Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page ~XTheFallenX 11:38~

Old 07-10-02   #1
X The Fallen X
Crusader of Hopelessness

X The Fallen X
Credits: 20,980
~XTheFallenX 11:38~

Ok I'll try this for a while.....

2:11pm July 10th

I can't believe how hot it is right now. My mother in-laws house does not have air-conditioning, which I'm not used to, since I'm from Houston texas. The type of place that you will litterally ignite without the assistance of good old Central Air. BUT here in southern california, I suppose they feel or felt they could get away with it, thus I sit here trying not to sweat too much, for I have a job orientation over in Corona, Ca. at 5pm.

This whole job orientation fiasco is becoming quite ridiculous. I've been going to it for the past two days and I have to be there today also, as I've stated in the above. There are quite a few reasons I don't look forward to attending the so-called orientation. For one Its in Corona, which normally can be reached within about 30 minutes, by taking the 91, but since I have to be there at 5pm, I have to leave here before 3pm, because of the Horrid Traffic Factor. Second reason, Its from 5-10pm, need I say more? Third, the "teacher" or "team leader" ha!, is a big fat dyke, who continues to try and tell these boring stories about her "husband", all the while the entire class or at least myself knows she means "wife".

Why does one automaticly assume that 20 to 30 strangers want to here your boring anecdotes? I mean for fucks sake, if she would just shut her trap then we'd probably be outta there by 8pm easy. Just pop in the god damn 70's-esque video and be done with it. Anyway I digress. I'm just glad today is my last day.

My song for today= "Rather Be Dead" By: Refused
Our culture aquires a love design. Left naked with nothing but ourselves and contempt for what we are not supposed to be, not supposed to feel, not supposed to see. I will embrace you... We are all beautiful
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-02   #2
thumbs101
拥抱崇拜吸毒者

thumbs101 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 69,223
yeah go last day
Old 07-11-02   #3
X The Fallen X
Crusader of Hopelessness

X The Fallen X
Credits: 20,980
The pain is unbarable, like molten lava passing through my stomach and small intestine. So intense, so sudden its crippling and some times even intoxicating. Brings me to my knees every time

When I was 14, I started having this amazing stomach pain and within a month, I dropped nearly 23 pounds. I had no clue what was happening. All I knew was that it was by far the worst pain I had ever felt and have ever felt since.

I would find my self crawling to the bathroom out of some sort of raw desperation, that if I could some how manage to go to the bathroom, then the pain would stop. It wasn't that simple. It had nothing to do with it and I often just find myself sitting there drapped over the toilet or tub, fading in and out of consciousness or fighting off surreal hallucinations.

So the next thing I knew I was sitting in a doctors office. It was there that I found out that I had a rare condition, that consisted of a muscle spasm, in the muscle that sepperates the stomach from the small intestine. Which in return allows stomach acid to pass through out my intestine. Thus causing horrid and unimaginable pain. Not to mention the fact that fact that because it is my small intestine being effected (where your body absorbs all nutrients) I have to fight to keep any meat on my bones. I lose a pound everytime I breathe it seems.

Anyway, this is what I'm dealing with today. It doesn't happen all the time like it used to. Once or twice, every couple of months, thats all. But today.... ouch.
Our culture aquires a love design. Left naked with nothing but ourselves and contempt for what we are not supposed to be, not supposed to feel, not supposed to see. I will embrace you... We are all beautiful