Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Nine Things that Piss Me Off

Old 06-17-02   #1
Sire
Darkness Incarnate

Sire is on a distinguished road
Credits: 90,508
Nine Things that Piss Me Off

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

2. The Pillsbury doughboy is way too happy considering he has no dick.

3. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

4. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too." What good is a goddamn cake you can't eat?

5. When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

6. When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No ASSHOLE, I paid $7.50 to come to the theatre and stare at the friggin ceiling up there.

7. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"..... Didn't really give me a choice, did ya there buddy?

8. When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then it must not be the first one!!

9. When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know asshole you pulled me over!

Adam Sandler

I thought for sure they sounded like George Carlin, but apparently it was Adam Sandler.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

|
|
|

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-02   #2
SilverNymph
A vision in pink

SilverNymph is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,086
LMAO
Thats made my day

Love SilverNymph XXxx
Old 06-17-02   #3
Sire
Darkness Incarnate

Re: Nine Things that Piss Me Off

Quote:
Originally posted by Sire
3. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
Guilty. This is definitely me.

|
|
|

|
|
|

Old 06-17-02   #4
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
Funny. Considering I'm certain I've heard/read George Carlin say those before, plus it does not sound like Sandler's style . . .
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
Old 06-17-02   #5
Aeternus
-= Grey CyberAngel =-

Location: 41:65:74:65:72:6E:75:73 => 58:65:78:71:82:89:58:00 <=
Aeternus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 112,545
Re: Re: Nine Things that Piss Me Off

Quote:
Guilty. This is definitely me.
And me. TV does not have a manual anymore

But then again, I have a TV Tuner card in my comp... I don't move from my comp much these days...

... Time has no bearing...
...when the whiteout begins...

Don't come after me...

Old 06-17-02   #6
doebathory
the poet

Location: well the estate agent said it was a semi/det. des. res. in need of some work but to me it looks like a complete sht. hle.
doebathory is on a distinguished road
Credits: 185,622

damn sire those are good.

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?
this one doesn't really bother me as i rarely wear a watch - i never really care what time it is and i spend so much time in front of a computer screen with a clock in the bottom corner that i never really need one anyway

2. The Pillsbury doughboy is way too happy considering he has no dick.i have no idea who the pillsbury doughboy is but if he has no dick i guess sympathy would be appropriate?

yep. this is one of my pet hates as well, and no, i'm not guilty of it.

4. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too." What good is a goddamn cake you can't eat?
that's dumb. i can't say that i can remember ever having a cake, or piece of, that i didn't subsequently eat.

5. When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
yeah, i get that, but i guess i'm probably guilty of at least thinking it on occasion - there's never really anyone around for me to say anything to so i have to talk to myself. we get on very well

6. When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No ASSHOLE, I paid $7.50 to come to the theatre and stare at the friggin ceiling up there.
never had that happen, but if i did i'd probably just ignore 'em

7. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"..... Didn't really give me a choice, did ya there buddy?
hahaha yeah. definitely annoying.

8. When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then it must not be the first one!!
now this one i really hate. i mean, you get an ad on tv for some 'new and improved' shampoo or conditioner formula, or a washing powder etc. and they go on about how great it is. that just makes me want to write to them and ask them what was wrong with the last version (the last six versions have also been 'new and improved' i have no doubt).

9. When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know asshole you pulled me over!
i can't drive. but if i do learn at some point and get pulled over, i'm more likely to be asked - politely of course - why i thought i'd been pulled over. i can then answer innocently that i thought he wanted to sell me tickets to the Traffic Cops Ball, and laugh my tits off when he answers "Traffic Cops don't have balls"

No...wait...I take that back...I have no problem with the horse you rode in on.

Last edited by doebathory; 06-17-02 at 04:48.
Old 06-17-02   #7
BeautysDemise
Masochistic Failure

BeautysDemise is on a distinguished road
Credits: 110,146
Quote:
Originally posted by Denalay
Funny. Considering I'm certain I've heard/read George Carlin say those before, plus it does not sound like Sandler's style . . .
It isn't Sandler. And I am pretty sure it is Carlin....I think I posted these a long time ago. *shrugs* I still think they're funny as hell.

Just Another Girl Who Wants to Rule the World.
Old 06-17-02   #8
Dark_Rain

9 things that piss me off *giggles with a little laugh*

1. going to work at wal-mart

2. having to get up early in the morning

3. not getting the sleep that i should be getting

4. not having someone to drink with in person

5. my guitar

6.when people at work... ask you something... like how come your not in this place and so and so... then everyone knows about it.... then when it comes from other people... then the story gets turned around the other way...

7.gossip really sucks at work... but you get that everywhere...

8. when i have pains around my brest aera...

9. hmmm the last one... i don't know but i will get back to you in that one...
Old 06-17-02   #9
Clearwitch
Runaway
Overlord

Clearwitch is on a distinguished road
Credits: 237,448
My dogh ate the remote...I have to get up everytime now...you won't believe how much crap I watch untill I get enough and switch the channel...

Old 06-17-02   #10
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Sin will become famous soon enough
Credits: 84,659
Re: Re: Nine Things that Piss Me Off

Quote:
Originally posted by doebathory
damn sire those are good.

i can't drive. but if i do learn at some point and get pulled over, i'm more likely to be asked - politely of course - why i thought i'd been pulled over. i can then answer innocently that i thought he wanted to sell me tickets to the Traffic Cops Ball, and laugh my tits off when he answers "Traffic Cops don't have balls"
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god Doe!! that was WONDERFUL!! I have to remember that one!!! *grins*

I don't drive yet either, but I am TOTALLY not going to forget that. *implants it permanently in her mind* LOL!!!!!!!

Xxx-SIN-xxX
Old 06-17-02   #11
Duddy
Bacon

Duddy
Credits: 128,079
Sire pisses me off...
Old 06-17-02   #12
Sire
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally posted by Duddy
Sire pisses me off...

|
|
|

|
|
|

Old 06-17-02   #13
Duddy
Bacon

Duddy
Credits: 128,079
AH, you know i like ya Sire

(but you're still not getting my Bud Light)

Actually, the one thing that does piss me off is when people ask me "HEY! You want to hear this poem I just wrote?" Because I completely hate poetry, except for the little bit Sini has showed me.
Old 06-17-02   #14
painkittie

Quote:
This would be me.