Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page problem with me?

Old 07-06-02   #1
dell
a ripe fucking hate

dell
Credits: 3,077
problem with me?

this probably sounds really stupid and selfish but...

since 2 months ago i have lost about 20 pounds (mostly because of Wellbutrin and my taking advantage of it making my appetite very small). so yeah, 20 pounds are gone. its not like i was so skinny beforehand anyways, so im not sick and dying from underweightness. ( im 5' 5" and before i was 130...now im about 110) so 5' 5" and 110lbs is NOT underweight for somebody at my height.

but the point is that i have this girlfriend that CONSTANTLY complains about how skinny ive gotten, like it bothers her. it really irritates me because i have a very healthy attitude towards eating, but i just dont have a big appetite.
one day we were in a food court, and everyone had gotten pizza, but i wasnt so hungry so i got Nesquick instead. first she looks at me kind of like shes pissed and she just screams "WHY DONT YOU EAT SOMETHING FOR CHRIST SAKE?!?!??!?!?". she does this alot. random outbursts where she just yells at me about it.
also shes told people stupid things like "oh, she never eats, but she only does it for attention" and shes told people that im bulemic. it really bothered me.
ive sat down and talked to her about how im very healthy and that my body is very strong, despite the 20 pound loss. and its not even like it was overnight, or even that i tried to stop eating.

it just doesnt get through to her. i love her very much, so i dont want to just blow her off, but what she does really irritates me.

i noticed that she always tries to lose weight, but can never keep with it and just winds up eating more but...people have told me that shes just resentful that i lost weight effortlessly and she cant.

i dont want to think thats how it is. i dont know. what should i do?
war for race church and state or just for hate. annihilate oppress enslave pollute and waste rape and bum with no concern till all is spent all races creeds religiouse secrets or governments people suck destroy the earth with greed and thirst to come in first power sick with envy lust and genocide. do you need another fucking reason why people suck.ill say it to your face fuck you you fuckin fuck .i hate the human race. fuck you you fuckin fuck. its just a useless waste. fuck you you fuckin fuck.couse im a human racist and people fuckin suck it is no suprise. you close your eyes and hope it goes away .when will you realize power corrups and that will never change. dont believe the lie that there can be any peace or unity .humanity must die then there will finally be equality -toxic narcotic
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-02   #2
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
Tell her to shut the fuck up.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 07-07-02   #3
Sawvern
Special Olympics Star

Sawvern
Credits: 8,632
I agree with red, and shes problie just jealous.
Old 07-07-02   #4
Ditto
Affectionate Misfit

Ditto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,747
Quote:
Originally posted by RedMeat
Tell her to shut the fuck up.
Yup.

If you'v already tried talking to her, and she doesnt get it, then just dont deal with it anymore.
You cant take the sky from me.
Old 07-07-02   #5
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

Barely Breathing will become famous soon enough
Credits: 201,964
She only does that because she is concerned for your health. I'm 5'6 and only 120 and I think I look sick thin. I guess its all on perspective.
other than that, she does need to shush up.

Your Dark Princess

-Dri-
Old 07-07-02   #6
LOVER2NO1
Embracer Of The Dark

LOVER2NO1
Credits: 17,715
yah, shew shouldnt worry so much but atleast she worries man.

i m 6'0'', 205 lbs, and husky, im built and i think i need to loose wieght because im only 15. it would be healthy but ppl bitch when i say i want to. i know ur point man. my girl bitches when i dont eat either. even though i tell her why. it ok man. she just cares i like that she cares for me. its a good thing.

:metalhead

a friend for life?
or a love for eternity?
you decide
Old 07-08-02   #7
ordeith
huntsman

ordeith
Credits: 7,933
it's good that she is worried about you but she shouldn't say those things about you. try to talk to her again.
Old 07-08-02   #8
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,046
Well, if she does not liste nto you, just tell her that you ll try to gain some weight. Do that to calm her down so she does not bother you anymore about the subject.
About your appetite...are you sure you are ok with it? I mean, have you consulted your doctor about it? Side effects of medicine are not a good thing.
I’ve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesn’t show your fighting pose.
Old 07-09-02   #9
dell
a ripe fucking hate

dell
Credits: 3,077
hmmm . i just want everyone to understand that i am a girl. cause it sounds like alot of people think im a guy... damn you all.

but thanks for the advice.
war for race church and state or just for hate. annihilate oppress enslave pollute and waste rape and bum with no concern till all is spent all races creeds religiouse secrets or governments people suck destroy the earth with greed and thirst to come in first power sick with envy lust and genocide. do you need another fucking reason why people suck.ill say it to your face fuck you you fuckin fuck .i hate the human race. fuck you you fuckin fuck. its just a useless waste. fuck you you fuckin fuck.couse im a human racist and people fuckin suck it is no suprise. you close your eyes and hope it goes away .when will you realize power corrups and that will never change. dont believe the lie that there can be any peace or unity .humanity must die then there will finally be equality -toxic narcotic