Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Forrest of Illusion

Old 05-01-02   #121
dark_orquid
broken bleadding orchid

dark_orquid is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,438
*looks to her side ot see Valron_Darkmer and waves*
"yes why are you here"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-02   #122
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
*Seeing him leave so suddenly, she frowns, why is it that everyone she tries to talk to leave? She decides to follow him on foot as she thinks that he might find something she can take back to her master...*

Hey, wait up! You can't just leave a lady of my stature standing by herself... I am very offended.

*She giggles to herself as she dodges between the trees, keeping up with her work of art even though she is on foot. Slowing down, she approaches Valron*

WHat matters do you have to attend to? I mean, I am lost and my patience wears thin in this hell hole... I must say you have fine wings though... I know someone with wings... I think.... But how da....

*She stops short as she stands behind him to find the presence that has bugged her sinse she entered the woods.*

YOU! I know you! I think.... You... I know you.... Im sure of it.

*She looks at him.... Nothing but his evil reminds her of pain. She smiles thinly and saunters around a tree.*

Misery.... Pain.... Such emotions both mental and physical always fill my heart with satisfaction. My master would adore such a feeling as much as he does me......

*Turning to valron, she raises her eyebrows.*

Sweet work of art, who is this evil creature? I vaugly remember him... But Im not sure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-01-02   #123
Set
Evil Incarnate

Set is on a distinguished road
Credits: 84,631
*Set looks at Valron, Orquid, and Len. Set then gives off a twisted smile. Set moves his eyes upon them, one by one. Then he says to Valron with a foul scorn......

"My business is of no concern of yours little demon. But know this......your trap was in vain!"

Set then pushes his way through the three and screams at Duragon and Anubus saying......

"Will you two stop your taunting and KILL!!!! And do it quickly, I can't stand this much longer!"

Set looks back at Valron saying......

"It will not be long now."

A dark smile grows on Set's face and he begins to laugh. He then fixes his eyes on Duragon and Anubus and starts to tap his foot.*

The Great and Sexy "Slaves of Set".

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Clearwitch (part time)
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 05-01-02   #124
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Watching his evil tone puts a smile across her face... But she will not be ignored. She scowls at the figure of hatred and decides to be as polite as she can.*

Excuse me! I was asking you a question. Do you know who I am? I mean, I seem to remember your... Presence. I demand to know who you are.

*She can not hide her anger, her master would have handled things in a more calmer manner.*

Your torment amuses me... I seem to remember very little but your presence. Now tell me who you are and what you think you are doing giving orders to others, I see no master, servent link between any of you.

*She draws her dagger slowly and puts her arms by her side.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-01-02   #125
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set looks at Lenina with her knife and lets out a short laugh.

"Fine you want to know who I am do You? Let me be so kind as to tell you, I am Set the Great......and I am the first. I am the being that once was, now is not.......but will be again.

*Looks down at her knife saying....."Oh please, feel free to use it. As a matter of fact I beg of you. But until you do, back off little one."

Set glares at Duragon in utter frustration.*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 05-01-02   #126
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Stepping back, she glares at set, her eyes fixed on him. She remembers now, she remembers him. But why can't she remember anything else? "That stupid, pathetic thing that tried to posses me.... Hmm, why did he try though?" Everything is so muddled for her. She grins at him. Feeling his torture amuses her, she can't keep herself from giggling.*

So your the great Set.... Hahahaha! You really are pathetic... Can't even keep yourself from boasting, even now. If I could remember the events of the past day or two I would probably laugh at you even more! But seen as I can hear your torture I think that would be enough ammunition for me to break into laughter.

*She smiles at him and shakes her head*

You will again indeed.... When? Your a fool, nothing can change that, I don't even know who was stupid enough to give you the place as a "God". You look like another corpse in the river to me... Nothing "God like" about you...

*She laughs at him, then stops. Her master would love this pathetic thing in his castle...*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-01-02   #127
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Turns around to face Lenina. And smiles at her saying...

"A body in the river huh? By all means my lady, strike me down. Shed the blood of he who caused so much of your pain."

*Set pulls down his shirt to where it shows his chest.*

"Go ahead my lady, rip my heart out. Place my body in the river. I ask this of you. For unless you wish to live up to your threats, I would suggest you be silent..........lest you get on my bad side. Oh and one more thing, I never tried to take control of your body....I only used it as a gate into the world of dreams. Any other questions? No? Good then......."

*Set turns back to Duragon.*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 05-01-02   #128
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*With an evil smile across her lips, she rolls her eyes at him, such ignorence.*

My my, we are the cocky one aren't we. Killing you would be far too easy and well, I said you looked like a mortal, I did not say I would kill you.

*She flicks her hair back and rubs her neck. "What a fool."*

And I would just like to say.... Such ignorance to a lady is hardly.... Polite now is it.

*Her sarcasm makes her laugh, but she yawns as her patience wears thin.*

Intresting how lost I have become, I mean, look at this place, I can't even find my way out. Im going to though....

*She smiles at Valron, her eyes glinting, failing to put him under her spell... "Pitty, he would have made a good play thing for me while my master was away entertaing others. Such a nice work of art he is... Reminds me of someone... Can't think of who though..."*

I WILL see you later my pretty work of art.... That is if you would like to...

*Turning around, she wanders off, back the way she came. "I will find my way out. Without the aid of others." Her sanity grows weak as the torture of not having her master close by takes its toll on her. *

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite

Last edited by Lenina; 05-01-02 at 18:28.
Old 05-01-02   #129
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
*Now more powerful then ever before Duragon is ready to fight but the out come of this battle would be much differnt.*

Anubus run while you can cause now it`s killing time

*Anubus looks at him like he was bluffing and paid no hed to Duragon`s words. Before anubus could react Duragon was right infront of him only an inch from his face Duragon had moved so fast no even Anubus had seen him move untill it was to late.
Duragon gave a twisted dark smile from his red face and without a word being siad thrusted his armored claw though Anubus`s chest. The gods eyes opened wide as Duragon then ripped his still beating heart from his chest. Anubus`s Body fell to the ground and look as if it were dead But not through Duragons eyes for he saw Anubus`s soul escaping his dead body*

Anubus when I said I would kill the gods I ment there souls also

*Duragon opened his mouth wide and began to devower Anubus`s soul. as much as the dog face god tried to fight from being eaten it was no use.
After eating Anubus`s souls Duragon looked over to Set who had been looking on for a while now*

What the fuck do you want
Old 05-01-02   #130
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,990
"I..I must get out of here....." Endless stuttered, turning away and wobbling unsteadily as he walked into the Forrest. With a wave of his hand a hole tore from apparently nothing, and litterally tore. There was a sound as if billions of threads were being mercilessly torn apart. With a grunt of effort a thin, black line appeared suspended in the air. His arms held together, he spread them apart as if to hug someone only he could see. The line expanded swiftly with a sound like thunder. Looking through the hole, one would see Lenina, Valron, Set, and Duragon along with some other strange Entity*. The Forest growths could be seen behind them, as if viewing from a television set. However, through the hole drifted their smells and auras as well. It was a hole through dimensions. With a sorrowful look at Sorcha, he began to walk through. I'm sorry Sorcha you can leave the same way you came in but I just can't stay here there's too many souls out to haunt me here I must first control Endless' psychic abilities With that, he slowly crawled through, ducking slightly. First his head went through, metallic hair glimmering. Then his shoulders, wings, torso, abs, legs. Then he was gone and the hole closed itself, disappearing as mysteriously as it had been created.

On the other side of the hole, Endless' body now fell through and landed on the woody and herbacious undergrowth of the Forest floor. His veins tore from his flesh as if living serpents, pumping the stolen blood throughout his body. His muscles bulged from his massive frame. Blood still came from his eyes and mouth. He closed his eyes, allowing the serenity of this plain to welm in...but what was this? Did he smell and sense.....Lenina?

*Endless is unaware of Anubis' presence, and since he is celestial and all, I'm inferring that he gives off no scent, and well, Endless wouldn't know who he was anyway :p

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissť changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 05-01-02   #131
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set looks at Duragon and with a proud tone says...

"It's about time.....I mean sure, he was a elder god....but he was one of the youth. I expected that to end much much sooner. Oh well. I've come here to give you great news, I can bring you too your brother. "

*Set's smile get's bigger*

"Yes, you heard me....I can bring Lucifer to YOU! You can truly have your revenge. I can do this for you......but you have to do something for me first. Something that you will enjoy......kill me. Tear me apart, shed my blood. From my ashes, I shall rise and bring you your prizes. Small price to pay if you think about your reward. So, are we in agreement?"

*Set looks Duragon right in the eyes with a proud smile.*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 05-01-02   #132
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Duragon smiles and aperrs infront of set. He grabs Sets mortal body by the neck and lifts him into the air. The touch of Duragons hand begins to suck the very life out of Set*

I just don`t want my Brother I want back to were I belong. Even now as I hold you I suck away at your mortal life but what is to say I will not show the same mercy I showed Anubis after you Die I might as well eat your soul. For I wanted all the gods to be dead

* Duragon release his grip on Set and lets him fall to the ground. Duragon had picked up the scent of Hiro in a large amount of pian and turned his head and then faced Set once more*

If I kill you when you get to the under world trick my brother into removing my curse so I may return Deal
Old 05-01-02   #133
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set picks himself up

"Agreed, now do it!"*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 05-01-02   #134
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Duragon lifts Set up as before but this time with his clawed hand squezzes untill sets head pops right iff his shoulders*

That wasn`t so hard
Old 05-01-02   #135
Set
Evil Incarnate

*The broken dead body of Set falls to the floor. A few moments after, the body begins to shake and lighting bolts flow through it. The Sky above is covered by a huge powerful storm as the body burst into blue flames. From the flames a great lighting bolt rises and makes it's way into the sky. A great Clash of thunder is heard as a great voice begins to speak. The voice sounds like a thousand drums beating all at once. The voice speaks saying.....

"At last! I am free."

The clouds from what appears to be Set's face.

"Ahh my dear dear Duragon, You will rewarded for your task.....I will bring your brother to you. As a matter of fact....I'll bring all the Gods to you! For the heavens will have no need of them from this day forth. From my ashes I have risen, and from my rebirth.....all will die."

The clouds then open up and a great lighting bolt strikes Duragon. Although the lighting is painful, it is not ment to harm.....but instead it fills Duragon with power far more advanced then what he has now.

"Reap destruction and Chaos and you will be rewarded, you will have your brother in all due time."

Set's face then vanishes and the storm with it. All is calm.*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 05-01-02   #136
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

* The new energy fills duragon, but his body can mot withstand to much more, for his own power was equal to that of his farthers and with another his body is under great stress*

He dosn`t relize he seals his faith with his families. for when I said all gods I ment every last one of them
Old 05-01-02   #137
Valron_Darkmer
Seraphin

Valron_Darkmer is on a distinguished road
Credits: 30,528
"DURAGON YOU IDIOT!!!!" Valron screams as a bright light pulses from him.

*the twin swords snap together and form their grandest version. Valron charges Duragon. Taking off into the air he spins upwards and then shoots out a massive fireball towards Duragon and slams downwards right behind the fireball with his sword pointed to go through Duragon's head*

Your magical style is Magus.

. Take the Magical Style Quiz by
Old 05-01-02   #138
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*the fire ball hits Duragons heads and knocks him off balence.
he turns his head to Valron*

Me the idiot no I am in my right body for once with close to unlimited power and I am an inch away from my goal

*his wings spread out wide and his armor shines in the moon light*

Attacking me now would make you the idiot. would you like to see my new found strenght first hand Anubis did and look at him now
Old 05-01-02   #139
Valron_Darkmer
Seraphin

Valron_Darkmer is on a distinguished road
Credits: 30,528
*his own armor glares in the light as he plunges the sword down apon Duragon*

"You just freed the being I spent my time to trap and you released its evil apon the world!" he screams.

*Valron flies downwards faster than the eye can see in the form of a giant fireball with his sword tip being in the formost as he flies to impale Duragon*

Your magical style is Magus.

. Take the Magical Style Quiz by
Old 05-01-02   #140
tisha19
Trying to fight the tears

tisha19
Credits: 40,359
She watched him leave her. The hurt obvious in her eyes. She got to her feet, straightening her clothing and grabbing her coat. She walked through his forest trying to clear her head.

"Why had he brought me here? I shouldn't have come back here. It was a mistake." she thought to herself. Walking back the why that had come in. She walks out of his world and back into the mortal world. Stopping once she see everyone.

Stepping over Endless, looking down at him as he lay on the ground. She turns and walks away. Coming through the tree, she see's that there ia a bit of a groud. Spotting Lenina, she stares a moment, rolles her eyes and walks off in the other direction.

She had things of her own to figure out. Her pain and emotions were building up inside of her. Changing into rage, she felt the need to hurt something, someone. She wanted someone else to feel that pain she was experiencing.

Without a second thought her body was transformed into that of the lioness. Running through the forrest, intent of running til she could run no more, for if she didn't her rage just may consume her...
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing