Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Well, I am gonna give it a try. come on in.

Old 06-16-02   #1
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Credits: 11,959
Well, I am gonna give it a try. come on in.

Well I have been told the best way to unburden your self is to talk about them. clear your head and mind of things. so Here goes. I am going to be honest and not sugar coat things so if you dont like or cant handle gore this is not the place for you.

I am in foster care as most of ya know. I have been a ward of the stae since I was 12. Bounced from home to home, I grew up in mostly shelters and group homes. A few group treatment homes. No stability. I am about to be set free. Things are so blury and uncertain.

I have met a friend on here I can relate to so that is one thing I am happy for. Only the way we understand each other I wish was diffrent. We have both been living with the fact we were abused, sexualy and physicaly all our child hood. He has been living with this for 20 years and his parents dont know what happened to him. Where my parents pretended they didnt know, turned there head the other way. And when some one outside the fam found out I got the living shit beat outa me for telling "family business."

The state spilt me apart from my fam. (my brothers and sisters and their kids.) So now I dont realy know my brothers any more or there kids. I managed to stay in contact with my sis but some times they didnt allow me to so we had to sneak phone calls. We would go months with out contact. years with out seeing each other.

I will post more later but this is all I can handle at the moment.

:mofo:

Last edited by Felony Queen; 06-16-02 at 06:06.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-02   #2
Moridin
Lost Journey's Teddy Bear

Moridin
Credits: 19,833
*sighs*.....

*hugs you tight*

Nothing I can really say to that that could possibly make it any better.. Only wish there was something, or something I could do hun.

"Marijuana grows naturally, it comes from nature. And yet it's outlawed. Doesn't banning nature seem a bit.. I dunno... Unnatural??"
-Bill Hicks
Old 06-16-02   #3
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin
*sighs*.....
*hugs you tight*
Nothing I can really say to that that could possibly make it any better.. Only wish there was something, or something I could do hun.
~*Smiles at you with moist eyes*~

You already are doing some thing to make it better for me.....Your being my friend. That is the most any one can do.
`~*Hugs you Back*~`

Old 06-16-02   #4
Jobe

Pleased you have friends now hun

I told you that they would come, all you had to d was take that step...
Old 06-16-02   #5
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Quote:
Originally posted by Jobe X
Pleased you have friends now hun

I told you that they would come, all you had to d was take that step...
To tell you the truth moridin came to me on AOL about what? a month ago cause he was bored. and ever since then we have become online buddies. and yes you my dear friend were right.

Old 06-17-02   #6
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Today is fathers day and we were at this lady's house and they wanted every one to say what they were thankfull for there fathers. And the lady called on me knowing I didnt have parents any more and that when I did it wasnt good. But for her to put me on the spot like that pissed me off. in front of people i dont even know. She says "Well what about you? You have any male role models you look up to?" Knowing I dont trust males very much. I was Sooooooo~*GASP*~ooooooooooooo Tempted to say Jobe. Or some one from here.

Old 06-17-02   #7
Jobe

Wow

Kinda shocked that you would trust me hun. I know how much it is for you to trust certain people and I feel privilaged and honoured

I am your friend, and I am pleased that you trust me because that is the one thing all great friendships are based on

Hope you have a nice week at your 'Thing' and you can tell me all about it when you get back.

Take care,

your friend

Jobe
Old 06-18-02   #8
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Of course I trust you, silly!!! And I will have fun at my "thingy" Its gonna be a blast! But thanks.

You take care of your self too.

Old 06-22-02   #9
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Today I was joking around with my foster bros wife and she starts freakin. She kept asking me where her husband and every one else were so I said "I dont know, its not my turn to keep tabs on him today" totaly joking Stevie wonder could of saw that!!! Then she gets all Bitchy. She says you have to stop being mean to me. after like ten minutes. Then tell me I was being snobby. I told her I thought she was too. so she says I am telling Jan and stan you called me a snob. How second grade is that?
UGH! this family realy gets on my last good nerve!

Old 06-22-02   #10
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
I fly off tomorrow. I have that appointmet that monday andI find out for sure if I have A tumor or not.