Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page What the hell is wrong with me????
Closed Thread

Old 06-18-03   #41
xDevilz Bitchx
Darkness Incarnate

xDevilz Bitchx is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 65,193
They sent me home and gave me pills and said to just come back if it gets worse...The hospital is fucking fucked up...Its Canonsburg...U just have to be there to understand what im sayin...There fucking retards there...Literally...And its not TB...I asked that. I dont really understand what it is...Its so fucking hard to explain... And all i have been doing is laying around, becuz thats all i can do. This is not shit. I cant stay in hospitals..I really freak out when im at one. I just cant stay there. Yes i did have a heart attack its becuz of whats wrong in my heart, u can get it fixed by the meds...But there VERY stronge. They will fix the problem within years of time. Or i can get the transplant. But theres no way im goin throw that shit becuz there is soooo many bad things from that, that can go wrong. And im not taking that chance...Trust me im not just not worry about this..TRUST ME...Im fucking scared as fuck and im worried...And even if i stay in the hospital, theres nothing else they can do for me. Thats what u dont understand..And im not changing doctors, cuz i have one of the top doctors in Pitt and he knows his shit. And he said theres nothing else u can do, but wait. This is just what i have to do...I really hate it...But i can bitch all i want, and NOTHING will change. I know DF people cant help me, I just wanted to know if anyone knew anything about it. Thats all. And whats his name told me to just keep u guys updated...And i am. And i know u cant get a heart attack from depression. I was just depressed about shit and becuz of that it made everything ten times worse. And i know the symptoms of a heart attack...Trust me i dont just sit here and shrug it off...I have done so much fucking research to find out whats wrong with me. I really dont give a fuck if u dont believe me. Im not that fucking fucked up to make something like this up. So i dont really care..I was just simply asking if anyone knew or heard about any of this. And if u think im lying then just stay out of this thread. But im not lying, and i fucking wish i was, cuz i fucking hate this more than anything...
is Offline  
Old 06-18-03   #42
Lillith

I think you're talking shit and are very misinformed. You didn't have a heart attack. You didn't even have the symptoms of a heart attack. You would not be able to walk out of a hospital less than TWO days after having suffered a HEART ATTACK. Doctors don't send post heart attack patients home after a day and a half with some pills and instructions to call them if "it gets any worse". Having a bloody heart attack is the worst it's going to get.
It sounds like perhaps you had a panic attack, heart palpitations and all that... Yes, with that doctors would most likely have sent you home with some pills and instructions to get back to them if it persists. There is no way you would have been physically able to leave a hospital a day and a half after having a heart attack. You are a minor, your parents would have been contacted, the doctors would have kept you there, whether you are scared of hospitals or not. You would have been medicated and pretty much incoherent for the first day anyway.

Stop talking shit, go see a doctor, have your symptoms seen to and here's hoping you get your symptoms, heart and head sorted out.

Ps. Your sig is too big.

Old 06-18-03   #43
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
If your depression is caused in part by stress then that can give you chest pains that could be confused with a heart attack. The way you are panicing with this illness may be the reason why it happened. I know its hard to do but you have to learn to relax and not worry so much, it`ll only weaken you further using so much energy to worry about things.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
is Offline  
Old 06-21-03   #44
Clashing_Enigma
Wonder Woman

Clashing_Enigma
Credits: 5,229
I agree with RedMeat. Try not too worry yourself to the point of stress. Are your parents back? How have they reacted to all of this? Are they acting like you thought they would?
Old 06-21-03   #45
xDevilz Bitchx
Darkness Incarnate

Yes, They r back...I told them everything once they walked in the door and they called up my doctor and shit and well my dad is goin to sue Canonsburg hospital for sending me home so soon. But i dont think they should cuz i mean im scared cuz they might be extremely pissed and then im fucked when i try to go to another hospital..But i dont think thats going to happen...But who knows. But like even if i stayed any longer...they couldnt do anything but try to make me eat there shit food. So i dunno. Im confused. Im just like whatever, stop bitching and just hug me...Thats what i said..lol. My daddy is FINALLY being himself again...Took a year and for me to almost die, but hell its better then nothing....Im not worrying anymore...Im just like whatever, this is what i have, now i have to get better. But ya...
is Offline  
Old 06-23-03   #46
SWITCHBLADE666
jack's loving whore

SWITCHBLADE666 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 27,587
and i am not sure what to think about this thread.

how could anyone let what other people are gonna think get in the way of getting medical treatment.

your problem sounded pretty serious at first, but if its really as bad you say it is or was, then i think they shoulda done more for you than just let you walk out. you should sue them. its not gonna fuck you over with other hospitals, its against the fucking law for them to refuse medical treatment to anyone for any reason.
and who gives a shit about their food! that should be the last thing on your mind. this is your life, your health youre talkign about. i can assure you that their food isnt gonna kill you.

i think you need to get your priorities straight and stop being afraid. it may cost you your life.
Old 06-23-03   #47
SWITCHBLADE666
jack's loving whore

oh and theirs risks involved with everything, including heart transplants i agree. you say thats the only way to fix it huh? well if it was me, i d do whatever the fuck to say my ass.

i m not much of a well-lets-wait-and-see -if -you -get -better -person-or-live. you should fight for your life at all costs. if you see that the alternative treatment aint doing shit for you, then fuck it and just go for the surgery. i d trust it a bit more to tell you the truth, and i know what major surgeries are like.

but thats just my opinion of course...i could always be making no fucking sense.
Old 06-23-03   #48
xDevilz Bitchx
Darkness Incarnate

No u make sense. And yes my dad is suing them. Either way here im still fucked. Becuz if i wait i could die or i could get better but for only a few years. If i get the transplant i could die right there in then, they could fuck something up, or it could go great but down the road something else will go wrong. I am choosing to wait. Unless i have another heart attack. I know ur goin to think im fucking stupid which i do agree with u. But this is my life. And this is how i wanna deal with it. Becuz so far (knock on wood) everything is quiet and i havent had really bad chest pains and i havent coughed up any blood. This could last, or it might not. But ya...And i was just joking about the food...lol.
is Offline  
Old 06-25-03   #49
SWITCHBLADE666
jack's loving whore

oh well then i wish you the best of luck.

if thats the way you wanna deal with it, what could anyone do about it? surgeries are a very complicated thing, and theyre as scary as hell too. anything could go wrong at any time and you Could just die on the table whether your surgery be serious or not. theres a fine line between being anesthesized and being dead. just dont let that fear keep you from getting the transplant if you really need it. i think its better to go down with a fight.

but anyways, good luck then and i hope you make the right choice.

oh and thanks, its not everyday i make sense to someone
Old 06-25-03   #50
xDevilz Bitchx
Darkness Incarnate

Thank you....And yes if it gets worse i will get the surgery done. *hugs ya*...Take care hun and thank u again!
is Offline  
Old 06-25-03   #51
SWITCHBLADE666
jack's loving whore

no prob ~hugs back~
Old 07-03-03   #52
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

icp 4ever in me is on a distinguished road
Credits: 49,938
shell...you have to go see a doctor you can't fix this on your own...its from the "stuff"...that shit is very serious YOU need to take meds and shit to fix this I love you and I want you to be alright....if your parents know about the "stuff"then the doc will understand,until then your health is in major jeporady.

visit the thread I made for me and you in the friendship section ~Amy~
Old 07-03-03   #53
SWITCHBLADE666
jack's loving whore

wait theres "stuff" involved??
Old 07-05-03   #54
xDevilz Bitchx
Darkness Incarnate

Dude i havent touched herion or cocaine for a LONG time...So i dunno what the fuck this "stuff" that ur talking about is....But anyways...Im doin alot better. Still the chest pains and coughin...But no blood or passing out...But ya...i love ya 2 Amy...And im glad ur back! *hugs*
is Offline  
Closed Thread