Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page real advice....Need help from women!

Old 06-21-02   #1
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Credits: 11,959
real advice....Need help from women!

Hey I dont know if any one out there can relate. But I am a pretty big breasted girl and I some times have problems because of it. Well the morman family I live with keeps pushing me to get a breast reduction. They wont let it die. I mean why do they keep pushing this? They didnt know I was having back problems so it cant be outa concern. Bye the way they are still very much in trainer bras. so they got the ball rolling.

I now have an appoinment today for a referal. I dont want to get this done but then again, IF I am only 18 and having problems. Imagine what it will be like when I get older and have kids. It will get worse, BUT if I do get it then I cant nurse if I have kids. I mean even if I dont nurse I want that opptoin ya know? well if I get the suregry now the state will pay if we can make it look like a medical problem. I am just need some advice. what do u think?

:mofo:
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-02   #2
SEX_VAMPYRE
Lurks in the Shadows

SEX_VAMPYRE
Credits: 17,448
Tell family to chill out.

You have enough to worry about without worrying about your breasts size. You are the only one that needs to be happy with your body no one else. It's your body and your choice.You tell that to your family.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-21-02   #3
Maii
Atmospheric Paraffin

Maii
Credits: 6,451
Well, i had it done. Just because you do it doesn't mean you have to go all "a" cupish. I was reduced down to a "d". My grandmother and mother both complain endlessly about the pain it causes. Let you tell you my side...
My scars pucker. It's been almost 9 years since I had it done but I sitll have scars under the bottom and around my nipples. I have little or no feeling. My mate can literly bite the to the point of drawing blood before I relize/feel the pain. Sometimes i get these sharp pains in my breasts and have no clue what they are, or how to stop them. Sometimes it feels like the inside needs to be itched, and nothing will stop the itch. They said there is a chance that I won't be able to make milk for my cub, when and if I get pergant. And If you do have it done, trust me on this, have lots of botton down shirts handy. Raising your arms for awhile will be a COW.

On the other hand, my grandma has boobs that hang to her knees, litterly. they pull her down so she hunckes. There are stichs in her back where the musle has pulled away from the bone. I think it's kinda a damned if you do and damed if you don't. But I'm happy with mine now. And the guys at the gym don't seem to complain much either E-mail me if ya wanna talk.
coyoger@yahoo.com
Old 06-21-02   #4
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Re: Tell family to chill out.

Quote:
Originally posted by SEX_VAMPYRE
You have enough to worry about without worrying about your breasts size. You are the only one that needs to be happy with your body no one else. It's your body and your choice.You tell that to your family.
Thanks. But its not my family. Its a FOSTER fam. I dont claim them. They are too pushy. They want me to do every thing there way and convert, when I am already involved in my uncles church I got involved thinking they would get off my back. So I finaly went to theres and said now when i get back from my trip u have to go to mine. They were all for it. But the foster parents are backing out. Now they think if I went to there church they can convice me to convert. But I wont. Well thats a whole nother story.

oh yeah I noticed that all the girls in there church wore tents for dresses. and had no breasts at all.

Old 06-21-02   #5
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Pros and cons

*cant stop laughin* That last part was a killer

Thaks for the advice Maii. I think I will talk to you further on that.
And I investigated and you cant nurse. Thats kinda one of the cons of the deal. Well I have my appoint ment now I will let ya know what the doc says.

And it is a medical problem so I dont know I am so darn confused!

Old 06-21-02   #6
Moridin
Lost Journey's Teddy Bear

Moridin
Credits: 19,833
I know I'm not a female.. but I figured I'd throw my $.02 in anyway.

Don't do it because your foster family wants you to do it. *sighs and mutters softly* This isn't going to sound very good, and if it pisses you off, you can bitch at me in AIM.... But they probably don't want you to do it for medical reasons. They probably want you to do it because they're tight-ass and big breasts cause sexual thoughts.

If you decide, for your own reasons, that you want it done, get it done. But don't do it because other people want you to. This isn't something you can just take back later on down the road. You should think long and hard, and come up with good reasons for it. The foster family thing isn't a good reason.

"Marijuana grows naturally, it comes from nature. And yet it's outlawed. Doesn't banning nature seem a bit.. I dunno... Unnatural??"
-Bill Hicks
Old 06-21-02   #7
Lost_Journey
Moridin's Tigress

Lost_Journey
Credits: 12,743
Hun...

Look. I knew a girl who got a reduction done. She was so much happier, and healthier, afterwards. Yea, it hurts for a while, and sore for a long time after that, but think about this: Would you rather have some pain now, or have that massive pain that would only get worse and make your body unhealthy for the rest of your life.

- The cold, the snow, the midnight winter solstice. These things I have in my soul. And I have learned use them... become them.

- Birth. Become. Evolve. Destroy. Yourself.

Old 06-21-02   #8
Raging Revenge
Scarred Illusions

Location: Everywhere, where you think I am, I am not, and where you wish me not to be, I am.
Raging Revenge
Credits: 7,386
well i dunno,
I have large breasts, and get critized so very much, i mean its rediculas i know, ium turning 15 and have DD breasts, i have considered reductions, but i mean the pros are as much as the cons. you need to stop considering what people say, if you want it done, then go for it, if not then the people to stuff it. With your concerns to nursing, brestfeeding really isnt nesicary, neither me nor my sister was for longer than 3 days, and it was fine, all i gotta say to that is to ask the doctors. Dont be pressured into something ur gunna regret. Good luck
~Ricki!~

Old 06-21-02   #9
Moridin
Lost Journey's Teddy Bear

Moridin
Credits: 19,833
The hell? This got transposted... I was trying to reply to ECF's thread..

"Marijuana grows naturally, it comes from nature. And yet it's outlawed. Doesn't banning nature seem a bit.. I dunno... Unnatural??"
-Bill Hicks
Old 06-21-02   #10
Raging Revenge
Scarred Illusions

Location: Everywhere, where you think I am, I am not, and where you wish me not to be, I am.
Raging Revenge
Credits: 7,386
well i dunno,
I have large breasts, and get critized so very much, i mean its rediculas i know, ium turning 15 and have DD breasts, i have considered reductions, but i mean the pros are as much as the cons. you need to stop considering what people say, if you want it done, then go for it, if not then the people to stuff it. With your concerns to nursing, brestfeeding really isnt nesicary, neither me nor my sister was for longer than 3 days, and it was fine, all i gotta say to that is to ask the doctors. Dont be pressured into something ur gunna regret. Good luck
~Ricki!~

Old 06-21-02   #11
Clearwitch
Runaway
Overlord

Clearwitch is on a distinguished road
Credits: 237,448
Is it causing you physichal discomfort? I was pretty big (D+) as a teen, but when I got pregnant I lost weight, and now I'm a C...which suits me perfectly.

You should be careful with getting any surgery done on your breasts while youm are still so young...in a possible future pregnancy you could get problems, not to mention breastfeeding...which could be completely impossible.

But, if this is a huge problem for you, you personally, and not your family, get it done. But remember, it's your body, you have the final say, and you should never go through with something unless you are absolutely sure you want it.

Old 06-21-02   #12
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Well I talked to the doc.

She thinks My concerns are valid so we are starting whats called a papper trail. And she gave me some meds thats sopose to help the swelling in my back and stuff. I thought I was a tripple D well I got measured and guess what? I was wrong. I am bigger.

cons. (of not having the surgery)
cant play sports with out sufacating my self.
Cant find a bra that fits.
Cant jump with out hitting myself in the face.
Cant find clothes that actuly fit.
Cant sit all the way up to the table with out getting my breasts in the food.
cant sit up very straight for very long.
Back hurts all the time and cant sleep at night.

Pros. (of not having the surgery)
I look freaking good!!!!!!!

Old 06-22-02   #13
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
Try to imagine for a minute what the women on this forum would say to a guy that was pushing his g/f for a breast enlargement and she had the same concerns as you listed right there.

No way is all that worth it just for a bigger size.If you could reduce the con side more another way than thats great but it just really doesnt seem worth living with to me.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 06-22-02   #14
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Quote:
Originally posted by RedMeat
Try to imagine for a minute what the women on this forum would say to a guy that was pushing his g/f for a breast enlargement and she had the same concerns as you listed right there.

No way is all that worth it just for a bigger size.If you could reduce the con side more another way than thats great but it just really doesnt seem worth living with to me.
Yeah your right. But its not The size I wanna keep. Thats not whats bothering me. I dont know. I mean like what some one said. This isnt something I can take back if I change My mind.

And I am not fat or any thing (ask jobe hes seen my pics ) Any ways but I was told if I lost a few pounds like 5 -10 I could maybe loose some of my cup size. I have to try that first. Then go back to the doc. We have to do every thing we can to help with out suregery first. Start what the doc calls a "paper trail." So it can be documented that we have tried these things and they didint work. so if we can prove all this the state will pay for it. But that also leads into other things like staying in states custody longer.........That part I cant HANDLE!

Oh yeah some lady told me some times they dont put you asleep for the operation. Is this true Maii? Or any one else who may know?

Old 06-24-02   #15
neonwraith
Voice of Unerring Reason

neonwraith
Credits: 108,935
Larger breasts will put a strain on your back and heart. Yes you look good, but are you putting your health in danger.

You have to go for the option which is best for you. Anything else is bad news.

Yes you look good now, but they're not filled with helium and gravity will one day get the better of them.

Your cons seem to outweigh your pro's and even with a preportional decrease so you don't seem out of preportion, you will still be able to look good.

Neon
As much as if the deed were done.

If wishing damns us, you and I
Are damned to all our hearts content.
Come then we may at least enjoy
Some pleasure for our punishment..."

Sir Thomas More
Old 06-24-02   #16
Maii
Atmospheric Paraffin

Maii
I personally was put to sleep. Too much trama for the body to take. But that was almost ten years ago. Things might have changed since then. If you do go through with it, and you have the option of staying awake, do it. When they put you under you have to contend with a whole host of new problems. (Such as bladder control. And wondering if they did it right. )

As for religion, I appeased my folks til I was 18, then I said sorry, and stopped going to church. Even when I was in church I wasn't there. I was reading a book, drawing, writing on the back of the pamplet. All i can say about that is do what you have to, to survive til 18. (Ok, I'm shuting up now.)
Old 06-28-02   #17
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Quote:
Originally posted by Maii
I personally was put to sleep. Too much trama for the body to take. But that was almost ten years ago. Things might have changed since then. If you do go through with it, and you have the option of staying awake, do it. When they put you under you have to contend with a whole host of new problems. (Such as bladder control. And wondering if they did it right. )

As for religion, I appeased my folks til I was 18, then I said sorry, and stopped going to church. Even when I was in church I wasn't there. I was reading a book, drawing, writing on the back of the pamplet. All i can say about that is do what you have to, to survive til 18. (Ok, I'm shuting up now.)
Thanks. I am sooooooo sacred of needles and stuff. I dont think I could stay awake. I would pass out! Oh and I just turned 18.

Old 07-01-02   #18
Maii
Atmospheric Paraffin

Maii
Hey, congrats!
Old 07-01-02   #19
Elf
Sweetness & Light

Elf
Credits: 12,498
The way I am reading this, you don't seem keen despite being aware of all the reasons, so I'd probably say you need to think about it a bit longer.
Old 07-01-02   #20
Ditto
Affectionate Misfit

Ditto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,747
Do full research on it. Find everything out. Side effects, future problems, future beniftis. Everything. Then, if you still dont know, then dont. Who says you have to decide right now? Your breasts arent going anywhere. I say wait untill you know for sure instead of doing it on a whim. Good luck, babe.
You cant take the sky from me.