Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Forrest of Illusion

Old 05-02-02   #141
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
*before Valrons sword impales Duragon Duragon grabs the sword with his right hand. Sparks fly from the friction of his armor and Valron sword. Duragon gives a twisted smile*

Valron you fight me out of anger but yet I know thats the only reason you attack. Cause I like you I ask you to back off

*Duragons grip on Valrons sword becomes thighter untill it is apparent that he has crushed part of the sword*
Old 05-02-02   #142
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
*Frowning at the trees that stands before her, she throws her arms in the air. "Fantastic! How the hell am I supposed to get out of this? My master will probably torture me till the end of time for being so late." She suddenly stops in her tracks as she feels the presence of torment behind her. With a little smile, she turns to face the creture slowly.*

Hmm, I wonder why you are being li...

*She cuts off as she sees him. He looks familliar to her but she can't quite put her finger on who he is. Deciding to approach him, she wlaks over smiling.*

Well, you look like you have been in a war. I can feel the sweet torment. Your ghosts come back to haunt you stranger?

*Grabbing his arm, she drags him away from the others. "I wonder if he knows my whereabouts over the past few days? He seems very familliar to me but I see alot of creatures like this one. He looks almost poetic to me. He has wings also... Hmmm. I will try to pull some sense out of him first but if he dares to turn on me, I will kill him. " His presence is nothing like that of Set, she wonders why. Dragging him to a fallen tree, she sits him down and wipes the blood away from his mouth with her hand. Looking at the blood on her fingers, she tastes it. "Wow! What power he has, just off the taste of his blood. Hmm, brings back familliar feelings." She walks in front of him and kneels, resting her hand on his knee.*

Do you know me stranger? You seem familliar to me. You know, you look like your in a really bad way, I could find some herbs to ease you physical pain but none to ease your torment. But then, everyone has their own torment to fight.

*Putting her finger in her mouth, she pricks it with her fang.*

Do you mind if I do this? Do not attempt to speak, and I will not read your mind, there is too much going on up there for me to try.

*She rubs her finger across his forehead, leaving a streak of blood in its path. Smiling at herself, she wonders why she is helping such a creature. Old feeling stir inside of her, but she still can't understand why.*

It won't help your torment much, but it will silence some of your ghosts. Now, why do you stir my emotions so?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-02   #143
dark_orquid
broken bleadding orchid

dark_orquid is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,438
*is suprised by the look that set gave her *
"well as you wish, i love to see a fight do why dont you people bet on i t..lol

*slowly floats back down to the grown adn sits in the tree wacthing and waitting for the death

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-02-02   #144
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Shaking her head slightly, she tries to remember where she has seen him before, her thoughts are not clear to her, only pain. Her head fills up with thoughts of her master, being away from him for too long is taking its toll on her. "I must get back to my master... But the mystery of why he is making my memory blank is puzzling me. If I could just remember what I was doing, I had to do something... Say something, Im not sure... I just have to remember." She throws her head back and laughs. She knows that she will lose her sanity anyway, but then, with nothing but her master in her mind, she doesn't think it would be that much of a loss really.*

Stranger, do you not control yourself? I find it rather odd that a proud looking creature such as yourself, with so much power at your disposal, would not be able to control your own thoughts.

*She bites her bottom lip, why is she so worried about his safety? Her thoughts are so blank, she recognises him, she just can't remember who he is. Her anger starts to overwhelm her. She forgets that she is biting her lip and it starts to bleed. She licks her wound, stands and punches another tree. The strong trunk shatters with the force of her punch and the debree flies out around her. Pulling her fist out of the hole in the trunk, she inspects the damage to her hand. It heals rather quickly, the bones pull themselves back under her skin as the the skin closes around them.*

Damn trees, always in my way, stopping me from leaving, making me suffer. Who am I.. Really, who am I? All I have is my master, he adores me, nobody adores me as much as he... He protects me from this. I wish to know who you are. Forgive my outburst, I do tend to have a short temper. Do you wish to tell me what is going on here? I am rather confused, why do you stir dormant feelings? I am rather confused, nothing I am feeling is of my true nature.

*She frowns and places a hand to her forehead.*

Look, I will find some herbs for your pain, there is no garantee of them working for you, it only numbs pain and it does not heal but I may as well try. Do you wish for me to do that for you?

*She kneels before him again and smiles.*

Then will you tell me who you are and why I am here?

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-02-02   #145
Valron_Darkmer
Seraphin

Valron_Darkmer is on a distinguished road
Credits: 30,528
"GRRAAH!!!" Valron screams.

*ripping the sword from Duragon's grasp he places it across his back. Snarling slightly he explodes with the force of a small bomb. In the crater where that part of the forest used to be stands Valron back in his normal human form and Duragon standing across from him. With a sigh Valron turns around and starts to head back into the forest*

"Fine. But be ashured that Set shall be found and put back in his proper form. And then let god have mercy on your soul." he says.

*climbing out of the crater he stands on the edge of it the wind blowing in his face lifting his hair. Looking up to the heavens he pulls out the two rings that once contained Set's power and he looks at them. Their stones are cracked but there is still a little bit of power left in them. Perhaps the power to entrap Set again. Without another word the rings sink back into Valron's skin and dissapear as he starts to walk into the forest and away from Duragon.*

Your magical style is Magus.

. Take the Magical Style Quiz by
Old 05-02-02   #146
Set
Evil Incarnate

Set is on a distinguished road
Credits: 84,631
*At hearing Valrons last words Set takes notice and lets his voice be known to Valron and Valron alone. Speaking like a wisper in his mind Set says to Valron......

"When will you give up this mindless quest? Do you really think that I would allow that to happen again? Please my dear little demon....why fight the greatest power in the universe? I can give you the world. I can make you more powerful than my puppet Duragon could ever be. Think of it, you could wipe out the entire race of demons. What a sight that would be! Come on Valron, I offer you the world........all you have to do is kneel down before me. Small price to pay for such a reward."

The voice settles like the hissing of a snake deep in duragons mind. A storm begins to brew above in the once calm sky.*

The Great and Sexy "Slaves of Set".

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Clearwitch (part time)
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 05-02-02   #147
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,990
Endless' eyes open. He shakes his head slightly, clearing some thoughts. Sounds of women and children screaming....smelling blood and steel....hearing the blasts of his pistols as the bullets bore through the skulls of small children...all back in his mind.

A voice drifted into his ears, a sweet voice, pain on the surface but with love within, although hidden greatly. He weakly lifted his head to see Lenina above him. Straightening his back, his wings shot out, then retracted, resting comfortably against the tree.

He stood up, his strength returning. Ahh, yes, the voices of the dead...they were fading away. Here, on this plain at least, he was safe. Sorcha had ran. With a shrug, he turned to Lenina. His voice spoke with all of the authority and dignity of a god: "Hello Lenina. Yes, I know you, and you know me, although I can tell your 'master' has seen to it otherwise." He could feel his power coming back to him. He loved it. With a pleasured hiss, he casually stroll over to the tree Lenina had punched. He turned his head, grinning to her. He slowly put his claw inside.

A bright beam of light shone out of the hole, cascading around Endless' talon. The tree erupted liked a popped balloon, flames flying through the air, ignited bark and phloem falling like rain. Lives lit aflame fell around his body, his arm still held where the hole once was. Light was mixed in with the flames, sparkliing and brilliant, a light metallic blue, glimmering like liquid crystal.

As the debris landed at his feet and around Lenina, He looked into her eyes, his own with small reflections of burning flames incased within them, and spoke once again. "I am Endless. Once called Hiro."

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissť changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 05-02-02   #148
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Duragon Hears what Set said to Valron and did not like one fucking bit of it. He though about it for a moment and made up his own plan*

Set you are a fool. Even as a god you have no coman sense. For as I eat souls I inheart thier abilitys and strengths. I have fed on Anubis and I was already as strong as my creator and here you go and give me more. Your death will come soon as with the rest of your reched kind

*Duragon then turns to Valron who is walking away. Duragon uses his speed to end up right infront of him and speaks*

I see the stones on the rings have broken and you may not have a way to catch set again so here

*Duragons armor opens a small whole in itself, he then reaches into it and pulls out a pice of paper, the paper is old and torn around the egdes*

This is the original spell the wizards used on me and lucifer to steal our powers, The spell would not effect me now but on set it should work. Every thing is on this paper the spell how the ritual goes and even how to make a device to store the stolen energy

*Duragon then begins to walk into the mist of the forest and tword Hiro who he can sense but as he leaves he says on last thing to Valron*

Maruis still has one of the original amuletes that held my powers if that my help in any way
Old 05-02-02   #149
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*All the memories once lost come flooding back out of nowhere. Frowning, she steps back in disbelief. Her head filling with the memory of Hiro. "That is the name... No, how can this be true, my master would not hide this from me." Still frowning, she shakes her head and looks at him.*

Hiro? I have no will of my own... You can not say such things... My master is who adores me..... I.... I...

*She closes her eyes and thinks of her own will.... The memories feel so sweet in her sour twisted mind, she can not dismiss them as fake, they are too real, even by standing near to him, her thoughts are of him... She walks over to him and stands close. Placing a hand on his cheek, she tilts her head and trails her thumb across his lips.*

My memories have missed you. They wanted me to remember you, my will is not my own I fear... You must free my mind. I am going insane, you know I will have to go back to my master if I wish to keep my sanity.

*Turning her head away, she looks to the ground beside her.*

You must kill me. If I have no will of my own, there is no point in me existing....

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-02-02   #150
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*As Duragon walks over to hiro he hears words of a young womens saying(you must kill me now) Duragon hears this and licks his lips hoping he will get a free soul for lunch. He hides behind a tree giving him a clear shight of Hiro and his friend*
Old 05-02-02   #151
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

"You know I wont' kill you." Endless says cooly. "Go now, go to your master. I will take you there. I'll speak for you."

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissť changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 05-02-02   #152
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Duragon becomes pissed off at the lack of death and punchs the tree he was hiding behind. not used to his own strength the tree`s trunk breaks and the top of it heads twords hiro and lenina*

Hiro move it now the tree`s coming down
Old 05-03-02   #153
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Doging the tree, she lunges at Hiro, landing on top of him as the falling tree trunk lands beside them.*

I am not going back to my master, not now. I remember my own freedom, I will stay and wait this out. If I should be driven insane, then so be it, I... I... Wish to stay with you because...

*She wants to say it but the last time she said those words, she had to kill. Instead, she kisses him softly.*

Im sorry, I can not say it, my master is the only one who has ever adored me, loved me and wanted me near. If you do not feel this way then you may as well kill me. I have one master, now I am a slave to my will. Things are so much easier when I am controled. If you wish for my freedom, let me do this in my own way, I am not going back there Hiro, I would have you kill me before I do. My master is cruel and full of hatred, he thrives on the torment of others, he will see your plea and twist it to his advantage, he will see my plea and torture me with it till I can take no more. You see why I can't go back? I am staying here, do you mind if I stay here?

*Slowly standing up, she turns to the creature who wants them dead, glaring and drawing her dagger gracefully.*

You will see no death from us, only your own. I am not impressed, such a pathetic stunt to pull on us, when you know how fast I can move. Or do you?

*Looking him up and down, she smiles thinly and narrows her eyes.*

You wish for my soul? Hahahahaha! Fool, I am a creature of the night, I would have thought you might have had the common sense to know that I have no soul.

*Rubbing her eyes, she speaks softly to him.*

Please, leave us be, I have more important things to do than cheat the death you hand out to me.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-03-02   #154
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

With a strange curving of his back Endless' legs are propelled upward until he is standing straight back up. He walks quickly over to Lenina, placing his arm around her. "Please Lenina, let it go. We have many other things of with to occupy ourselves with." He smiles down at her, his eyes full of compassion. He looks at Duragon. [color=darkblue]"She is right though, there will be no death. Sorry. If you crave so much death, go destroy some town or something.[COLOR]

Old 05-03-02   #155
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Looking at Hiro, she frowns and places her dagger back down her corsett.*

I have said all that needs to be said. I am not going back. Do you want me to go back?

*She lowers her head, if she could cry, she would but too many tears were shed in life. She rests her face in her hands and shakes her head.*

Pull me into more confusion when all my thoughts were clear. I want to stay and be free but I know my master will send for me. I can not reason with him, neither can you, he will enjoy watching you beg and enjoy my torment even more. There is no answer, only suggetions. My suggestion is that I stay here and wait it out or I fear for myself that if I go back, I will never see your hansome face again. If you wish not to become involved, leave me. I can not drag you in deeper than you already are. I ask nothing from you, decide now. Leave me be or if you wish to stay, you know you might have to kill me. Would you be prepared to put me out of my misery?

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-03-02   #156
dark_orquid
broken bleadding orchid

dark_orquid is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,438
*I come down from the tree and put my body infront of set*
"why do you wish to kill this man "
*looks to set eyes deeply and grinds*"May i have his body when you are done with him .."

Old 05-03-02   #157
Valron_Darkmer
Seraphin

Valron_Darkmer is on a distinguished road
Credits: 30,528
*nodding and taking the paper Valron moves into the forest and to a nearby grove quiet and devoid of any loud noises. Sitting down on a rock he puts his head on his hands and starts to think outloud to himself*

"Should I betray God and bow down to Set? Eternally damning myself but getting as much power as I want and need? Or should I entrap Set and make everything the way it should be? Does the end really justify the means? Either way I would end up destroying the evil in this world, or at least die trying. But with one way its guaranteed, and the other it is uncertin. But the obvious path seems to be the one that would lead me to damnation...." Valron says quietly.

*standing he looks around and pulls out the paper reading it over a few times and memorizing the process. With a nod he moves towards his house in the forest. Apon entering he locks the door and starts up a fire. Sitting heavily down in his chair he looks up to the cross on his wall*

"God give me the awnser to what plauges me, your humblest servent..... please god this is the one time I need you the most...." he whispers to the cross.

*as if responding to Valron the cross glows slightly and a beam of golden light comes from it and to Valron's head. After a few seconds the beam dissapears. With a smile Valron stands and goes about to making the four amulets he will need for the process. Moving to his forge around back he takes some old scrap metal of a car and throws it in, melting it. Pulling it out he starts to mold it into the shape he wants with his hands, absorbing the heat and the fire. A warm golden glow comes from his hands as he chants the words that the anicent wizards once chanted. After creating the body of them he smiles and throws in some glass into the fire also. Pulling it out and forming them to the rings broken stones the rings and stones glow golden. After finishing all of the empty amulets and the rings slide and mold into his skin.*

"Finished. Now I know what I must do." he says with a smile before heading back out into the forest.

Your magical style is Magus.

. Take the Magical Style Quiz by
Old 05-03-02   #158
tisha19
Trying to fight the tears

tisha19
Credits: 40,359
Sorcha didn't know why is was so upset. She stopped running, transforming back from her lioness, he looked around. It was almost as though he had run in a complete cirle. Hearing voices near by she walked over to see what was going on. Watching as Set dug himself deeper into the whole he had plated himself in, she laughs a lil. She sensed that she wasn't far from Endless. Walking a bit farther she see's him with Lenina. Being the jealous type she couldn't stop herself from going over.

"Am I interupting something?" she hisses as she walks up behind them. "Well you certainly look better my love.", looking up at Endless. "So whats going on, why does she look so confused?" Sorcha asks Endless without bothering to look ar her.

She pulled her long red hair up into a tight ponytail, that still hung down well below her butt. She sits down and waits to be filled in.
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 05-03-02   #159
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Narrowing her eyes, she looks down on the woman who dismissed her. Flicking her hair back, her scowl changes into an evil smile.*

Jealousy, it surrounds me... You redhead, do you envy me? Its a dangerous feeling, it will be the death of you.

*Cracking her neck, her smile fades, leaving a look of no emotion.*

A warning to you redhead, you have such a pretty face, I don't think I have it in me to make empty threats. So do not think that of me, or your envy will really be the death of you.

*She lowers her head at Hiro, upset with her own behaviour.*

I see her thoughts, I see her memories, I see her hopes, her dreams, her own will. How could I have ever been so stupid to remember where I left you, to go to her, where I said you should come find me when night fell. You never did...

*She raises her head and looks at Hiro as her eyes well up with tears.*

Remind me of my own will to have me think this way. To see her thoughts of nights gone by while my mind was blank from memories of us, knowing what you both were doing while I was enslaved by my masters will. What cruel trickery, to pull back my memory and face me with this.

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite

Last edited by Lenina; 05-03-02 at 15:28.
Old 05-03-02   #160
tisha19
Trying to fight the tears

tisha19
Credits: 40,359
Standing near Endless, the hairs on Sorchas neck stand on end. Her eyes drift to Lenina, "Reading my thoughts are we? Be cautious of what you do my friend."

"Your threats fall upon deaf ears. I fear only one person, and he stands right next to me. If you say my envy will be the death of my I welcome it with open arms. Yet it is not you, my dear that I envy, it is but the emotion he holds for you. Looking back at Endless, she smiles softly.

"So you are beginning to remember are you? You don't like what you're feeling right now do you?" Moving to talk to Endless, "If you wish to free her from her master I will help you if you like. Just say the words and I'll be there."

Looking down, only offering her help so that he could see no matter what happened she would always care about his happiness. She looks up at Lenina, then back at Endless. "Well this certainly is comfortable..."
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book

Last edited by tisha19; 05-03-02 at 15:55.