. LSD.. ok they might not sound 'hard' to some people, but I don't want to be seen as a hypocrite as I smoke and drink, and yes, I know they are drugs.

I really hate people that brag about them 'I just took a trip man, and I'm off my face' etc. Cool??? I don't think so, grow up!!

I've seen too many friends turn into arseholes after getting into shit like this. It's fucking stupid, it's not big, and it's not clever.

I do empathise with people that have gotten into drugs through various social circumstances, or are maybe born into it, but they don't tend to be the ones that brag about how cool it is.
Old 09-13-04   #80
Void_enthroned
Embracer Of The Dark

Void_enthroned is on a distinguished road
Credits: 110
I enjoy doing drugs on a social basis. However, I won't do a drug until I know what to do if someone overdoses or otherwise has some negative effect or other. That is to say, until I'm familiar with the effect of the drug and the possible negative events from overdoing it on the drug. Oh yeah I don't do drugs alone usually. Except marijuana and a few other very minor drugs.

So I guess I'm not that bad of a guy. And I do allways keep an emergency medical kit in the house just in case. So all in all I supose I keep myself and those who chose to do drugs with me pretty safe when possible.

Though I've done it before, I would probably never touch heroin again. Speed is okay. Crack is bad. Plus why would you want to do it? It makes you an addicted asshole.

Ah gods. Now I'm getting a flashback of that scene in Pulp Fiction when that girl thinks that the heroin is cocaine and snorts a couple lines of it.

Last edited by Void_enthroned; 09-13-04 at 18:32.