Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Castle Brimstone

Old 09-25-01   #41
fireblood
Chaotic Philosopher

Location: Think deep within your thoughts, feel the warmth on your cheeks whilst there with your most inner desires and shame, there just a little deeper now...Hello
fireblood is on a distinguished road
Credits: 68,969
Embers flare witin the shadow where eyes supposedly should be indicating Lestat's hello is warmly welcomed....

Welcome......feel free to venture around or pour yourself a drink
Old 09-26-01   #42
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Sin will become famous soon enough
Credits: 84,824
Hmmm...

~glances about the place quietly... sensing the presences as they move through the rooms and are there, then are not... having already fed this evening, she settles back in her chair an' closes her eyes, taking in the more intimate details of her surroundings through her hearing senses... displacement of air as someone moves... the soft breathing of nearby mortals... the quiet conversation which takes place... undisturbed by the chaotic scene of visual senses..~

Xxx-SIN-xxX
\(^^^)/
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-01   #43
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

mightydreamer will become famous soon enough
Credits: 688,867
(With a single swift and effortless...

...motion rises from thrown and disappears in the shadows, yet as his figure enters the dark an exits visability, a keen eye could have detected his form contorting, thus not clear enough to be sure of as what and how. Within moments his eyes are all that are evident, the glowing spheres seem to be rising or elevating, until abruptly they disappear once more, yet no sound is heard and no air has shifted.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"...he came out of nowhere, always a friend of the victim at the slaughter of the innocents."
Old 09-26-01   #44
DeeeeShevil
Real Deshy

DeeeeShevil is on a distinguished road
Credits: 67,924
wacca wacca wacca.:p *looks around and sits down*
Old 09-26-01   #45
fireblood
Chaotic Philosopher

Location: Think deep within your thoughts, feel the warmth on your cheeks whilst there with your most inner desires and shame, there just a little deeper now...Hello
Opens eyes...nods to Sinistress and Deshevil then closes eyes once again, knowing all to well where and what his Mighty friend is up to...
Old 09-26-01   #46
DeeeeShevil
Real Deshy

hmmm...what you up to?
Old 09-26-01   #47
Arcole
Frozen Horror

Arcole is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,975
*Goes towards some kind of shadow tower, the spiral staircase is very strange and is covered with black brights. Arrives to the higher floor of the tower and the wind hits him until he falls into a secret. Now walks around the castle, in and out the walls... hides something.* Hehehehehe, Find this and tell me...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-26-01   #48
GoddessOfDeath
Dreamer..

GoddessOfDeath is on a distinguished road
Credits: 85,067
*whispers* pyscho :p

~*Goddess Of Death*~
Old 09-27-01   #49
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

mightydreamer will become famous soon enough
Credits: 688,867
(Beyond the sanctuary of ....

.... the great towers, a shrieks of a creature can be heard. It's calls for help lands upon deaf ears as the sound slowly drowns and fades into darkness. Shortly after moonchild is seen comfortably resting in his thrown, as if he had never left. A giant black feather is gently brushed off his shoulder by his eyes with a tactful glance. Suddenly he begins scanning, his gaze, seeking within the shadows. turns to fireblood and in a deep hissing tone whispers We had visitors, friends, I am sorry to have missed them. A vision of beauty and a disseminator of wisdom, I will make ammends upon their return.(As he falls deeper within his thrown his face concealed by the ragged hat, in a fadding, gleeful tone adds The castle's tales of musefull dreams are certainly splendid my friend, as always I am Ure biggest fan(raises his wine-glass-toasting FB, upon the motion from within the walls rise the shrieks of KERRY KING's solo. Shattering the silence for a eternal moment and fleeing fadding back within the shadows in the moment after....)

"...he came out of nowhere, always a friend of the victim at the slaughter of the innocents."
Old 09-27-01   #50
DeeeeShevil
Real Deshy

*inserts a spider through the slot* sleep well.
Old 09-27-01   #51
fireblood
Chaotic Philosopher

Emerges from the soil which is thier floor and instantly ignites into flames, burning bright and hot....he flares into the halls where shadows live and the only noise is a quiet tap. Then, all-of-a-sudden, A raging song clears the air like a gale emerging from nothing and destroying everything....The noise is Slayer playing thier very beuiul, he thinks, Divine Intervention....

Ahhh...much better...My rage needed some comfort and here is the only place I can find it.

He goes to the top of his tower...looks upon the beatiful forest...then, with a mighty growl louder then most screams, shaking the foundation of his own home, he emits a burst of energy reaching the parameter of the forest...the first two trees all along the forest line turn instantly black and hard. No flames, no smoke just charcoal for which match his mood. Then, after returning to the main hall...The song ends and a new one plays...Raining blood.....

Damn...I love slayer :metalhead:
How fares the creatures of the night which find comfort amidst my castle walls? Hope you like the music, if not then I cant help you right now
hmmm....Arcole, what you up to? I'd go take a look at what you've hidden, but I seem to be a little smarter then that.... hehe

He gives a mischevious smile, Shifts into the form of an arctic wolf, pure black with ruby red eyes and stands on all fours about 4 feet high...then he settles on the earthen floor to rest....before nodding off he sais to the darkness...

I like this form for it is the only one which is warm...and it brings me dreams which arent relentless in thier furry. I needed a break.
oh....hello everyone....Mighty, how are you...Arcole? why dun you join us awhile...have a seat, glass of blood....your quite welcome to anyhting here

With a sigh he closes his eyes yet a red glow still eminates from within his lids....just in time fore South Of Heaven, as it begins the same time he closes his eyes.
Old 09-27-01   #52
fireblood
Chaotic Philosopher

Walks up to Deshevil and gives her hand a lick of greeting...then returns to his spot on the floor....
Old 09-27-01   #53
DeeeeShevil
Real Deshy

awww...thank you....*hugs fireblood*

*sits next to fireblood* so how are you doing today?
Old 09-28-01   #54
fireblood
Chaotic Philosopher

As Tedious as ever...

Gives a low growl and passion flares....quickly, he subdues the urge and goes out to hunt....Later he returns with a dark Elf clutched tightly between his massive jaws...Putting him on the bar, he goes behind it and flicks a switch with his nose...The bar opens at tht side and flanks the body...Enwrapping it like a coffin...Mechanisms heard grinding and massicating the Drow as a bottle is filled and corked...resting the bottle behind the counter he returns to his resting place beside Deshevil abd grunbles...

Always could smeel the blood of a Drow elf from miles away...Exquisite is thier enchanted viens as well as thier weaponry...they don't hold back on that...dangerous as well...But I like taking risks

oh...it was my pleasure Deshevil

Last edited by fireblood; 09-28-01 at 10:50.
Old 09-28-01   #55
fireblood
Chaotic Philosopher

Gives a little whine as 'This Love' by Pantera begins to play...
As the music rises in power he gets up while changing form into his natural self of flames and shadows and rises 4 feet of the floor screaming a growl to which the gods even shield thier ears....then laughs and sets back down on the earthen floor once again. As he lies down he shifts back into his arctic black wolf form and closes his eyes, a smile upon his black lips

Old 09-28-01   #56
Dark_Insanity
Thy Raven Wings

Dark_Insanity
Credits: 27,273
*slinks quietly through the door dragging an unconscious human behind her, she puts it on the table*

A present for you Fireblood, I love your castle.
Old 09-28-01   #57
fireblood
Chaotic Philosopher

Getting to all fours and pouncing to the table and severing the head from its body with his razor sharp teeth

Thank You Dark Insanity...welcome to my castle, do stay awhile and help yourself to all wonders and pleasures here.

tossing the head to the shadows, his two little friends dine for a long time...savouring, as thier master does, the exquisite taste.
hanging the body from the ceiling, blood pours from the neck onto a device on the table which circulates the blood...keeping it warm and around the table are spouts which may opened by simply turning them...which will pour however much blood you wish...and for those whgo like thier blood cold, there is a specific tap for that marked with a blue dot

enjoy!
Old 09-28-01   #58
Dark_Insanity
Thy Raven Wings

Dark_Insanity
Credits: 27,273
*Smiles a fangy smile, glad that Fireblood enjoyed the offering, floats over to a spare chair and relaxes in it*
Old 09-29-01   #59
fireblood
Chaotic Philosopher

Kciks leg as he chases an unknown prey amidst his dream...

Old 09-29-01   #60
Arcole
Frozen Horror

Arcole is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,975
(The ethereal being appears again in a bridge near a hidden back door of the castle, thenhe enters it silently but suddenly he starts to scream with a needle iced voice ),
So you have not found what I brought last night eh?!!!!!!
Do you think this is very funny? well, this is not!!!!!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrhahahahahahhahaarrrrrrrrahgfhgkjagrrrrmmmblllfxx... cough, cough...
ok, I will give you a clue...

Nothing can be said , if thou don't want to break the ambient...
search for somewhere in the castle where theair smells like ancient.