Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Sweet Little Me...

Old 06-21-02   #1
ShinyBlackRoses
Face in the Mist

ShinyBlackRoses
Credits: 2,397
Sweet Little Me...

Ahh... yet another place to accumulate my thoughts. My mind is a bit devoid of these "thoughts" at the moment, but so it goes. I'm just a bit bored here, been cleaning all day. Woo... I'm still not done, and I haven't talked to any of my friends at all today. I hope my day gets a bit more exciting...

~Assume whichever form is pleasing, show compassion and always love, have faith, and always be true to yourself~

"Man. He's alone in the universe. A punk. He too, is alone in the universe. But he connects..."
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-02   #2
ShinyBlackRoses
Face in the Mist

ShinyBlackRoses
Meh...

Oh joy... at the moment I'm busy wallowing in resentment for the fact that my father doesn't even seem to care enough to want to see me... He could have showed up to court on the date he was supposed to, and we could have gone back to seeing him as normal... but no. He couldn't fucking show up. MAN. ANd when I called him on father's day, the first time I had talked to him since I was in the hospital (which is what started this all, cause my father is too arrogant to admit that maybe, just maybe, his daughter could have a problem), he acted like everything was as it had always been, asking me how my grades were, and when I told him I failed, he acted like it was no big deal to him... fucking ay. He didn't even say anything about seeing me ever.... and then he told my little sister that he was "filing the papers". I hate my family -.-

~Assume whichever form is pleasing, show compassion and always love, have faith, and always be true to yourself~

"Man. He's alone in the universe. A punk. He too, is alone in the universe. But he connects..."
Old 06-22-02   #3
Rosa_Electa
A Bloodflower

Rosa_Electa
Credits: 53,115
Sometimes family is all that's left though, no matter how bad they are. I used to have so many problems with my family, but I've really made an effort to get along with them, and my life with them is getting so much better. I basically act how I want to, and they don't give me shit about it any more.

I am sorry about your father. What is it about fathers? I don't even know mine; I've never met him, and I never will. It's pretty bad when I tried to make the effort to meet him for my mother's sake (not because I really wanted to) and he said that he didn't want anything to do with me, ever. So that has made up my mind about so-called fathers.

I understand, your parents are getting a divorce?

Electa
That flies in the night,
In the howling storm,

Has found out thy bed
Of crimson joy:
And his dark secret love
Does thy life destroy.
By William Blake

"Beauty is not something you have. It is something you are." -- Kind words from a friend...

Old 06-25-02   #4
ShinyBlackRoses
Face in the Mist

ShinyBlackRoses
Weee

Hey, thanks for the comments, and I know, I do love my family... all of them. But as for a divorce... my parents ahve been divorced from each other twice now... There was just alot going on with my father acting way too childish so... that's that. Anyway...

I went to band practice again today... and damn, is my boyfriend wonderful. He's so talented... and I love how he's so passionate and loves music so much... and he's too cute ^_^ Well, I leave for Ohio for a week tomorrow... joy. But perhaps then I can get my brother to lend me a bass so I can join the band. That would kick my ass... weeee. I can not, for the life of me, sleep. And I have to clean both of our bathrooms before I can go anywhere or have anyone over. Yay. Woo. BOTH! GAH! *ahem* Righty-o then. I'm fine. Really

Old 06-25-02   #5
ShinyBlackRoses
Face in the Mist

ShinyBlackRoses
Meh...

Off to Ohio tomorrow... gonna see my aunt, my brother, my cousin... yay. I hope my nut brother will let me use his bass... mhh... anyway, I'll be back on Wednesday. Fun stuff...

Old 06-28-02   #6
Rosa_Electa
A Bloodflower

Rosa_Electa
Credits: 53,115
Re: Weee

Quote:
Originally posted by ShinyBlackRoses
Hey, thanks for the comments, and I know, I do love my family... all of them. But as for a divorce... my parents ahve been divorced from each other twice now... There was just alot going on with my father acting way too childish so... that's that. Anyway...

I went to band practice again today... and damn, is my boyfriend wonderful. He's so talented... and I love how he's so passionate and loves music so much... and he's too cute ^_^ Well, I leave for Ohio for a week tomorrow... joy. But perhaps then I can get my brother to lend me a bass so I can join the band. That would kick my ass... weeee. I can not, for the life of me, sleep. And I have to clean both of our bathrooms before I can go anywhere or have anyone over. Yay. Woo. BOTH! GAH! *ahem* Righty-o then. I'm fine. Really
awwww how cute; your boyfriend being so passionate about music. Sounds like you've got something really good going there.

I hope you had fun in Ohio.

Electa.

By the way, I'm sure you're fine. Really.
That flies in the night,
In the howling storm,

Has found out thy bed
Of crimson joy:
And his dark secret love
Does thy life destroy.
By William Blake

"Beauty is not something you have. It is something you are." -- Kind words from a friend...

Old 06-28-02   #7
ShinyBlackRoses
Face in the Mist

ShinyBlackRoses
Fine? Me?

I dunno about "fine", but thanks for having faith. I'm in Ohio at the moment, and it is just spiffy dandy cool. I am gonna be the bass player for Anti-Social! I am sooo happy. I've never picked up a bass for more than five minutes before a few days ago, but that's OKAY. Anyway, not alot to say.

I miss all my friends and my boyfriend whom I have not talked to since right before I left on Wednesday morning... I'll try to call him tomorrow... Anyway, that's it ^_^

Old 07-07-02   #8
ShinyBlackRoses
Face in the Mist

ShinyBlackRoses
Blech... I miss my boyfriend! I know, I know... I saw him on Friday.... but I haven't talked to him since I left, and I feel so lonely when I am away from him and my close friends.... Like, even though I know the all love me, and they will be there when I get home, I still feel so... I dunno, just kinda sad. I've really grown used to being with my friends almost every day *huge sigh*

Man... I was just reminicing about all the things that have happened to me in the last year, and I can feel the tears coming now... the one good hing to come out of the whole fucking ear would have to be m friends, and my boyfriend. Beyond that, the year was majorly majorly dissapointing... Kinda depressing, huh? Speaking of... I know I didn't take it today, but did I even take my meds yesterday? *sighs and goes to take them*

Ahh, depressing moods... gotta love them.

Anyway, I was looking back at the online journals of some people who used to be a majr part in my life who are no longer involved in it... I don't know why I have a hard time whenever I think back like that... ahh well, give it time...

Well, for anyne who is concerned (aka me), by the time I get home (I'm finally with my dad... ) and see Andrew and everyone, I'll be my normal happy self.