Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Warning: Sinisterwhorestarfuck.

Old 06-25-02   #1
Starface
Darkness Incarnate

Starface
Credits: 95,246
Warning: Sinisterwhorestarfuck.

Dearest online jounal for the world to see,
You know what sucks...when your pregnant your constipated alot because you have to take iron pills if your enemic like me.
Well...if your constipated alot you have to push really hard when you poopie. Every time I poopie I'm afraid I might push "too hard" if you know what I mean. It's becomming a phobia.
Well...I have to go poopie but before I do...I just want to let you know that I am so happy that we have found each other and I will be able to share all of my deepest darkest thoughts with you all. Wonderfully splendid indeedy

OH...while on the subject...my daughter has taken her first poopie in the potty!!!! She has this really awful video my mom bought her called Potty time and it comes with stickers for her first mastery moments of the whole potty thing...I'm supposed to stick this big happy bright sticker on the side of her potty that says, "Super Duper Pooper!"...I'LL BE DAMNED IF I DO!!! Who comes up with this crap!?
"The most difficult thing in the world is to reveal yourself, to express what you have to.... to be willing to risk everything to really express it all." -- JOHN CASSAVETES
"solve et coagula" ... destroy to create ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-02   #2
Starface
Darkness Incarnate

Starface
Dearest online journal for the world to see,

My poopie didn't want to come...I'm afraid to push much harder...I might blow a vein or have the baby early or something so...I'll settle for a cup of coffee with 2 fig Newtons and a trip to the library...that will surely get all the crap flowing and I will even have a cool book to read...even though my poopie episodes usually are very swift. Enough about my poopie for now. As much as I want to spew on about it...I must move on.

I read this book called KaffirBoy. It's about this man that grew up in South Africa during apartheid. It was so fricking inspiring...I mean if this kid can get through highschool let alone stay alive and make it through college and become a tennis player than anyone in the world can truely do anything that they want to. No matter who or where the fuck they are. If they can just get educated...they can be saved. After reading this book and other biographies about people who "really" had it bad...I realize that most of the people I incounter (including myself) are spoiled whiney lazy heads. I think I'm going to to for my Doctors degree. Just so that I can be a freak and still say...yeah...I've got my doctors degree so show me the money. Also...I want my daughters to see that I did it so they can too. It really isn't hard if you start reading around about the lives of people who really lived in a pathetic surrounding with NOTHING and accomplished more by the time they were 18 than I have in 30 years. I think I will get part 2 of that book and check out some books about the Carribean islands, Russian history, and Witches.

Hey guess what...that coffee worked! Yahooooooo gotta go gotta go.
"The most difficult thing in the world is to reveal yourself, to express what you have to.... to be willing to risk everything to really express it all." -- JOHN CASSAVETES

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-25-02   #3
Mia~ow
Dark Misanthrope

Mia~ow will become famous soon enoughMia~ow will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,625
I know what you mean about being inspired. Sometimes I get so involved in what's going on in my life and how crap it can be that I forget that there are people out there far worse off than I am and they're actually getting on with it. Especially kids - when you see them on TV and they're really ill or somthing but they're still smiling - very humbling.

Anyway, glad you go your poopie problem sorted - thaks for sharing (I think)

Hey - Powder and Ooze, I keep missin ya!

Must be the time difference - I'm in England and I'm just about falling asleep in a drunken stupor by the time you're online.

Oh well - speak soon
Old 06-26-02   #4
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,800
Re: Warning: Sinisterwhorestarfuck.

Quote:
Originally posted by Starface
Dearest online jounal for the world to see,
You know what sucks...when your pregnant your constipated alot because you have to take iron pills if your enemic like me.
Well...if your constipated alot you have to push really hard when you poopie. Every time I poopie I'm afraid I might push "too hard" if you know what I mean. It's becomming a phobia.
Well...I have to go poopie but before I do...I just want to let you know that I am so happy that we have found each other and I will be able to share all of my deepest darkest thoughts with you all. Wonderfully splendid indeedy

OH...while on the subject...my daughter has taken her first poopie in the potty!!!! She has this really awful video my mom bought her called Potty time and it comes with stickers for her first mastery moments of the whole potty thing...I'm supposed to stick this big happy bright sticker on the side of her potty that says, "Super Duper Pooper!"...I'LL BE DAMNED IF I DO!!! Who comes up with this crap!?

I HATE the pregnancy poops Good call.
Old 06-26-02   #5
Starface
Darkness Incarnate

Starface
heheh...yeah they suck.

Dearest online journal for the world to see,

I want Anti's dick in my ass so bad but he is too young...isn't he?...I already tried to molest Pyrric and it got me nowhere but in a war with the Naziarmy run by that ScaryMari person. Please give me the strength to be strong and control my longings. Today I tried to strattle my computer...I started rubbing my pussy on the screen and everything...it was really disgraceful. I don't know what's gotten into me. I think I need some sunshine...perhaps I will step outside and see the world for a bit.
Welp...nappy time is over...I'm off to play in the good ol' westnile misquito infested outdoors ta-ta.

Old 06-27-02   #6
Starface
Darkness Incarnate

Starface
I really fucking miss school already! It's been 5 days and I already feel...empty. I went to UMSL yesterday to get the sequal to the autobiography I was reading and my card won't work there because I'm NOT "currently" taking a class#@%$&!!
I feel denied and cut off from the world of knowledge! UMSL is the only library in Missouri that has the fucking book! I'm going to have to buy it now online somewhere. I have 2 lazy hazy hot ass months left until I give birth (that sounds funny)...until I give birth...hmmm. I guess I could go swimming with Rayna...it's so fucking hot out man...I just feel like I'm going to die when I step out into that world. I need something...I don't know...something.

Last edited by Starface; 06-27-02 at 12:06.
Old 06-27-02   #7
Starface
Darkness Incarnate

Starface
My Dad bought me that "Self Matters" book by Dr. Phil (the one from Oprah) a looong time ago. I just found it...it's the only book I havn't read in my book shelf...I'm kind of desperate so...here goes nothing.

Last edited by Starface; 06-27-02 at 12:08.
Old 06-28-02   #8
Starface
Darkness Incarnate

Starface
The fucking landlord! I swear...could anyone be more unreliable and full of shit?! I think absolutely NOT!
4 weeks ago our hotwater heater started leaking water all over the place. So...I've been cleaning the carpet in this one certain spot every fucking day for the last 4 weeks waiting for him to come and install a new one. Every week he said, "Monday I come early in the morning so be up and ready." Every monday I've been up bright eyed and bushytailed showered, Rayna bathed, laundry done for the day and dishes complete. All water chores completed! WHERE THE FUCK WAS HE? I'LL TELL YA...HE WAS WAITING FOR ME TO BE UNPREPARED AND THEN HE WAS GONNA DO WHAT HE DID TODAY! IT'S FRIDAY GOTDAMMIT!!!!!! OH NO DID I GET A FUCKING SHOWER THIS MORNING?!!! HELL NO! DID I HAVE DIRTY SEX BEFORE DUDE LEFT THIS MORNING? YES! THE SINK IS FULL OF DISHES AND I'VE GOT A LOAD OF TOWELS TO DO!!! RAYNA IS STICKY FROM CEREAL, FRUIT AND MILK AND HE'S HERE!!! NOW THE BASTARD!!!! HE'S BEEN HERE SINCE 8AM. (FUCKER DOSN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING AND HE'S GOT A WHOLE SQUAD OF "WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOINGS" DOWN THERE WITH HIM!) HE ASKED ME FOR A WRENCH....CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! HE ASKED ME TO KEEP THE BABY UPSTAIRS SO ME AND RAYNA HAVE BEEN HOLED UP IN MY BEDROOM SINCE 8AM! IT IS 3PM NOW AND I AM ABOUT TO GO FUCKING NUTS!!!! FOR SOME REASON THEY NEED THE AIR CONDITIONING OFF TO DO THEIR JOB SO I'M HOT AS FUCK WITH THE FAN BLOWING IN MY FACE AND RAYNA IS COMPLETEY TEARING APART MY ROOM BECAUSE I'VE GIVIN UP ON TRYING TO STOP HER. *BREEEEEEEAAAAAAATHHH*
I WENT DOWN TO GET FOOD AND THEY'VE GOT MY LAMP PROPPED UNDERNEATH THE STEPS IN THE LITTLE CUBBY WHERE THE WATER HEATER GOES! MOTHER FUCKER DOSN'T EVEN HAVE TOOLS OR A DAMN FLASH LIGHT!!!
I'M TOO GROSSLY IN NEED OF A SHOWER TO LEAVE THE HOUSE. The only good thing to come of the whole situation was that I peed and flushed thinking that only the HOT water could not be used but it turns out that they got a nice pool of me in thier faces for a split second Hee hee..."Sandri...did you turn on the water?" "Uh...no...I flushed I'm so sorry I-I-thought it was only the hot water..." "It's o.k. sweetie just don't do it when I start to sauder."
Should I?