Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page in the dog house

Old 06-09-02   #21
Dark_Rain

heh i had that before... i do hate it how it makes your skin pale...
when you scratch it... you can feel the skin that is under neath your nails... that is what i hate about... i hope that you will feel better soon.... how has your day or morning been so far?
Old 06-09-02   #22
Dark_Rain

well i'm going to sleep... i'll when you all when i get back... everyone take care... hey there playing that song from creed.... when i was sitting right next to my dad in the hospital... i wasn't singing it out loud.... but i had it playing in my head...

hold me know... i'm six feet from the edge... and i'm thinking that i'm not so far down... wow everytime i hear that... i'll have that memory...

*cuddles up next to demon* closes my eyes goes to sleep...
Old 06-09-02   #23
Demon's Eclipse
Stranded Soldier

Demon's Eclipse will become famous soon enough
Credits: 124,991
*snuggles shy*

Girl you're great. I love you.
Old 06-09-02   #24
Dark_Rain

i love you to... your a good friend to have...
Old 06-09-02   #25
Dark_Rain

well i don't know what else to do here... i'm kind of thinking more of like a game or something... just to make the rest of the night more interesting... soon i'll think of a game... of if you guys have any you would like to play... then please do share...
Old 06-09-02   #26
Demon's Eclipse
Stranded Soldier

hmmm games? hmm....how about finding the funnest morbid picture you can on the net?
Old 06-09-02   #27
Dark_Rain

all right i'll go for that... shit i'm also thinking how else we could make this game interesting...
Old 06-09-02   #28
Dark_Rain

ok for do a little dance!! make a little love!!! GET DOWN TONIGHT... GET DOWN TONIGHT...

:Imu:

yo yo punks check out my new fro

:fro: cool and the gaing... peace word!!!
Old 06-10-02   #29
Demon's Eclipse
Stranded Soldier

*flips her chair backwards and busts up laughing*

You know...between reading a sex book and coming in here and seeing this, my evening has been "VERY interesting" LOL. Girlie, you're neat.

(sorry for the book info, but it's funny to think about)
Old 06-10-02   #30
Dark_Rain

hehehe thanks princess... wow give me more info about the sex book :p
Old 06-10-02   #31
Dark_Rain

*dances around and sings to elvis presley*

swings around the pole that is on the table... then jumps down... do my little moves...

i'm all shook up... *flops my self on the couch*

boy am i fun or what!!!!???
:p
Old 06-10-02   #32
Demon's Eclipse
Stranded Soldier

heh I'll give you some tips the book gives me when i get past the first page....(slow at reading)
Old 06-10-02   #33
Dark_Rain

all right cool... don't worry about i'm slow at reading to... in fact i have trouble... i can't understand what i read at most times... it is really frustraiting though...so i have to read it over and over... untill i have to understand something...
Old 06-10-02   #34
Dark_Rain

shit in a bit i have to go to work... i have to be there 28 days instead... but i'm still doing my count down... i kind of lost track when the weekends came... *Sings*

i fall to pieces.... each time i see you again... i fall to pieces... how can i be just your friend... you want me to act like we never kissed... you want me to act like we never meet... you tell me to find someone else to love.... someone who loves to me to... you walked by and i falled to pieces... i falled to pieces.... each time i see you again... i falled to pieces.... each time i see you again...

yeah i sing alot...
Old 06-10-02   #35
AbstractEvil
Bona Fide

AbstractEvil
Credits: 41,263
Heylo peeps. I'm back. Sorry I dont talk very much but I am really tired and have been having sleepless nights. Got any good tips on getting to sleep and being asleep for the rest of the night ? I know vodka works but unfortunately we dont have any and even if we did the problem would be that I'm 14 and would get kicked out of the house . lol.

Occupation - waitress at Anti-Social Pizzeria
Manager and owner of Anomynous Hotel.

Blind pugh - bar man
Velvet - Bar mans "assistant"
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-02   #36
Dark_Rain

no you could come here any time you please... well just take a hot shower or bath... cause it relaxes you... your so nice and warm... that you could fall asleep... of if not then take sleeping pills... its always works for me... i'm out in 30 minutes...
Old 06-10-02   #37
Dark_Rain

<---- is going to do something nice for her mom... i don't want to clean up the house... but i want to do something that comes from me though is the thing... i still feel really bad about what i have done to her... ever know and then i get that memories of her and cussing at each other... when she went to the sink... today in my memorie... i just see her washing her hands... gasiping for air and crying... man i hate that memory... i wish that had never happened...

my thinking was i'll go out shopping... bye her something... but since i never do this kind of stuff for anyone... she has never seen give rose or pass out a gift to someone... cause that is not my aera... i want to do something like that for my mom... for three days i have been feeling like crap for what i have done to her
but i don't know what to do.... or what i should get her... i'm not even going to tell her that i'm doing this... i'm sure that she would appreaciate that i'm doing this... while i acted like a jerk before

man never treat your parents mean like that... that is the first fight that i have ever had with her... but i will not do that again or even hurt her like that again... man i feel o down about it still...

so if you or anyone else could give me a tip... i'm not got at making shit like arts and crafts... so if you could help me out in any way that would be cool... not going to get bath products or stupid shit that...

but at least were talking... i did made up with after that day... but i want to make up with her more...

*lets out a breath*
Old 06-10-02   #38
Dark_Rain

ok i all ready decided what to do... i'm going to talk to brother kevin... tell him about the fight that i had with her... see if he could help me out with it... i'm sure he would... he is my brother... i help him out... he helps me out...

*snaps fingers and slaps hand across it* walks back and forwarth across the room... ok i'll bye her a gift first thing... then i'll take her to her favorite resturant... my brother and i would meet up at the resturant... waitting for appearence... then boom everything works like magic... its going to be her day... since i have been an ASS HOLE!!