Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page medicines, side effects, HELP!

Old 07-04-02   #1
skarllette

medicines, side effects, HELP!

alright. to start this out i'm going to have to bore you with a few details to my problem. almost two years ago, i started on zoloft. i've been on it, in stedily increasing dosages for quite some time now. as of awhile ago, i've been taking 200 mg. of course, this turned me into a horrible zombie. after trying to endure the sleepy-ness for a few months, i finally confronted my doctor with this side effect that was claiming my life. so to help me out, she started me on 100 mg of wellbutrin, twice a day. after a month, i told her that the symptoms of my fatigue and depression were subsiding a bit... and my weight was going down a little too. of course, pleased with these results, but not convinced they were good enough, she bumped up my dosage to 150mg twice a day. to boot, i'm also on 10 mg singulair (asthema), and 10 mg clairiton. i know what the side effects of all of these are...

so now, as of this morning, my body is jittery, but my mind is asleep. i'm nauseaus and vomiting (mostly stomach acid) and when i'm not doing either of those two, i'm dizzy and disoriented. my body is in horrible pain most of the time so i LIVE off of advil and ibuprofin. the thing i don't understand is: how come all of a sudden, after a week of taking that much wellbutrin, is my body JUST now experiencing these side effects. i understand that they are all side effects of both wellbutrin and zoloft, but i've been taking this combo for a month and a half now? can someone give me some idea what's going on and what i can do about it (besides go to the doctor)? is it the medicine, or is there possibly something else wrong with me? please, any advice is appreciated.

blessed be,

skarllette
Old 07-05-02   #2
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,046
I am sorry I cannot help you, but the least thing I could do is find all the side effects of these medicine for you :

zoloft
http://www.prozactruth.com/.htm

wellbutrin
http://www.wellbutrin-side-effects.com/

ibuprofin
http://www.discount-vitamins-herbs.net/shoppingI.htm

advil
http://home.intekom.com/pharm/wyeth/advil-cs.html

singulair
http://www.druginfonet.com/pi_mfr/pp...i/singulai.htm

claritin
www.claritin.com/-/claritin/main

Sorry if this is not helping you. All I can advice you is read about those medicine and see if there is a problem when combining them.

I’ve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesn’t show your fighting pose.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-02   #3
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

Barely Breathing will become famous soon enough
Credits: 201,964
sry tiff, the only advice i can give you is go back to your doc. try going to a diff doc and getting his view.

get better...

love

Your Dark Princess

-Dri-
Old 07-05-02   #4
Waited4thegood
Embracer Of The Dark

Waited4thegood
Credits: 7,605
ok i don't know wht to tell you so all i'll say the pink thick liquid helps everything

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-02   #5
skarllette

a bit better

i'm a bit better since yesterday. i'm REALLY tired tho... i think i'm just sick... that's all. i haven't really felt nauseus yet. i haven't thrown up since 11 last night. but i ACHE. really really really really bad... especially my back. so i'm pretty much bedridden when the pain gets to the unbearable phase. but thanks for the help guys and i'll keep you posted!