Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page True Love?

Old 06-06-03   #1
TearsofSilence
Face in the Mist

TearsofSilence
Credits: 2,009
True Love?

Please someone help me...I am trying to answer questions of mine on my own, and it is not working.I can't talk to anyone in my town or that I personally know, sO I am asking you.

Recently I have been having troubles with a certain guy. I met hi just this year, and e became good friends, and he helped pull me away from suicide. Unfortuneately, my best friend hates him ,and told him to stay the fuck away from me or she would kill him. He didn't listen, I didn't listen to her either. We kept hanging out and the realtionship started getting a little more ummm, I guess you could say more like a bf gf kind of thing. Just a few months ago he told me he loved me and asked me out. I was already in a realtionship, but I left him for this new guy. After one weekend, he left me and told me to go back to my ex, because he didn't like me anymore. So I did, but I still loved him as muc as ever. he mde me feel wanted and safe. But I didn't pursue the reationship anymore. Now he ha told me once again that he loves me, and he wants me back. I still want him so bad, but everyone I know hates him. I don't know what to do, should I forsake my friendship with all of my friends and lose the respect of my family because I still want him? I just dont know, and I am back to attempting suicide because I don't know what else to do than hurt and blame myself.So please everyone tell me what to do...I just dont know.
Old 06-06-03   #2
Pirate Girl
Lurks in the Shadows

Pirate Girl
Credits: 4,791
Well it's sad you're going suicidle over some guy. If a guy breaks your heart he's not worth it. No matter what you think, there's always someone out there who's perfect for you, who is looking for someone like you.
There is no reason to go back to someone who breaks your heart, I'm pretty sure you're better than that. He probably really hasn't even shown that he truly loves you. Love is a statement that really is just tossed around, and it's an undying emotion. The realtionship with your friends and family should be much more to you, than some guy. Your friends stick with you through anything, a guy could leave you if your pregent by "accident."
Personally my opinion, find someone who cares, because despite what he says, obviously he doesn't mean it.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-03   #3
TearsofSilence
Face in the Mist

TearsofSilence
Thank you...I hope he doesn't read this stuff. I am not sure about any of this...he says things that frighten me, make me want to hide
Old 06-07-03   #4
silverflame
a strange little lesbian

silverflame is on a distinguished road
Credits: 87,417
this boy is obviously toying with your emotions, get rid of him now!!! if he tells you that he loves you then breaks up with you a week later, then he's probavly trying to get into your pants/skirt. the only reason he'd act like that is because he wants sex. i'd like to know a little more info about him though before i give you any further advice. such as; what does he say that scares you? is he controlling over you?
Old 06-07-03   #5
Dirge
Cute as 3.14

Location: at home getting hammered while shes out getting nailed
Dirge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 52,744
YUP Id have go with Silverflame on this one. As a guy and one whose been around, I can tell ya that is exaactly what he wants, sometimes a guy will say ANYTHING to get laid belive me. Good for you for not falling for it! Thats why I hate men and love women!!! Any way get rid of him fast and kick him in the nutz and tell em Dirge sent ya!!
Old 06-07-03   #6
errantrogue
which one, though?

errantrogue is on a distinguished road
Credits: 288,983
Quote:
Originally posted by silverflame
then he's probavly trying to get into your pants/skirt. the only reason he'd act like that is because he wants sex.
damn, foiled again...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy." L.G.
Old 06-08-03   #7
wysiwyg
Moans in the Night

wysiwyg
Credits: 2,207
Sounds like this guy is into manipulation, not you. The most important thing to remember is NOBODY is worth killing yourself for. Kick his ass to the curb with the quickness!
Old 06-11-03   #8
DarkLameth
Dream Walker

DarkLameth
Credits: 5,349
i agree. try to do things that get your mind off of him. you will forget him whether or not you mean to eventually. you must try to move past then things and people that hurt you... suicide isn't the answer. at leat when it concens relationships and 'seeming significant others'
Old 06-12-03   #9
TearsofSilence
Face in the Mist

TearsofSilence
thanks...sorry I haven't been able to post lately...the comp fried....anyways I will reply to the posts I missed. Okay. First. This guy...he tells me next time he sees me he is going to grab me and just kiss me like nobody else. Problem is; I have a boyfriend, and we are happy together. something like that would just tear us apart, and I think that is what this guy wants. But he has changed in a really weird way. First he's like this care free guy who doesn't really talk about God or anyhting, then he's gone for a week and when he comes back, he's practically a preacher!!! I just don't know, I wish it would all go away.
Old 06-12-03   #10
silverflame
a strange little lesbian

don't even be friends with him then, nobody deserves to be preached to by another friend.
Old 06-12-03   #11
janicefanice
bo banice

janicefanice is on a distinguished road
Credits: 18,079
hurting yourself over a guy is just not worth it. beleive me coz i used to do it too.
you just have to ignore him. don't even talk to him. tell him you don't want him in your life. it's not worth ruining your relationship with yr boyf over. you will get over him eventually and will be glad he's out of your life.
have you told your boyf? maybe he could help sort it out??

stay strong

punkul is as crazy as a monkey-fish-cow

Old 06-13-03   #12
DarkLameth
Dream Walker

DarkLameth
Credits: 5,349
just ignore the guy. he isnt worth it...
Old 06-14-03   #13
silverflame
a strange little lesbian

its good that you have a boyfriend now, maybe that guy will stop chasing after you when he finally realize that you're much happier in your current relationship.
Old 06-17-03   #14
Jup
Chaos Theory

Jup
Credits: 2,667
sound like he is just tryin to get alittle you dont want to love someone who uses you..... youll make many mistakes before you actualy find true love

"I would sooner die in your arms then to live without you in mine"
"I know people who have bonded over there mutual hatred for me"
"Another day..Another Defilement"
"A fight is a fight no matter what side your on"
"There are two kinds of tears...Tears for those who leave you, and tears for those who you never let go"
Old 06-18-03   #15
Duddy
Bacon

Duddy
Credits: 128,079
Re: True Love?

Quote:
Originally posted by TearsofSilence
Please someone help me...I am trying to answer questions of mine on my own, and it is not working.I can't talk to anyone in my town or that I personally know, sO I am asking you.

Recently I have been having troubles with a certain guy. I met hi just this year, and e became good friends, and he helped pull me away from suicide. Unfortuneately, my best friend hates him ,and told him to stay the fuck away from me or she would kill him. He didn't listen, I didn't listen to her either. We kept hanging out and the realtionship started getting a little more ummm, I guess you could say more like a bf gf kind of thing. Just a few months ago he told me he loved me and asked me out. I was already in a realtionship, but I left him for this new guy. After one weekend, he left me and told me to go back to my ex, because he didn't like me anymore. So I did, but I still loved him as muc as ever. he mde me feel wanted and safe. But I didn't pursue the reationship anymore. Now he ha told me once again that he loves me, and he wants me back. I still want him so bad, but everyone I know hates him. I don't know what to do, should I forsake my friendship with all of my friends and lose the respect of my family because I still want him? I just dont know, and I am back to attempting suicide because I don't know what else to do than hurt and blame myself.So please everyone tell me what to do...I just dont know.

I can promise you that this is not true love with this guy. Also, I can completely see why your friends hate him. And on a side note, stop the suicide bullshit, it won't help ANYTHING in any way, shape, or form. It will ONLY make things worse.

Onto this guy: Problem number one, he asked you out while you were already with someone. Big no-no. Problem number two, he dumped you after a week. Problem number three, he asked you back out. This leads to two immediate conclusions!

1. He actually has no earthly idea what he wants.
2. He is playing stupid mind games, and creating ties to you.

Also, it is nice and obvious that he is quite immature. If he truly cared for you, he wouldn't be putting you through enough bullshit that you would feel the need to create a thread on the internet and ask advice from people you don't know. This guy is going to do nothing but make you an emotion wreck, and bring you down. Avoid him, move on to someone worthwhile. Trust me.
Old 06-19-03   #16
HeinousSoul
Absconded Angel

HeinousSoul
Credits: 46,583
hmm

Well, first you have to realize that your family and friends hate him for a reason! You know deep down how much of an ass he is. His switch of personality is just a set up to make you confused.

This guy isnt worth your time. You have already tried to make it work with him and he couldnt even make it past a week. If someone actaully loved you or hell, even CARED...he would have sticked around longer than that.

Try not to focus on him or ponder what you should do. Because you already have a great boyfriend that you are happy with, who took YOU back after you dumped him. Try focusing on him and how great the relationship is. Think of it this way: you are happy with the guy you are with, with the other guy you are confused, scared, and hurt....AND have suicidal tendencies. Go with the relationship that is better for your health and heart.

I think the moment you start ignoring him and showing/acting like you dont care, he will go away because a guy like that would try to find someone else easier to munipulate.

Good luck and just remember what YOUR definition of love is....does he represent what one would do and feel for your definition?

~Angel~
“The night has a thousand eyes, and the day but one….Yet the light of the bright world dies…with the dying sun. The mind has a thousand eyes, and the heart but one…Yet the light of a whole life dies…when love is done…- Francis W. Bourdillon

"The madness of demons is Rage. The madness of angels is Hope."

"We are Grey. We stand between the Candle and the Star"

“Some people are born to be the tears of the world” -me

"Fell from Heaven and her wings shattered like glass. But she's an angel, so of course she got up and walked away. But they still had to scrape her soul off the side walk..."

"Understanding is the one-dimensional comprehension of the intellect. It leads to knowledge. Realization is three-dimensional-a simultaneous comprehension of head, heart, and instinct. It comes only from direct experience"

"You understand many things but have realized practically nothing"

"Why did you throw the Jack of Hearts away, when that was the only card left I had to play?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.