Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Darkforum Support Forums > Support Forum
Reload this Page darkforumv2.

Old 01-02-03   #1
Oblivion
....Cuddle this....

Oblivion is on a distinguished road
Credits: 29,370
darkforumv2.

welli like the new skin on v2...but i still do not like using because it does not resize when i change my screen size... is there anything that can be done about it?

Alone together. It was all two people could ever be to each other, Alone. Together. For the dreams and secrets of our hearts may be spoken, but words are poor handmaidens. Wordes can never fully say what we want them to say, for they fumble, stammer, and break the best porcelain. The best one can hope for is to find along the way someone to share the path, content to walk in silence, for the heart communes best when it does not try to speak...
from the book "Dragons of a Lost Star

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-03   #2
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

gArGOyLe^^ will become famous soon enough
Credits: 280,051
Now does it resize? I changed the width to 100% .. it should resize.
Old 01-03-03   #3
Oblivion
....Cuddle this....

Nope.... still does not resize.. to the screen....

Alone together. It was all two people could ever be to each other, Alone. Together. For the dreams and secrets of our hearts may be spoken, but words are poor handmaidens. Wordes can never fully say what we want them to say, for they fumble, stammer, and break the best porcelain. The best one can hope for is to find along the way someone to share the path, content to walk in silence, for the heart communes best when it does not try to speak...

Old 01-03-03   #4
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

how small do you want to make it?
Old 01-03-03   #5
Oblivion
....Cuddle this....

as for how small...well right now this version is a little over hald the size of my screen..i have a 15 monitor... and there is no bottom scroll bar ... which i prefer...

Old 01-03-03   #6
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

which version has a scroll bar on the bottom?
Old 01-03-03   #7
Oblivion
....Cuddle this....

the newer version does...once i try to make the screen smaller....

Old 01-03-03   #8
gArGOyLe^^
The ModFather

blink..

and the old one doesnt?

weird..
Old 01-03-03   #9
Oblivion
....Cuddle this....

yepper.... like i said i can go smaller with the old version which i prefer.....but the new one looks groovy which i would like....