Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Yet another thread dedicated to Samichking

Old 05-03-01   #1
Judgement
Moans in the Night

Judgement
Credits: 1,286
Jesus said that the only thing more important in life than loving thy neighbor is loving thy God.

God aside, in the short time Samich has been here, he's posted many, many long, impersonal essay which were written by another author that he fails to credit for the work. He refuses to then actually discuss the issues further, either pointing detractors to read the essay yet again, or making attacks upon their credibility with no basis. When someone has expressed a differing view, every time, without fail, Samich has been condescending and/or insulting to no real purpose.

I would say that loving his neighbor is less important to Samich than appearing righteous and holy in his own eyes. While I know that he is far from being the best example of Christianity, it's people like Samich that make it difficult for anyone to see past the zealots and self-righteous fanatics of the Christian sect that have caused so much suffering. Mother Theresa didn't spend her time preaching, she helped people. Rather than tell an Indian child how it was going to Hell for being a Heathen Hindu, she helped. Mother Theresa loved people. Self-righteous preachers like Samich love no one but themselves and their warped God.
'Cuz I'm not built that way
When everything is gone
There's nothing there to fear
This world can not bring me down,
No, 'cuz I'm already here

-"Duck & Run", 3 Doors Down
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-01   #2
painful_clutch_
Embracer Of The Dark

painful_clutch_
Credits: 9,410
yeeeeehhhaaaaaaa
Old 05-03-01   #3
Samichking
Servant of Jesus Christ

Samichking
Credits: 71,449

B]God aside, in the short time Samich has been here, he's posted many, many long, impersonal essay which were written by another author that he fails to credit for the work. He refuses to then actually discuss the issues further, either pointing detractors to read the essay yet again, or making attacks upon their credibility with no basis. When someone has expressed a differing view, every time, without fail, Samich has been condescending and/or insulting to no real purpose. [/b]

Secondly, I'm sorry if in your world view Christians aren't allowed sarcasm or a sense of humor. You obviously are picking and choosing your argument here.
You seem to be wound pretty tight about what little you have read about my posts.
You obviously have not read very many of my posts or my responses.

Ok, so now who is judgeing and not loving his neighbor? HMMmmmmmm? Just a thought there for you judgement. You seem to be very astute at wanting others to follow practices you yourself may not be willing to hold as your own standard.

While I know that he is far from being the best example of Christianity, it's people like Samich that make it difficult for anyone to see past the zealots and self-righteous fanatics of the Christian sect that have caused so much suffering. Mother Theresa didn't spend her time preaching, she helped people. Rather than tell an Indian child how it was going to Hell for being a Heathen Hindu, she helped. Mother Theresa loved people. Self-righteous preachers like Samich love no one but themselves and their warped God.

Just wondering, but do you compare all Christians that speak their mind to Mother Theresa?
Are you familiar with Jesus calling a Herod a fox? And do know the story of Jesus being filled with anger in the temple because people where there trying to make money? DID YOU KNOW THAT HE GOT A TAD BIT UPSET AND WAS ANGRY?
Did you know that Jesus called the Pharisees a "brood of vipers"? Wow, doesn't sound like something Mother Theresa would do now does it?

But you know what Judgement? I am not Mother Theresa and I am not trying to be. I don't want to try to be "nicer" that Jesus was. That was her calling judgemnt. Jesus calls each individual differently to minister and witness to others according to the personality he has given them. You seem to have already judged me as someone who is not up to your own personal standards of a Christian. And looking at your post....you seem to think ALL Christians should be Mother Theresa's.
That just isn't anywhere close to Biblical reality judgemnt.
Did you know that the Apostle Paul himself even called the Pharisees "white washed tombs"? Did you know that? Doesn't sound like something Mother Theresa would do.

As you can see judgement, my personality uses sarcasm and wit to get a point accross when neceassary. Other times, my personality uses love, caring and understanding, all the attributes Mother Theresa used. As I mentioned earlier, you obviously haven't read very many of my posts or responses and instead have fallen in the trap of a knee jerk reactionary.

I am glad that you are reading at least SOME of my posts judgment. Hang in there 'ol buddy.
There are LOTS more to come

(big honkin' smile)
Old 05-03-01   #4
painful_clutch_
Embracer Of The Dark

painful_clutch_
Quote:
As I mentioned earlier, you obviously haven't read very many of my posts or responses and instead have fallen in the trap of a knee jerk reactionary.
ok, responses??? you answer every question with another question...do you know how annoying that can be??? that's all i have to say now...don't want to waste any more of my time...it's just not worth it!!!
HS
Jonas
Old 05-03-01   #5
Samichking
Servant of Jesus Christ

Samichking
I can't beleive that you just answered some of my questions with a question. Dude, YOU ought to know just how annoying that is. LOL

Come on now clutch
Old 05-03-01   #6
painful_clutch_
Embracer Of The Dark

painful_clutch_
didn't notice that what i quoted was a question..but nevermind that
Old 05-03-01   #7
Judgement
Moans in the Night

Judgement
Credits: 1,286
It all comes down to this, Sam: what are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to convert people? To have an intelligent conversation? To express your view fluently? If it's any of those, you're failing. If you're trying to piss people off, by all means keep it up because your kicking ass at it. Maybe you should look into a career in that field, a movie critic perhaps. I can tell you right now that no one's going to listen to your arguments with an open mind because you're being insulting, condescending, pretentious, and offensive. No one wants to be talked down to, especially when the other person is revolving their entire argument around hearsay and assumptions. It's called "faith". That you can put your whole heart into something that you have no proof for is admirable. That you then wave that faith around like a banner is annoying. That you lecture everyone with a different view constantly is offensive. That you continuously refuse to see any view other than your own and try to demean the differing opinions of others is evidence of your narrow-mindedness and ego. Again, if you're trying to convert people, you're failing miserably. When every single person here disagrees with you repeatedly and consistently in a unanimous voice, that's a sign that you're doing something wrong. This isn't some sort of gothic-Satanist community. Most people here believe in God. If you don't believe me you can look in the "Who here believes in God?" thread. I personally acolyte, sing in the choir, and teach vocation Bible school at my church, and you're pissing me off. I can only imagine how an Atheist or Pagan would feel reading the crap you've been posting.
'Cuz I'm not built that way
When everything is gone
There's nothing there to fear
This world can not bring me down,
No, 'cuz I'm already here

-"Duck & Run", 3 Doors Down
Old 05-03-01   #8
painful_clutch_
Embracer Of The Dark

painful_clutch_
see, judgement is a cool christian...it's wrong for you people to assume that i hate christians or any other group...i'm just saying, that there are obnoxious people in every religious or political group...i'm not trying to be mean here, but samichking, you are not only the most offencive person on this page, but to me, the most narrow-minded and self-righteous person...please stop trying to convert me...i don't know if other people are bothered by your presence, but i know i am!!!
HS
Jonas
Old 05-03-01   #9
Kitashla
Lurks in the Shadows

Kitashla
Credits: 9,188
I agree whole heartedly with Judgement.

If you want to stop being hated by people who believe different then you, the first thing you have to do is stop the hating on your end.

The reason so many faiths have such bad reputations is because of the condenscending people that are too busy talking rather then doing.

I don't think anyone would argue that Mother Theresa was an excellent example of a christian. (Or Catholic, if you are a baptist and then you are firm in the belief that she is in hell.) If you want to emulate anyone, emulate her.

Do what she does. Converts are not won over by words. Converts are won by actions. If you say one thing and act in the complete opposite, you will ultimately do your cause significantly more harm then if you stood there and said nothing.

Ultimately, I think this picture expresses it best.
They who understand the difference between the creation and the creator, and know the technique of liberation from the trap of Maya, with the help of knowledge, attain the Supreme. (13.34) -Bhagavad Gita
Old 05-03-01   #10
Shadow_Born
Lurks in the Shadows

Shadow_Born
Credits: 2,193
if Samwhathisname wants to make a point, i wish s/he would compress it a bit so that it can be read in under an hour.
Old 05-04-01   #11
painful_clutch_
Embracer Of The Dark

painful_clutch_
i like the burning church on the pic from kitaschla, because the church doesn't stand for love, it stands for destruction in intolerance...the cross on the other hand is what stands for Jesus(not jesus christ!!!)and jesus loved and didn't hate the people who believed differently...
and to shadow_born:
You are absolutely right...i'd like to know what samichking thinks, but i'm just not going to read 10 pages about something that sami didn't even write himself...sami: Can't you just read what you usually just copy and paste into your posts and the express it in a nutshell???
HS
Jonas

Old 05-29-01   #12
Acacia Catt
Lurks in the Shadows

Acacia Catt
Credits: 4,205
Apparently Samichking has decided to ignore you, either that or he's off searching for a new essay to copy to us...Yah!, I just love those essays

My personal theroy on Samichking is that his real goal is to drive every one that he can find away from christianity...he's doing a pretty fair job too.

Look at the Avatar Jobe made me!
Old 06-26-01   #13
Samichking
Servant of Jesus Christ

Samichking
Judgement, I apologize for not getting back to you right away or in a timely manner.

Again, my purpose here is the same as yours as far as I can tell.......the free discussion of ideas. I express my views in my way the same as you express yours in your way. You won't find me getting upset with anyone because their view is different from mine. Even the incredibly childish attacks that some throw my way make no difference to how I feel about posting here.

This is my right to post here on this "religion" board just as it is yours. I don't know how much clearer I can make that. I have attempted to do so in several posts.

Just because I am a Christian doesn't mean I can't live out my faith here does it? Am I supposed to be different just because I want to talk about Jesus, the Author of my faith?

Sincerely,
Samichking
Old 06-26-01   #14
painful_clutch_
Embracer Of The Dark

painful_clutch_
Quote:
Originally posted by Samichking

Just because I am a Christian doesn't mean I can't live out my faith here does it? Am I supposed to be different just because I want to talk about Jesus, the Author of my faith?
Actually, you're right, sami...
sorry for being a cock-gobbler(i know you don't like insults....so sorry again)
Hail.
Jonas.
Old 06-26-01   #15
Acacia Catt
Lurks in the Shadows

Acacia Catt
Samichking you never talk to me any more

I'm going to go cry about it now...

Old 06-26-01   #16
Samichking
Servant of Jesus Christ

Samichking
Catt, I apologize but as I mentioned earlier, I have not been able to frequent this site as often as I once did. I hope you and I can converse with the free exchange of ideas as much as possible.

Sincerely,
Samichking
Old 06-27-01   #17
Acacia Catt
Lurks in the Shadows

Acacia Catt
oh that makes me feel much better

Old 06-27-01   #18
Samichking
Servant of Jesus Christ

Samichking

Old 07-02-01   #19
Acacia Catt
Lurks in the Shadows

Acacia Catt
Okay then

Old 07-05-01   #20
asilentrevolt
Lurks in the Shadows

asilentrevolt
Credits: 6,488
Quote:
Originally posted by Samichking
Judgement, I apologize for not getting back to you right away or in a timely manner.

Again, my purpose here is the same as yours as far as I can tell.......the free discussion of ideas. I express my views in my way the same as you express yours in your way. You won't find me getting upset with anyone because their view is different from mine. Even the incredibly childish attacks that some throw my way make no difference to how I feel about posting here.
Whether or not I agree with your opinions or methods, that is a very mature outlook.
"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recess of their minds awake to find all was just Vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make them happen. " -Skylash