Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Censorship
View Poll Results: What do you thing of Censorship
IT SUX 4 25.00%
Its ok 1 6.25%
I don't really care 1 6.25%
DOWN WITH Censorship 8 50.00%
Its sometimes good and sometimes not so good 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-02   #1
Fallen Angel
Suicidal Angel

Fallen Angel
Credits: 28,818
Censorship

what do you all think of Censorship? Is it over done? not enough? or just right? hmm i sound like that chick that ate that porage shit who was that? OH goldylocks *shivers* oh thats scarey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click The Pic to Viset Necrotic Obsession

All postings by Fallen Angel© on the Forum are property of Fallen Angel© In association with Hell inc.© a Subsidiary of Religion co.© These and all other posting are property of Religion co.© and its subsidiaries and shareholders. Any illegal copy of this martial with result in civil and legal retaliation. With no less then a fine of $100,000 and/or 5 years in jail.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-02   #2
masochist
Still Hungry

masochist is on a distinguished road
Credits: 195,480
i put down it sucks only because of the recent battle over here with a film festival and the censorship authorities in new zealand. they outlawed 2 movies from being shown.

thing is, if you don't want to see the movie, don't see it. it's not like you're being forced to see it when it comes round. it's a film festival situation, not a television situation where kids could easily watch it accidently or sneakily. ID is required etc.

we're adults, why can't we watch adult things?

the movies that concerned were 'baise moi' and 'visitor q' just in case you were wondering. time magazine reviewed of 'baise moi': "top 10 European films of 2000. serious and original. a charasmatic performance!"

now that they are banned from new zealand, i want to see them so much more. apparently , they did do secret unadvertised screenings anyhow.

there's a place for censorship i suppose, but what we really need to do is define reality and fantasy so that we aren't influenced so much by these things maybe?

i dunno i'm just pissed coz we're being sheltered here.
Old 05-12-02   #3
Fallen Angel
Suicidal Angel

Fallen Angel
What where the movies about do you know?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All postings by Fallen Angel© on the Forum are property of Fallen Angel© In association with Hell inc.© a Subsidiary of Religion co.© These and all other posting are property of Religion co.© and its subsidiaries and shareholders. Any illegal copy of this martial with result in civil and legal retaliation. With no less then a fine of $100,000 and/or 5 years in jail.

Old 05-12-02   #4
SirVLCIV
Lusus Naturæ

SirVLCIV
Credits: 202,919
Anti-censorship.

"Move that one of your pieces, which is in the worst plight, unless you can satisfy yourself that you can derive immediate advantage by an attack." -Adolph Anderssen
Old 05-20-02   #5
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
censorship sucks, but since parents can't control their kids and parents fail to recognize this and blame everything on t.v. instead... we'll always have censorship.

Old 05-21-02   #6
masochist
Still Hungry

masochist is on a distinguished road
Credits: 195,480
Quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Angel
What where the movies about do you know?
females exacting revenge upon men. orgies, murder violence galore!

i think it was one of those things that was made to shock. not that i get to make that decision for myself since the nz authourities have made it for me.

visiter q supposedly had necrophelia and incest amoung other things. but in a movie, incest really insn't so bad since they're all actors anyhow. but then necrophelia is the same - unless they use real corpses. i'm not sure if they did or not.
Old 05-21-02   #7
Fallen Angel
Suicidal Angel

Fallen Angel
Um did u post the in the wrong spot?

Old 05-21-02   #8
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
The system of certification right now is good, it just has to be more tightly controled in access stakes but alow more freedom for adult entertainment.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 05-24-02   #9
megalo03
Face in the Mist

megalo03
Credits: 289
wanna

I wanna see more