Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page The Cemetary

Old 06-17-02   #321
Marius Draven
Shattered Light

Location: "Nowhere to go, nowhere to turn. Horridly slow, my sanity burns. Heaven's abandoned me, prayers are in vain. Death is cowardly, so I live with pain - In my silent hell. My silent hell. My silent hell."
Marius Draven is on a distinguished road
Credits: 58,276

*Marius stands in silence as the Keeper of this place of solitude -perhaps even solice- speaks. When Khalani grew silent, Marius paused a respectable amount of time then speaks himself. His voice is low and calm yet determined to get what he must say out.*

"Khalani, times that will occur sooner than any can expect will require that I have powerful allies. I will need these various beings, whom I call comrads, to aid me in many things. I have knowledge you have the power over the shadows that lurk around us all...along with a gamut of other abilities...or so I'm told. If you are to be my ally, I would ask you to protect what is mine, though not necessarily myself, with these 'shadow warriors'. For your assistance, if you do agree, I will reimburse you with the alliance and of all those whom are in my company. I hope this is enough. However, if you choose not to aid me in my quests, there are no harsh feelings on my behalf. Choose wisely great Khalani, as I have no doubt you will. Consequently though, I ask for your decision to be hastily. I will leave you now great one to think on this but I will return in a short time. Good day and thank you."

*With these parting words, Marius turns from the ancient crypt and walks away from Khalani. The myst seems to part and breath around him as he steps through it. He sticks his cold hands into his pockets and continues to walk until the myst envelopes him and he is gone. With his leave, the two figures as well as Hiro become as they were, knowing nothing of Marius's brief appearance.*

Last edited by Marius Draven; 06-17-02 at 12:10.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-02   #322
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Sin will become famous soon enough
Credits: 84,659
~tilts her head to one side quietly, having chosen to remain for the time being within the comforting solitary darkness of that lone building placed within the thickest parts of the fog, and yet being in the clearest possible location... from the doorway, she had quite the view of the rest within the place, though they were little more than shadowy figures amongst the mist, there was quite a large quantity of them which seemed to be ever expanding and growing. Not being of the social nature, she stood there quietly... the words carrying through to her ears clearly, while she remained in an area uninterrupted by any other sounds. Lips parted slightly, and a pale pink tongue ran lightly across small ebony fangs, the faintest of smirks crossing the dusky rose hued lips which for the time being, remained just barely parted.... eagerly awaiting the right moment to allow something to slip from between their depths and kiss the senses of all those in the area.. obsidian black eyes sparkling with dark intent~

Xxx-SIN-xxX
Old 06-18-02   #323
Marius Draven
Shattered Light

Location: "Nowhere to go, nowhere to turn. Horridly slow, my sanity burns. Heaven's abandoned me, prayers are in vain. Death is cowardly, so I live with pain - In my silent hell. My silent hell. My silent hell."
*Marius once again seems to form from the all enveloping myst that surrounds this place of sorrow and peace. He walks through it. The translucent blanket parts as he walks through it. Marius stands beside an ancient marker and looks to the sky. He then bows his head and speaks softly yet loud enough for Khalani to hear him wherever he may be.*

"Great Khalani, I have returned. I hope you have came to a decision because my time is running short. Please, tell me your answer. Will you grant my request?"

*Marius stands in silence as the myst begins to enclose his feet.*
Old 06-18-02   #324
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,870
Hiro stand by, the mists enveloping him with their icy embrace. Uncertain of what to do, not knowing many of these people well and the one beautiful female Vampire at all, He knows now who they are or what they're ideals include. Or if he is even in their league, for that matter.

Instead he is content to let the shadows crawl onto his body, swallowing him, his form disappearing in a blanket of black. Behind a massive monument the shadows bulge and then withdraw like second skin from Hiro's frame. For now, he will wait. For now, he will be the watcher.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 06-18-02   #325
Khalani

Quote:
Originally posted by Marius Draven
*Marius once again seems to form from the all enveloping myst that surrounds this place of sorrow and peace. He walks through it. The translucent blanket parts as he walks through it. Marius stands beside an ancient marker and looks to the sky. He then bows his head and speaks softly yet loud enough for Khalani to hear him wherever he may be.*

"Great Khalani, I have returned. I hope you have came to a decision because my time is running short. Please, tell me your answer. Will you grant my request?"

*Marius stands in silence as the myst begins to enclose his feet.*
Khalani says nothing while the other man speaks, letting him tell of his thoughts, and continues to stand in silence, even as Marius departs as quickly as he arrived. His lips draw back in a tentative smile, somewhat amused, but also very much intrigued. Paying no mind to Endless, he turns and exits the crypt, striding through stone wall as if it were but air.

He appears on the other side, his strides continuing, quick and rapid and heading toward an undisclosed location. His eyes are somewhat unfocused, as if concentrating on a matter far from his sight's range, yet his feet continue to carry him forward, as if they know the way by habit alone.

Minutes later he arrives in a simple clearing, mostly free of mist, save for a few eddies drifting along the cold, hard ground. He pauses, leaning back against a large tombstone, waiting, the gentle sound of his nails tapping against the time-stained stone the only sound to mar the pure silence that is this place.

His thoughts drift now, as does his attention, wandering to places and people of ages past, dust and bones all that remains of them, save their subtle memory in his mind. Even these are washed away with the coming on a man, Marius, expected and recieved, by the mist that pervades this place. Khalani steps forward to greet him, one word preceeding his arrival.

"Yes..."
Old 06-18-02   #326
Marius Draven
Shattered Light

*Marius smiles at Khalani's response. Things are starting to move along well.*

"Khalani, my comrad, I thank you for your alliance. Now I must depart...many things to do."

*With these final words, Marius turns from Khalani and walks back in the direction he came from. The myst begins to engulf his very being...quickly yet calmly making its way up Marius's legs and his waist. Soon, the myst covers his entire body. As he vanishes into the abyss, all that is left is the swirling sea of hazy white.*
Old 06-19-02   #327
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,870
With a nearly inaudible fuck you arrogant pricks Hiro's body disappears in a blaze of molten shadow.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 06-20-02   #328
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Sin will become famous soon enough
Credits: 84,659
~quietly continues to watch... one eyebrow quirking in the minutest of interest as the faintest of words intended, catches her ears... it was indeed rather rude of Khalani to just up and leave the one person he had been conversing with, without even so much as a word. However, not much could be expected of anybody in this world within which she dwelled... etiquette itself was something that had long been lost over the ages, a mere whisper of days gone by was what remained now...~

~steps forth from where she stands, and simply heads off to wander aimlessly about through the mist and shadows of this eerie location... the distant cry of a falconer hawk reminding her of the witch which she never could seem to escape the vicinity of... a sneer settling upon her lips, she continues treading through the graveyard, disdain written all over her features for these idiot souls who had either passed away and been enslaved to eternity through death, and a poor burial location choice to forever be at the mere whim of the one called Khalani... foolish mortals, ever stupid even in death.. for the first time ever, in her many years, she found herself thankful for her fate..~

Xxx-SIN-xxX