Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Cyber Sex?

Old 06-10-02   #1
~*Rebeckah*~
M.I.L.F.

Location: In the bottom of a bag of chips, with the crumbs...
~*Rebeckah*~ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 197,027
Cyber Sex?

I have run across the term cyber sex a few times lately, so I decided to try to figure out what it meant. I figured it had something to do with the computer, so I started trying to find the sex drive on mine. I lookedeverywhere, in all the folders on the My Computer section, the add/uninstall software, install hardware part of the control panel... then I got out all the manuals and went through them. I finally came to the conclusion that my computer is not equipped with one soI decided to go to the computer store and see if I could buy one. Iwanted to look intelligent and scholarly, so I wore my math hat.

Well, the salesperson in the first store was a rather stern looking
woman, I gave her the make and model of my computer and asked her if she had any sex drives in stock. She kind of scowled at me and asked me if I was trying to get smart with her... figuring she had been impressed with my math hat, I replied that I tried to be smart with everyone... she said, rather rudely I thought, that she couldn't help me and walked away. Huh, must not have had any in stock.

In the second store, I gave the salesperson the make and model of my computer and asked it they had any sex drives in stock... He kind of snickered and asked if I meant a hard drive, I thought about it for a minute and told him Yeah, maybe that, but I think I should already have one installed... he started laughing at me said something about me trying to kill him... You're killing me! or something like that, and walked away. Hmmmm, must be out here too. Must be hard to keep in stock. I wasn't trying to kill him... I wasn't even hurting him.

The guy in the third store laughed and asked me if I'd just fallen off the turnip truck... I assured him I'd never been on a turnip truck, but I'd fallen off the manure wagon a few times. He mumbled something about that explaining it. She's fallen off the wagon, that explains it and walked away laughing.

The guy in the fourth store said something like boob under his breath and walked away... wonder why he only noticed one?

Anyway I figured they must not carry them in stores. Maybe I have to order one from a catalog or get on the Internet and search for one.

So that's where I am now... If any of you have some computer skills and could help me locate my sex drive, I would appreciate it. Then all I'd have to do is figure out what to do with it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-02   #2
mightydreamer
Modern Day Tom Sawyer

mightydreamer will become famous soon enough
Credits: 688,747
Damn horney little.....

...woman lol what did I tell U about messin around with Ure sex drive next thing U know Ure pregnant with a little R2D2 as fetus

hell at least use protection, ~tosses her some eatable condoms~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"...he came out of nowhere, always a friend of the victim at the slaughter of the innocents."
Old 06-10-02   #3
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

waterRTBH is on a distinguished road
Credits: 277,037
*dies laughing*

Old 06-10-02   #4
~*Rebeckah*~
M.I.L.F.

Location: In the bottom of a bag of chips, with the crumbs...
~*Rebeckah*~ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 197,027
my MOM emailed me that...lol i love my mommy

Old 06-21-02   #5
DarkWind
Meet Nikkie!

DarkWind
Credits: 9,437
LOL that was the funiest thing ive read today thanx Rebackah!

[sig=83]
Old 06-24-02   #6
Fallen Angel
Suicidal Angel

Fallen Angel
Credits: 28,818
*gives her a cyber sex drive* now you be carefull with that. It likes to play rough.

Click The Pic to Viset Necrotic Obsession

All postings by Fallen Angel© on the Forum are property of Fallen Angel© In association with Hell inc.© a Subsidiary of Religion co.© These and all other posting are property of Religion co.© and its subsidiaries and shareholders. Any illegal copy of this martial with result in civil and legal retaliation. With no less then a fine of $100,000 and/or 5 years in jail.

Old 07-01-02   #7
Zephirus
Savage Messiah

Zephirus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 193,901

that was so hysterical.
hope that you've found your sex drive.
you can also use this programs with the sex drive:

sextool 3.0

bondage 5.4

and new! sex 6.9!

find it at your local computer store. offer while supplies last.

Old 07-10-02   #8
Isis Star
Silent Wanderer

Isis Star
Credits: 2,888
*falls over giggling* that was cute... then again, it may just be the vodka...
"I can do it," Louis said gently. "Just like this." He bent and sank his teeth into the man's thick unshaven neck. I saw the man's eyes brighten for one instant as he stared over Louis's shoulder, then the eyes became fixed, and very gradually they went dull.

As darkness falls, Night unfolds ebon wings to wrap the world in its dark embrace.

Today I'm feelin' kinda
Old 07-10-02   #9
thumbs101
拥抱崇拜吸毒者

thumbs101 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 69,223
lol:p