Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Music is HERE to show you delights, but you have to know how to choose it

Old 03-07-01   #21
Dr. Fuckenstein
Moans in the Night

Dr. Fuckenstein
Credits: 2,521
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Messiah
.....what the hell band are we talking about? Though I must admit Dr. Fuckenstein is a nice name.
Thanks for your compliments, and I welcome your inquiry. The band I represent, and which Alliance has discovered, is Corporate Angst Factor. We've recently expanded into online music promotion, so to shamelessly self promote for a second, we're at http://www.mp3.com/caf , if you wish to give us a listen. We only have one song up at the moment, but we will be adding others shortly.

To Arcole, as I said before, SUGGESTING music is ok, but you basically came here and COMMANDED us to listen to these bands while simultaneously hinting that we weren't worthy enough to listen to them. Dark Messiah has pretty much covered everything that needs to be said, so I don't have much else to add. Well, except that your english is so poor, I keep expecting you to comment about "All your base..." Think before you rant next time, and do not run into battle with a plastic sword.

http://www.mp3.com/caf
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-01   #22
GrandFandango
Tanned Genitalia

GrandFandango
Credits: 3,923
Rasputa is good

CANCER HAHA!

Old 03-07-01   #23
Alliance Of Concerned Men
Jimmy Eat Noobz

Credits: 36,396
To answer your previous question, i found y'all when searching for Kill Switch Klick lyrics about a year ago when you had the old site up, 85 had some rant up about how d.A. Sebbastian should stab Brian Black in the neck with a screwdriver. it was awesome!

Glad to see you're back with mp3.com, maybe now i can finally get a cd since you fuckers never answer your email!

"Here in the Alliance, We're man enough to say, 'we're not afraid to show concern.'"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-07-01   #24
Dr. Fuckenstein
Moans in the Night

Dr. Fuckenstein
Quote:
Originally posted by Alliance Of Concerned Men
To answer your previous question, i found y'all when searching for Kill Switch Klick lyrics about a year ago when you had the old site up, 85 had some rant up about how d.A. Sebbastian should stab Brian Black in the neck with a screwdriver. it was awesome!

Glad to see you're back with mp3.com, maybe now i can finally get a cd since you fuckers never answer your email!
Ah yes, the KSK rant. 85 was in rare form on that one. Anyhow, my apologies about the email, we've only just recently been able to get back online after some problems within the band. We're up and running now though, thus the mp3.com site, and a NEW CAF site should be going up soon as well. We're not pressing any cds currently, but send me your address, and I'll hook you up as soon as we have something. We have to show appreciation for our employees, after all. Keep it Corporate.

Old 03-07-01   #25

's Avatar

Iīd like to see how you speak my language. My sword... well, i didnīt show you yet. Sexist?, ok i didnīt pay atention but i imagined that you were male, maybe for the pigheaded actions and words about my ideas which you want to believe they are the worst without understanding them. You have a very well way of making my sentences and intentions seem bad. I say you the same that before. Adding : Farewell, i see here you are a respected person, a very respected person although you confuse everything, and it is a sad thing it could not be the same for others. Iīm not a victim. Youīre wrong and wrong and wrong. You get angry very easy, Here, like i talked is a normal way of talking, it seems to be harder for you, and even more if you realize my english is not as good. This never happened to me. A so big confusion, this is your non sense land and i donīt want to be on it. Be sure. If one no-perfect-english, or way-of-talking-different-than-you person is badly understood it is a normal thing to let him or her explain him or herself. It is not very normal to go in group to eat the person. I eat nobody here and there, nobody dark at least. No one can eat me. This is a pigheaded arguement, and a non sense battle. Make sure that you will confuse these words again to be higher in this. I am tired of your game of distorting words without the chance of make better my english or explain my way of talking here. I just, you believe it or not, wanted to say some bands, never opressing anyone. That was my idea, the only idea i have written here. Believe what you want... now, i saw what happens, all yours people, now i donīt care. Iīm not gonna explain more for anybody. Farewell, and distort what you want this reply. Maybe i could do the same in other site with another kind of people, maybe i īd never do it... who knows. Farewell.
Old 03-07-01   #26
Jimmy Eat Noobz

Credits: 36,396
Re: ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Arcole
It is not very normal to go in group to eat the person. I eat nobody here and there, nobody dark at least. No one can eat me. This is a pigheaded arguement, and a non sense battle. Make sure that you will confuse these words again to be higher in this.
Enguhg of thsi DOG ADN PONEY SHOW!!!!!1 Someteims ther ar satupid ritarded donkenywhors who liek to thisnk thienmselves the smarty man, but OH NO SIR, yuo = fagot even stil. My daignoses si for yuo to EAT A FIERY TURDFORTRESS adn ggood day ot yuo siir.

"Here in the Alliance, We're man enough to say, 'we're not afraid to show concern.'"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-09-01   #27
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 3,265
I'm going to let this go because for all I know you could of been advertising rutabagas in his original post, so I can't really challenge what your intentions were. However, whether or not you meant to you were pretty insulting and pretentious. I probably sound just as educated when trying to speak French, so I can sympathize, but then again I wouldn't go to a French forum and try to talk about music. And yes, I do take French and appreciate the culture, the comment earlier about nothing good ever coming out of France was simply humor.
Old 03-10-01   #28
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 3,265
Oh, another note for the education of the masses: lions don't hunt in packs, they feed in packs. Usually the females hunt alone, or at most with one or two other females, at which times they usually go after diffrent prey. Now wolves on the other hand hunt in packs. Of course you can't make derogatory comments about wolves, due to your blasted hippie double standard.

"Eh, help, hippies...they wanna save the world but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad..."

-Cartman
Old 03-10-01   #29

's Avatar

hey being!, ha hahahahaha, iīm a fucking punk, be sure, iīve got a cd by us, a punk band, you can listen to us, where you want, i respect you, iīm fucking tired and drunk today, can you talk to me like friends or maybe like possible people who understand different points of view?. Try it, iīm ready to do it, i donīt give a fuck about what we talked here, it was a confusion, maybe not, but i just want to be alone in the arguements like this, well, i donīt know, well, try it, just try it,try to talk on calm with me, ok?, ah, iīm not french, hehehe, iīd like to know what you think about things of the world, but, hey!, iīm not a hippie!!!!, donīt go so far!!!, that is an injure that i cannot tolerate on me!!!!, we have a censured song about that topic, and here, where i live there is no hard censured at all. I cannot tolerate hippies sometimes, be sure, i HATE the lit world. Tell me about bands, i can download them if you want, and you can do the same. You choose Dark, you choose. But fuck!!!!!, donīt call me hippie, AAAAAARRRRGGH, You kill me doing that, AARRRGHH, what a shitty people!!. Here and there!. See ya.
Old 03-12-01   #30
Dr. Fuckenstein
Moans in the Night

Dr. Fuckenstein
*blink*

Ooookay, I'm not exactly sure what that was, but really, how can you expect people to not misunderstand you when you write something like that? Perhaps this entire conflict was a communication error to begin with, but come on. That last post looks like you simply used Copy and Paste on random sentences from other posts on this board. PLEASE, if you're trying to be coherent, at least make an EFFORT to come across like you know what you're saying. I know that you've stated that you're not great with English, but the above post could have been prevented with 5 extra minutes of proofreading, or maybe even a translator. Might I suggest http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/translate.dyn . This has helped me a bit, and you may benefit as well. Remember, all opinions are valid, but if you cannot clearly express it, then yours will be void.

Old 03-12-01   #31

's Avatar

Well iīll try it, but i have poems written without anytranslator. It just was wrong written replies. Doný ask me why, i donīt know yet, but if i speak english everybody would understand me, be sure. I did it. Maybe... well, thatīs all.