Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Castle Brimstone

Old 10-04-01   #81
Arcole
Frozen Horror

Arcole is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,975
*Suddenly a corpse appears in the middle of one of the main enormous halls. In the eyes of the carcass there's a message:
"Not only the stars can watch the wisdom itself,
this was done with only a gaze.
Don't make me fall in wrath.
Oh, I love you all so much...
I could dance and create and kill for you forever...
I love you all so much... dead and smiling".

*The Ethereal Glimpse smiles and pass slowly beside the dry body.
Air covers the hall until it goes away from left ( a door falls down) to right ( then a lamp)*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-01   #82
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

mightydreamer will become famous soon enough
Credits: 688,867
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr(A growling echo comes...

...traveling, creeping and twisting down the tunnel, out of the hollow dark a sudden flash a exceptionaly large black leopard leaps-out at the carcass. With one mighty paw removes the head while his giant fangs completely amputate the upperbody, now once again the tunnel drowns in silence, except for the sound of the river of blood flowing from the random parts of flesh. After a few minutes the figure of Moonchild apprears in the tunnel, He walks up to the severed head, kneels down and in an shockingly savage moment strikes a pen like object in the eye of the skull, thus lifting the head. Once at eye level he seemingly speaks to it...Hmmmmm, I wonder if my good friend is aware that I have the ancient pen in hand.(Hesplatters the head against the opposite wall and vanished)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"...he came out of nowhere, always a friend of the victim at the slaughter of the innocents."
Old 10-05-01   #83
DeeeeShevil
Real Deshy

DeeeeShevil is on a distinguished road
Credits: 67,924
hi
Old 10-05-01   #84
fireblood
Chaotic Philosopher

Location: Think deep within your thoughts, feel the warmth on your cheeks whilst there with your most inner desires and shame, there just a little deeper now...Hello
fireblood is on a distinguished road
Credits: 68,969
Ahh, what bliss. To be deafened by madness such as those excruciating guitars.
Thank You my Mighty friend...

I was beginning to think that, when you picked up the head, you were going to say :To be or not to be, that is the question."
Either way I laughed. At my self or you but nonetheless it was a heartfull laugh...not one of mocking.

Retrieves hammer from his side with lightning reflexes and swiftly but surely throws it at the wall exterminating a single fly...

Ok, ok. I know that was over-kill but I needed some serious target practice. I only wished to see if I still had my aim.

The hammer vanishes before it hits the ground and he pats his side where the hammer sits underneath his trench-coat. Not for reasurance, more liking patting himself upon the back.

Putting his feat on the table and leaning back in his chair, he closes his eyes as System Of A Down reverberates thier song, Spider, between the walls and surge into his backbone.

Ahh, such sweet music I hear and feel...I love this castle more and more each day.
Old 10-05-01   #85
fireblood
Chaotic Philosopher

Location: Think deep within your thoughts, feel the warmth on your cheeks whilst there with your most inner desires and shame, there just a little deeper now...Hello
Quickly rising from his lazy position, he stands and bows

Hello M'lady, How are this evening...would you care for a drink?
Old 10-05-01   #86
DeeeeShevil
Real Deshy

*sits down and listens to system of a down with fireblood*

non carbonated beverages would be good....i want apple juice. please. i'm okey doke. .what about you?
Old 10-07-01   #87
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

(The enormous black cat.......

......enters, pause of time as a hesitant shocking moment is hastefully ceased as he jumps-on fireblood licking and wrestling him. Yet his eyes never seem to leave she7, moments later he walked slowly around her, studying her, walking with much prestige, slow heavy steps its muscular body, defined and refined. He then slowly found a corner to dissappear in, thus even then hidden in the embrace of the shadows his eyes she could FEEL

"...he came out of nowhere, always a friend of the victim at the slaughter of the innocents."
Old 10-07-01   #88
fireblood
Chaotic Philosopher

I'mn good, as always....

As mighty hits the shadows, I form into the Arctic wolf...black with ruby eyes penetrating and seeing....looking at lestat and realizing he can see more then meets the eye he quickly turns away humbly apologizing......then, with his tail to the shadow, he turn swiftly and pounces the shadow as he playfully graps Mighty by the neck with his massive jaws...draging him to the table he toss's Mighty, in his big black form, and sais to lestat...with eyes closed...

here you are lestat...hes all yours...lol...j/k bro

I'm beginning to think I should creat an orgy thread full of blood, chains, whips, and anything remotely kinky.... did i say that out loud? uh-oh....hmmm...its been to long, I'm go find myself some prey...pretty, with full red lips and...well, im sure you get the picture...brb

forming into his shadow like form shrouded in a red mist, he seeps into the earthen floor in his frantic search for release...in his departure his voice is heard as if carried on the wind

I'll be back....
Old 10-07-01   #89
fireblood
Chaotic Philosopher

a small cloud of red mist flows in through the shadows...pours lestat some apple juice and swiftly takes leave among the shadows...
Old 10-08-01   #90
Arcole
Frozen Horror

Arcole is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,975
*So the air enters the garden, then it breaks a rock and from inside a red fountain is found. Whilst the odd blue liquid flows, the ethereal glimpse starts to dance airly around the tombs in this garden*

I think I'll be over here for a while... hehehe

Old 10-08-01   #91
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

HELP, I'm a chat retard....

...fucking illeterate, FUCKING HELP the server is freaking out trying to block us all together, that or we are too much , too much too handle at once

Old 10-08-01   #92
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

Re: HELP, I'm a chat retard....

Quote:
Originally posted by mightydreamer
...fucking illeterate, FUCKING HELP the server is freaking out trying to block us all together, that or we are too much , too much too handle at once
That post was written at fb's poetry threat, I'm not even kiddin

Old 10-08-01   #93
DeeeeShevil
Real Deshy

Re: (The enormous black cat.......

Quote:
......enters, pause of time as a hesitant shocking moment is hastefully ceased as he jumps-on fireblood licking and wrestling him. Yet his eyes never seem to leave she7, moments later he walked slowly around her, studying her, walking with much prestige, slow heavy steps its muscular body, defined and refined. He then slowly found a corner to dissappear in, thus even then hidden in the embrace of the shadows his eyes she could FEEL
is there something you need? i don't like being watched so closely. you can join us for some beverages and treats if you like. come out of the shadows that you hide in.
Old 10-08-01   #94
DeeeeShevil
Real Deshy

*sits down and thinks hard* <~~~me thinking
Old 10-08-01   #95
fireblood
Chaotic Philosopher

*a red mist seeps from the floor into a reserved throne beside Mighty's, then as the mist clears - just a little - the shadow of 'ME' is sought out by eyes of friends and shadows*

I've been thinking, Mighty, that we need a third throne....I've decided to remove our old table, which was awsome, and replace it with a triangular table. If you can find any pics of this, it would be much appreciated Mighty. At each point me, you and Arcole will have our thrones placed....This will be our table of thoughts....

sound good guys?

hey deshevil, welcome....what are you thinking so hardly about? plz tell me, i have a very inquiring mind, as well as hands but we won't get into that
Old 10-09-01   #96
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

Re: Re: (The enormous black cat.......

Quote:
Originally posted by Deshevil07
is there something you need? i don't like being watched so closely. you can join us for some beverages and treats if you like. come out of the shadows that you hide in.

(heavy paws, slowly approach his a large rough tongue licks her face, and helays on her side, putts his headon her lap and begins to PURRRRRRR)

Old 10-09-01   #97
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

Tis a wonderful idea, no...

Quote:
Originally posted by fireblood
*a red mist seeps from the floor into a reserved throne beside Mighty's, then as the mist clears - just a little - the shadow of 'ME' is sought out by eyes of friends and shadows*

I've been thinking, Mighty, that we need a third throne....I've decided to remove our old table, which was awsome, and replace it with a triangular table. If you can find any pics of this, it would be much appreciated Mighty. At each point me, you and Arcole will have our thrones placed....This will be our table of thoughts....

sound good guys?

hey deshevil, welcome....what are you thinking so hardly about? plz tell me, i have a very inquiring mind, as well as hands but we won't get into that
...better company in the world than my brothers(at arm), these are great days all preparing for MUCH MUCH GREATER YET TOCOME

Old 10-09-01   #98
DeeeeShevil
Real Deshy

Quote:
Originally posted by fireblood

think about happiness....if there is such a thing as happiness...*continues to ponder*
Old 10-09-01   #99
DeeeeShevil
Real Deshy

Re: Re: Re: (The enormous black cat.......

Quote:

(heavy paws, slowly approach his a large rough tongue licks her face, and helays on her side, putts his headon her lap and begins to PURRRRRRR)
awwww.....thank you....*pats you on the head and scratches your head* how are you?
Old 10-13-01   #100
fireblood
Chaotic Philosopher

*walks in covered in blood without an emotion on his face. SLumps in his chair and sighs while gazing at somehting not of this room.*

Hmmm.......

*snaps out of it*

Happiness? sure does exist, but only within yourself.....

*goes back into his catatonic state as 'At the Heart of it All', by NIN, begins to play*