Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page True Love?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-03   #1
TearsofSilence
Face in the Mist

TearsofSilence
Credits: 2,009
True Love?

Please someone help me...I am trying to answer questions of mine on my own, and it is not working.I can't talk to anyone in my town or that I personally know, sO I am asking you.

Recently I have been having troubles with a certain guy. I met hi just this year, and e became good friends, and he helped pull me away from suicide. Unfortuneately, my best friend hates him ,and told him to stay the fuck away from me or she would kill him. He didn't listen, I didn't listen to her either. We kept hanging out and the realtionship started getting a little more ummm, I guess you could say more like a bf gf kind of thing. Just a few months ago he told me he loved me and asked me out. I was already in a realtionship, but I left him for this new guy. After one weekend, he left me and told me to go back to my ex, because he didn't like me anymore. So I did, but I still loved him as muc as ever. he mde me feel wanted and safe. But I didn't pursue the reationship anymore. Now he ha told me once again that he loves me, and he wants me back. I still want him so bad, but everyone I know hates him. I don't know what to do, should I forsake my friendship with all of my friends and lose the respect of my family because I still want him? I just dont know, and I am back to attempting suicide because I don't know what else to do than hurt and blame myself.So please everyone tell me what to do...I just dont know.