Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Sexual Harrassment

Old 05-06-02   #1
Tormentd Vixen

Sexual Harrassment

Ok, I've been raped twice. The first time it happened, I was about 9, and the second, I was almost 13. Well, over the years, I've began to feel that I am extremely ugly and just completely physically unattractive.
Anyway, for the past few weeks, I've been getting verbally harrassed by a black boy that was moved into my study hall. He makes rude sexual remarks about my body, butt and chest. He'll say how he wants to *ride* me and feel me up or whatever. He's only a freshman...(I'm a sophmore)! I mean, I'm already kinda shy and I practically have no confidence or self-esteem and on top of having someone hurt me in an emotional and sexual way when I was that young, it made me EXTREMELY uncomfortable!!!!
He would sit there and make comments about my boobs to his friends and they would all just laugh and think its hilarious.
So I went to the Ass. Principal and told her about it. She had me fill out an Incident Report to tell what happened and she said that she would talk to him. Well apparently, he had all of his friends lie for him and said that I was making it all up to get attention!! Thats the LAST thing I want! So now the principal won't do anything about it b/c all of his friends lied for him. But I don't understand that...he's been in trouble soo many other times, and I've never really gotten in trouble. They know he's a liar. He's been caught I don't know how many times...
And I know he's done this to other girls, they're just too embarrassed or ashamed to come forth.
But, what can I do to get the principal to believe me? What actions can I take to make sure he will be puished in some sort of way and to hopefully make sure he doesn't do it again?...Its awfully degrading and NO ONE should have to go through any kind of abuse like that...

Sorry this is soo long...

~*Vixen*~
Old 05-06-02   #2
Lazarus
†Ange de la Mort†

Lazarus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 75,766
Damn.. that's just not right.. have you tried asking to be sent somewhere else for your study hall?.. I'm sure if you're very persistent they'll allow you too.. if not.. want me to kick this guys ass?.. I mean.. damn.. I hate that shit.. I'm sorry you have to go through all this crap.. man.. that irk's me..
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-02   #3
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
Tape record it and then threaten to go over the Principals head with it if nothings done after its heard.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 05-07-02   #4
Lillith

It breaks my heart to know we live in a world where such constant hurt and abuse persists on such a daily basis, and the silence that surrounds that. Ultimately people can tell you what they think you should or shouldn’t do, but you listen to what feels right. For the most part when confronted with old wounds being ripped open by some callous ignorant on an ego trip, it’s hard to discern options or how to go about helping yourself. Because that’s what it’s about, what –you- can do to help yourself. None of us here are by any means experts unless of course there are those who happen to have studied in various degrees of human behaviour and have made it their profession. So take in mind these are my opinions and suggestions only. There is so much more going on here with you than just the immediate onslaught of that guy’s sexual advances, this goes back to earlier abuse, which I have no way of knowing whether you have actually been counseled for, because believe me anyone experiencing such an atrocity done to their being needs the help and care of those very professionals. Do you have a counselor you could speak to at school? Is there a guidance teacher? And I don’t mean in the sense to report this guy, but to talk about YOU! We are not alone in this world even when there are times your isolation is the most real thing in your life, you’re not… You need a caring hand to assist you in this, you need that support. No one human being could possibly deal and integrate what you’ve experienced on their own.

This boy, on his ego trip, believes he has power over you because he sees the reaction it gets from you. And by all means of course you would react, that is perfectly understandable. But the thing is, it’s an illusion of power, he doesn’t have real power over you. One day, if and when that day comes, when you feel empowered and certain in the fact that you are a being of utmost beauty, that you have the absolute authority to overcome whatever happens in your life, you would be able to face him… You would be able to tell him…”You have no power over me, I do not fear you.” That would squash his little sense of thrill seeking manipulation in an instant. Trust me, the moment you take away his sense of “power” by affirming the fact that you do not fear him, there would be little he could do. Because he feeds off the fear and the discomfort he provokes in you. He’s a scared little boy that has to paint a picture of lies every day by pretending to be so powerful and menacing. But heal yourself first, and by that I mean, take that step to talk to someone. And also, try to never be alone when this boy and his friends are around, because with more numbers of females present the smaller his ego would feel. He can manipulate one or two girls, but a whole crowd? I doubt he has the nerve!!
Old 05-07-02   #5
Tormentd Vixen

Thank you all so very much for replying to this!!!

Lazarus, he does need his ass kicked! Would you like to assist me?

But yes, I have had counseling for the rape. I'm still in counseling for that and many other things And as for the counselors at school, they don't listen enough...all they do is talk. I don't really trust them anyway...I have huge abandonment issues...among my family and friends, 13 people have died on me within the past 4 years, most of them were pretty close together and tragic, so its extremely hard for me to be able to get close to people and trust them. I don't want to risk getting hurt again, in any way.

Thanx for listening

~*Vixen*~
Old 05-07-02   #6
DARK WARLORD
Face in the Mist

DARK WARLORD
Credits: 1,721
scroof bloof up the tooof oh look at the loof sitting in the coof!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-02   #7
Tormentd Vixen

huh?
Old 05-14-02   #8
bloodwing
this sentence is a lie

bloodwing
Credits: 11,894
wow, stuff like that really pisses me off. i'm sorry i don't know how to give you advice about this stuff. all i know is that if i knew this kid, and i heard him saying shit like that i'd probably scream at him and try to beat the crap out of him.
if you ever need to talk, feel free to pm me or something.

excuse me, i'm going to go scream into a pillow now.

am i destined to fall as icarus did? his wings- his freedom destroyed by the one thing he longed for...

Old 05-14-02   #9
Count Crapula
Ghost of a TX Ladies' Man

Count Crapula
Credits: 42,783
Predators are the lowest form of humanity. If you think you can, he needs to be turned in and punished somehow, before he grows into an adult predator, if it's not already too late. You have my support from here. I wish there was more I could do.

"Why don't you go practice falling down, I'll be there in a minute." -Joe Dirt

"Meat's meat, and a man's gotta eat." - Farmer VIncent

**WildAngelofEve is my guardian angel
**Jordyn saved my life
**Vamptress is my beautiful sculptress.
**DedMetlBitch666!!! Damn! 'Nuff said...
**CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
**The DarkRain is so soothing to my soul...
Old 05-15-02   #10
Tormentd Vixen

I've got good news! I finally convinced 2 other girls to rat him out. One of them even says that he raped her. I dunno if its true, but from what he's done to me and others, I'm gonna take her word for it!
He got suspended from school and over the summer, he has to go through some sort of program. But I also kind got in trouble myself...on Monday, he said something about, *fucking that redheaded bitch until her nose bleeds* or something like that, and it just set me off! I may usually be kinda shy, but I do take up for myself when I need to. And when I do, I lash out! I fractured his jaw and scratched his face all to hell! LOL I got 5 days in BIC for it, but it was worth it...

Thank you Bloodwing and Count Crapula. Your support means alot

Last edited by Tormentd Vixen; 05-15-02 at 11:07.
Old 05-15-02   #11
Count Crapula
Ghost of a TX Ladies' Man

Count Crapula
Credits: 42,783
You did good. He deserves everything he gets.. I'm proud of you. Go You!

"Why don't you go practice falling down, I'll be there in a minute." -Joe Dirt

"Meat's meat, and a man's gotta eat." - Farmer VIncent

**WildAngelofEve is my guardian angel
**Jordyn saved my life
**Vamptress is my beautiful sculptress.
**DedMetlBitch666!!! Damn! 'Nuff said...
**CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
**The DarkRain is so soothing to my soul...
Old 05-15-02   #12
Tormentd Vixen

*giggles* Thanx

RAWR
Old 05-16-02   #13
DARK WARLORD
Face in the Mist

DARK WARLORD
Credits: 1,721
Thats pretty funny that guy did deserve an ass kicken though if i ever tried he would probally kick my ass i always get my ass kicked by my brother and his friends at school.
Old 05-17-02   #14
Aeternus
-= Grey CyberAngel =-

Location: 41:65:74:65:72:6E:75:73 => 58:65:78:71:82:89:58:00 <=
Aeternus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 112,545
Re: Sexual Harrassment

Next he makes an offer... Get a wire, record it, and take it to your principle. Instant expulsion of the perpetrator. If needed, in case of a refusal to remove the perpetrator, threaten publication with the local press... Having sexual harassers at a school does wonders for it's reputation. *sarcastic grin*

... Time has no bearing...
...when the whiteout begins...

Don't come after me...

Old 05-17-02   #15
Tormentd Vixen

*grins* I like the way you think
Old 05-18-02   #16
Aeternus
-= Grey CyberAngel =-

Location: 41:65:74:65:72:6E:75:73 => 58:65:78:71:82:89:58:00 <=
Aeternus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 112,545
Quote:
Originally posted by Tormentd Vixen
*grins* I like the way you think
My thoughts are logical. Solve a problem by removing the cause. The effects will vanish likewise...

... Time has no bearing...
...when the whiteout begins...

Don't come after me...