Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page to die or not to die

Old 05-15-02   #1
blackend_heart
Face in the Mist

blackend_heart
Credits: 1,547
to die or not to die

ahh hey well i havnt posted ne thing in ages and i was wondering if ne one could help me out
ive been suffering from depression for a while now but latly it seems worse see all thats been on my mind is death i mean i cant excape the throts of it even when im with my friends yeah we talk about it a bit but to them its just like nothing but they dont relise how much i think about it and how i feel about it the weird thing is it seems i think about it even when i dont relise im thinking about it like the other day at school i found myself writing "death is coming" all ova the desks and i didnt relise until a teacher seen me doing it
does anyone feel like this or experanced it?? please help
Old 05-15-02   #2
Count Crapula
Ghost of a TX Ladies' Man

Count Crapula
Credits: 42,783
I know I am not the right person to ask right now...because I am as low as it gets. But do this...don't give up until I do, ok? My story is long, ugly, and bitter, and if you want to hear more, PM, or email me Count_Crapua@darksites.com.

Support sometimes comes from those most unlikely.

Stay strong....

"Why don't you go practice falling down, I'll be there in a minute." -Joe Dirt

"Meat's meat, and a man's gotta eat." - Farmer VIncent

**WildAngelofEve is my guardian angel
**Jordyn saved my life
**Vamptress is my beautiful sculptress.
**DedMetlBitch666!!! Damn! 'Nuff said...
**CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
**The DarkRain is so soothing to my soul...
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-02   #3
DARK WARLORD
Face in the Mist

DARK WARLORD
Credits: 1,721
Well i never experienced it but I think U are Fucking Possesed.
Old 05-20-02   #4
SirVLCIV
Lusus Naturæ

SirVLCIV
Credits: 202,919
blackend, if you really are having trouble keeping it off your mind, first, listen to Count; if this doesn't help, seek professional help... seriously... I hate shrinks more than most, but they do have (very limited) merit.

I have a major depression at least once yearly.

"Move that one of your pieces, which is in the worst plight, unless you can satisfy yourself that you can derive immediate advantage by an attack." -Adolph Anderssen
Old 05-22-02   #5
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Credits: 11,959
i have never had any thing like that but i have had flash backs and acted as i did when the dael was realy happening. so i would listen to Sir............

:mofo:
Old 05-23-02   #6
broken mistress
Face in the Mist

broken mistress
Credits: 2,292
I can relate to depression, serious depression such as yours. I've been dealing with it for 5 years. Of course when you feel like that for so long death tends to become an obsession. Also, I know how frustrating it is to have friends who don't understand. Do yours act like it's no big deal and make you feel as though you're the cause of it. Mine do. I want to help you. I can tell you what has helped me:

Accept the fact that your freinds can't understand because they havn't been there. It's not thier fault and I'm sure they care about you, they just don't get it. However, if you reach a time when you need extra support, DO pick the freind you trust the most or a family member. Like I said, I'm sure they care so if you need to reach out, do so until you find the help you need. PM the Count or myself. Also, as SirVLCIV suggested get professional help. And to be honest, the thing that I think has helped save me the most from these feelings as well as many other things is prozac. No joke. You may want to think about going to your doctor so he/she can put you on some anti-depressant drugs or at least give you some more info. I hated the idea of going on meds but I can't tell you how much it has helped.

Take care of you. I don't know you personally, but I really do give a shit. I know how you feel. Please post something or pm me to let me know how you're doing.
Old 05-24-02   #7
Feroluce
Brain Candy

Feroluce is on a distinguished road
Credits: 99,822
Depression, whatever the initial cause, is kept in place by a chemical imbalance in your brain (been there, got the tshirt) and can be fixed with a month of medication and getting out and being active while you're on it, the reason more people don't go for help and get it sorted fast is that depression removes your drive and you just can't get off yout arse and do anything about it.

If you don't fancy going to a shrink you can get Saint Johns Wort from a herbalist shop, it will take a little longer but it will work (has done for millenia)

Reflexology or hypnotisim will also work as they can reset your pituitary gland to normal.

Also, try and avoid caffeine and alcahol, they're depressants, they also contribute ot the chemical imbalance.

Don't put it off, do something now

© Feroluce™ 2001-11, The authors, affiliates and their subsidiary companys accept no responsability for any coherence in the above or any aforementioned or prior correspondance. The above opinion may contain information unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs.