Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page On The Prowl...Hunting

Old 02-19-03   #221
Her_Servant
Toy to fate

Her_Servant
Credits: 15,534
Her Servant's brow tightens at the concept Vorach has layed before him. Surely if he were immortal then he would know. He would remember. But there is so much that he does not remember. So many facts lost to time. He has to know more about this. He must find out what this could mean.

What you suggest discomforts me Vorach. When I ask My Love what I am She tells me that I am her human servant, and that that is enough... but what you say sounds so feasible. It answers so much. Please. Let me go with you into this time of great destiny, that I may, perhaps, learn more of my past and my origins. Take me with you and I will give you my vow that you shall not fall by my hand. It is more than any other could give.

He thinks for a second of how this could change things for him. The difference it could make in his life. It could be interesting indeed.

Our fate is not preordained. We make our own choices and our own mistakes.

Existance cannot be proven since it is, in itself, the proof of all other things. Existance, however, does not need proving. We should enjoy all we experience, proven or not.

Servant of Nobody. Master of my own life.

The devil with a broken mind.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-03   #222
Seph
Pro Bono Gigolo

Location: Hit my sig link and see RavenBlack City for yourself.
Seph is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,861
Vorach's face is slowly split by a smile, then chuckles.

[Color=sky blue]Of course, you're quite welcome to join us, I have suspicions about your true nature, but I must keep them to myself for now. Also do not concern yourself with my welfare should you be ordered to dispatch me, you will find as others in the past have, I am quite difficult to kill.[/color]

Vorach laughs, for only a handful of living beings know the truth of the matter, perhaps Her Servant would join their ranks. Vorach's eyes seem to go blank as something catches his attention, slowly he cocks his head the the side a little as if listening, then turns his gaze to the waters of the World Pool that ebb around his knees. Looking up he locks eyes with Her Servant.

[Color=sky blue]Come, enough time has passed, we should not stay here any longer, my presence begins to disturb one who dwells here, one who should he realise I am here would unleash a wrath this world is not capable of surviving.[/color]

Extending his hand he offers it to Her Servant.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^^ New lightning fast server.

Last edited by Sephiroth; 02-19-03 at 19:47.
Old 02-19-03   #223
Incitatus
Lurks in the Shadows

Incitatus
Credits: 4,885
Lydia peered out from behind a wall. Her transition to this place due to her demonic nature had made it much easier for her but she was still giddy from the strange intelligence that had taken her mind for a while. She was alarmed that this new man had spoken of two women as if he had known she was there as she was cloaking herself as well as she could.

Her appearance had been altered as the powerful magic that had brought them here had stripped her of some of her human guise. Her skin now was of a light purple hue, her eyes still were blue but flickered like arching electricity. She curled her fingers through her long black hair nervously as she observed the strange men.
Old 02-19-03   #224
VampyressOfDark
Tormented Night Creature

VampyressOfDark
Credits: 8,823
DeAnna was still at Vorachs side when he offered his hand to Her Servant.
Where were they to go now, she did not know, she was feeling very uneasy, feelings swirling around her head that she did not like.

She looked around and saw Lydia appear, she didnt even realise that she had followed them.

DeAnnas head was still realling, she turned to Vorach, pain ement in her face.
Old 02-20-03   #225
Seph
Pro Bono Gigolo

Vorach moved to the side of Her Servant and looked at Lydia, smiling warmly, at the same time he could hear DeAnna's thoughts and tightened his grip on her reassuringly.

[Color=sky blue]Will you be joining us dear, I do not think you would want to remain here, the lord of this realm has a certain distaste for those not of His blood. Choose quickly for we must be away, there is much to see and do, and time is growing short.[/color]

Inside his subconscious a feminine voice whispered and laughed, notes like ringing crystal filling his mind. Yes my love, I know. he answered without uttering a word.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sephiroth; 02-21-03 at 19:45.
Old 02-20-03   #226
VampyressOfDark
Tormented Night Creature

VampyressOfDark
DeAnna felt Vorach's grip tighten and felt reassured that he was looking after her. She was still frightened not knowing what was really going on.
She might be a demon inside but her fears are apparent on her face. These feelings she is having are confusing her, she should be able to fend for herself.
She looked at Vorach and smiled.
So Vorach are we leaving, im getting weird feelings from the owner of this realm
Old 02-21-03   #227
Seph
Pro Bono Gigolo

Vorach gazed at DeAnna, a reassuring smile upon his face.

[Color=sky blue]Its not the lord of this realm, it is your blood, it desires reunion with Him, it knows Him just as you do, though in a far more intimate manner, after all He is the father of our kind.[/color]

Vorach lifted his gaze back to Lydia.

[Color=sky blue]Come along girl, quickly now.[/color]

Old 02-23-03   #228
Incitatus
Lurks in the Shadows

Incitatus
Credits: 4,885
Lydia walked languidly up to them, her usual excited energy stemmed by unknowing and the odd sensation of walking on thin ice.

So, sir, I don't suppose you could reveal to me where we are um your Lordship

Lydia wouldn't meet his eyes. It was built into her demonic nature that she was subservient to greater beings of darkness. Her head was bowed and she cringed under his gaze. She stared at his shoes instead that seemed to be made of real and exquisite materials, unlike Lydia's own clothes that were mere extensions of her illusionary human form.
Old 02-23-03   #229
Seph
Pro Bono Gigolo

Vorach laughed as Lydia addressed him so formally.

[Color=sky blue]Lordship? No, please just call me Vorach, I would be insulted if you didn't. We happen to be standing within the City of Eternal Night, the heart of an empire that shall dawn in the far future from when you entered the World Pool originally. Your timing was very ill fated, and you - like DeAnna, were dragged along with me when I transported myself here. We currently are spacially dislocated two thousand years into the future, a great war is about to begin between the vampire race and humanity, one in which humanity will be defeated and subjugated. Enslaved as cattle for the vampire race.[/color]

Turning to Her Servant, Vorach offers his hand again.

[Color=sky blue]For certain reasons I am not allowed to remain while the war takes place, events critical to my own future will occur, if I remain I will upset the balance. So we must go.[/color]

Old 02-23-03   #230
VampyressOfDark
Tormented Night Creature

VampyressOfDark
DeAnna smiles at Lydia as she shows respect for Vorach, she was still feeling a little uneasy but new that they would all be on there way soon, the sooner she got out of this place the better, her blood was running cold and she had a hunger that needed to be dealt with.

And she wanted to get back to the mansion, where she felt safe and she could tend to her Kitten too.

She looked to Vorach, hoping they were all going to return soon.
Old 02-25-03   #231
Her_Servant
Toy to fate

Her_Servant
Credits: 15,534
Her Servant looks at DeAnna, concerned as to her seeming fear. He does not understand why she is so afraid of the things that are happening, and of him. She is a vampire, much stronger than he, and her blood runs strong. Stronger than that in his own veins. He catches a flicker of misdirected thought and smiles.

A little kitty DeAnna? How unexpected. I have a cat of my own, but mine can be with me whenever I wish. Watch.

Grinning he pulls a piece of paper from his pocket and stands folding it, his hands moving so rapidly they almost blur. Within seconds he has formed an origami panther. He holds it out to DeAnna on the palm of his hand.

Here. Take her. She is my gift to you. If ever you are in trouble crush it in your palm and drop it to the ground. She will protect you.

He turns to follow Vorach as they begin to move off, thinking of whhat Vorach said and how much he knew. Perhaps he had finally found a kindred spirit in his knowlege of fate and the Great War.

Our fate is not preordained. We make our own choices and our own mistakes.

Existance cannot be proven since it is, in itself, the proof of all other things. Existance, however, does not need proving. We should enjoy all we experience, proven or not.

Servant of Nobody. Master of my own life.

The devil with a broken mind.
Old 02-25-03   #232
Seph
Pro Bono Gigolo

Vorach smiled as they had all moved into the pool, Her Servant even giving DeAnna a small gift.

[Color=sky blue]Ready? Let us be off then, just concentrate on following me.[/color]

Without really expecting reply Vorach closes his eyes, and began to manipulate the fabric of reality around him, and the others. A faint aura emanated from his body, its hue unidentifiable, as if the mind could barely conceive it, as a cord of light snaked from the core of his being into the pool's surface. The others were suffused with a similar glow, but of differing colours Instantly a bright light flashed within the mercurial waters, and he sunk as if there was no solid bottom to the pool. The world vanished to his eyes, replaced by the oppressive grey void, in-navigatable to most he saw through the illusion, seeing the lines of force that lead from each dimension and time. Focussing his mind the lines thin and a tiny strand, far distant - if distance can even exist in this place - begins to grow clear. Vorach concentrates and wills himself to it. The void seems to twist around him, warping and he feels like he is falling at collosal speed, striking firmament suddenly, he awakens within a pool, within a different pool, deep within a cave not far from the fortress [Color=sky blue]Blackthorne[/color].

Old 02-25-03   #233
VampyressOfDark
Tormented Night Creature

VampyressOfDark
DeAnna smiled slightly at the gift from Her Servant and took it delicately, her fear disapating slightly but still there in the back of her mind. She may be a vampire but to her a powers she knows nothing much of yet.

She turned to Vorach sensing the time was now, and as she watch the pool and light she began to fall deep into the pool with Vorach, she was being pulled faster than before.

Then to a dead stop she came. Her eyes closed all the while she was falling she opened them, and looked at Vorach.

Where are we??
Old 02-26-03   #234
Seph
Pro Bono Gigolo

ooc: oops, should have mentioned that we should post in the Blackthorne thread considering that we are there.

Last edited by Sephiroth; 02-26-03 at 19:53.