Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Friendship

Old 07-03-02   #1
LnKnPrkFn2002
Lurks in the Shadows

Location: Well I am living somewhere inside of your head... I am the voice that never goes away and laughs at you when you fail and makes your life a living hell:-p
LnKnPrkFn2002
Credits: 5,737
Friendship

Ok People everyday are calling someone a friend. What does it mean to really call someone a friend? Does anyone know the real meaning of friendship anymorE?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
at

center>

href="
target="_blank">

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-02   #2
Zephirus
Savage Messiah

Zephirus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 193,901
define friendship for me. I want to know.
Old 07-03-02   #3
LnKnPrkFn2002
Lurks in the Shadows

Location: Well I am living somewhere inside of your head... I am the voice that never goes away and laughs at you when you fail and makes your life a living hell:-p
LnKnPrkFn2002
Credits: 5,737
thats what I was asking

at

center>

href="
target="_blank">

Old 07-03-02   #4
powder
meow

powder is on a distinguished road
Credits: 144,002
friendship..well its..umm..

a person(other than ralative or lover)with whom one is on terms of mutual affection;a helper, sympathizer.

hmm,thats shit,i dont know...

~*..And..So After All That,The Soup Turned Into Jelly,The Chihuahua Found Its Family And The Rash Turned Out To Just Be Kool-Aid Stain That Wiped Off...And That Is Why I Hate Goats.*~

Old 07-06-02   #5
Mantissa
The Devil's Angel

Mantissa
Credits: 12,162
lol thats ok I was not in the right state of mind when I created this post thread lol
Old 07-07-02   #6
Mia~ow
Dark Misanthrope

Mia~ow will become famous soon enoughMia~ow will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,625
I think a friend is someone who you can get completely shit faced with, make a complete arse of yourself and they still talk to you the day after!
Old 07-08-02   #7
transgenix
2broken2care

transgenix
Credits: 3,692
friends... couldnt afford any..!!

echo that mia~ow...

Old 07-08-02   #8
Mantissa
The Devil's Angel

Mantissa
Credits: 12,162
right

Old 07-09-02   #9
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,870
Friendship, you say? What is it?
>>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
Bullshit.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 07-09-02   #10
Dark_Rain

Re: Friendship

Quote:
Originally posted by LnKnPrkFn2002
Ok People everyday are calling someone a friend.

i don't know... they are just called friends...

What does it mean to really call someone a friend? Does anyone know the real meaning of friendship anymorE?

it means that you could have the mounchies with that person... chill out with them... someone that could always be there for you... also get along with... other wise i don't know how to answer your question... cause i am not god *smiles and sticks a toung at ya* in a cute way