Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Victimless Crime

Old 09-05-01   #21
dark darkness
AKA: GOD

dark darkness
Credits: 16,412
i don't know much about crime. but your name makes me really horny. i wanna touch myself but im in a computer lab with a good number of other people. if you just say it over and over, your bound to pop a boner. fuckdoll fuckdoll fuckdoll. im also very turned on by your signature. i love references to satan. im athiest but girls that talk about satan make me really randy. anywaysvictimless crimes are not enforced soley for the well being of the criminal. things like prostitution, drug abuse, gambling, and bla bla bla are also enforced because eventually the ripples of these actions touch other parts of their surroundings. for example the woman who shoots dope but has two kids. the wife who gets gonorhea from her husbands promiscuity with hookers, and the family who gets evicted because a mom has a gambling problem. im not saying i agree with the laws but they generally have reason to them. those reasons may be retarded and bias but they're there.
Old 07-15-02   #22
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

>FuckDoll< will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,014

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-02   #23
Maxx
Embracer Of The Dark

Maxx
Credits: 8,726
Well FuckDoll... I suppose to some extent doing drugs is a victumless crime.
For instance: If I smoke pot... that is a crime... but the only victum if any is me.... (also maybe the pot)

The same would go for say LSD... but that begs the question of why it was illigalized in the first place... and I'll tell you... because with so many damn hippies taking it, it was beggining to change the face of society... poeple started thinking in different terms... so who was the victum in this case? The hippies with the perceptulal masterbation?... or the government who was starting to lose control of the masses?

Other then this clear-cut case I can only think of missjudgments on behalf of our judiciual system.....

I guess it comes down to the fact that laws are established for a reason... now that may not be the right reason... or maybe not even a good one... but someone is always running the show.

You want a victumless crime? Go shoot someones TV out and tell them it's for their own good.
Old 07-15-02   #24
DrkTiggs
Wanted: A new sub

DrkTiggs
Credits: 14,810
Hmm, well, statutory rape is most often a victimless crime..
ones under 18 and the others over. that makes it a crime in the US.. bf and gf get there lives screwed with cause they don't think that anyone under 18 has a clue (well, they usually don't but thats another thread). There is a victimless crime...

drugs are rarely a victimless crime.. If your doing drugs, it usually effects someone else.. I know this from personal experience..
The exception for this is if you are single, rich, and have no siblings, parents, relatives, or partner.. If that is your case, Have a ball!!!!
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, con a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects!!

amazing how much they look like orchids, isn't it!!
One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.
Money is a powerfull aphrodisiac. But flowers work almost as well.
It is better to copulate than never.

Of all the strange "crimes" that human beings have legislated out of nothing, "blasphamy" is one of the most amazing--with "obscenity" and "indecent exposure" fighting it out for second place.
i'm conspiracies alter-ego.

Little girls, like butterflies, need no excuse.

This sig is the "suggested" 20 lines long..
Old 07-15-02   #25
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

Maxx - weed will never be decriminalized in the U.S.... I think big tobacco and the cotton farmers own too many politicians... they'll never let it happen...

and Tiggs, as for statutory rape, perhaps there is a victim for example: a 16yo girl who falls in 'love' with her 40yo teacher, who should know better... adolescents need that time to grow and learn...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-16-02   #26
>FuckDoll<
hate hate hate

Old 07-16-02   #27
Duchess Nocturn
Cunning Linguist

Duchess Nocturn
Credits: 127,114
More people get hurt with drugs than you realise. I don't think that they're victimless crimes by any means . . . . .

I fucked Vincent Price
Old 07-17-02   #28
Darkling
The Fucktard

Darkling
Credits: 9,061
Ah, victimless crime, like the time I-- I mean, some dude pulled out a gun and made a crowd of people whistle the theme of an obscure tv show, then ran off maniacally.

The following is my website I created out of my bare hands, sweat, and copulatory juices. Visit it or die.

Old 07-19-02   #29
Maxx
Embracer Of The Dark

Maxx
Credits: 8,726
Drugs can in fact be a horrible thing... and the range of the victums is directly related to your own social life....
I think DrkTiggs had a point there...
However, I dont feel that weed should even be considered a 'crime' or maybe not even a 'drug'....
I would even go further to say that Drinking leads to far more victums then pot.... and it's noit really even illigal... but I'm sure theres been many a thread on this already...
Old 07-29-02   #30
DrkTiggs
Wanted: A new sub

DrkTiggs
Credits: 14,810
FD, i was meaning the 16-19YO range of relationships..
not 16 and a 40.. LOL But i personally know someone who's fiftyish and married to a 22yo.. and they are happy!!!! There relationship started before the younger one was 18.. Where's the crime there? *shrugs*
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, con a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects!!

amazing how much they look like orchids, isn't it!!
One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.
Money is a powerfull aphrodisiac. But flowers work almost as well.
It is better to copulate than never.

Of all the strange "crimes" that human beings have legislated out of nothing, "blasphamy" is one of the most amazing--with "obscenity" and "indecent exposure" fighting it out for second place.
i'm conspiracies alter-ego.

Little girls, like butterflies, need no excuse.

This sig is the "suggested" 20 lines long..