Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Why Do Boys Always Lie?

Old 05-11-02   #21
tisha19
Trying to fight the tears

tisha19
Credits: 40,259
Re: Re: Why Do Boys Always Lie?

Quote:
Originally posted by ArSiNiK

because if we said 'i'm only in it for the pussy' or 'i invited you over in hopes that i'd at least get a blow job outta this,' you'd never come over. most of the time men lie it's because they're attempting to say whatever will appease you at the time. we don't call because you don't cross our minds when we're with our friends, then when you ask why we didn't call we're forced to come up with some bullshit to try and appease you. if we simply said 'i was out with my friends and didn't give you a second thought' then you'd get pissy and act like a typical girl. guys don't lie to other guys, you wanna know why? it's because we don't ever ask each other 'how come you didn't call me last night' or 'do you mind if i dump all of my emotional insecurities on you?'
ArSi, not all girls are like that, some are but there are those of us that aren't constantly ragging. I for one really don't care if a guy doesn't call, but being lied to when I know they are lying pisses me off just a lil
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-02   #22
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
Re: Re: Re: Why Do Boys Always Lie?

Quote:
Originally posted by tisha19
ArSi, not all girls are like that, some are but there are those of us that aren't constantly ragging. I for one really don't care if a guy doesn't call, but being lied to when I know they are lying pisses me off just a lil
of course every woman doesn't fit that mold, but the majority of women do. my point was that in most cases men are forced into lying out of necessity so that their girlfriend doesn't get their feelings hurt. example:

woman: does this outfit make me look fat?
man: of course not...

out of necessity the man is forced to lie to his girlfriend because if he said what he really thought:

man: of course not... it's your ass that makes you look fat.

...his girlfriend would get pissed/mad/hurt and lash out on him. women are a very odd breed, they ask questions that they don't want to hear the answers to and it's a double standard that guys find themselves stuck in. we have to lie to you when you want us to lie, but then refrain from it when you don't want to. take a step back and look at it from our perspective. we have to basically take a crap shoot when we talk to you. do we appease you and feed you the words that you want to hear, but take the chance of you finding out we're lying or do we be bluntly state what our real thoughts are and hurt your feelings?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-13-02   #23
tisha19
Trying to fight the tears

tisha19
Credits: 40,259
Re: Re: Re: Re: Why Do Boys Always Lie?

Quote:
Originally posted by ArSiNiK

of course every woman doesn't fit that mold, but the majority of women do. my point was that in most cases men are forced into lying out of necessity so that their girlfriend doesn't get their feelings hurt. example:

man: of course not...

out of necessity the man is forced to lie to his girlfriend because if he said what he really thought:

man: of course not... it's your ass that makes you look fat.

...his girlfriend would get pissed/mad/hurt and lash out on him. women are a very odd breed, they ask questions that they don't want to hear the answers to and it's a double standard that guys find themselves stuck in. we have to lie to you when you want us to lie, but then refrain from it when you don't want to. take a step back and look at it from our perspective. we have to basically take a crap shoot when we talk to you. do we appease you and feed you the words that you want to hear, but take the chance of you finding out we're lying or do we be bluntly state what our real thoughts are and hurt your feelings?
I do agree with you, you are very right. Yet the lies that I have in mind are not the "Does think make me look fat?" questions. I'm talking about the more seriouse stuff, have to deal with cheating and all that.

There is a double standard, and I suppose its not fair. But as I said before, telling us what we want to hear about our appearence and so on is one thing, flat out lying about the important stuff is something completely different...
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 05-13-02   #24
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why Do Boys Always Lie?

Quote:
Originally posted by tisha19
I do agree with you, you are very right. Yet the lies that I have in mind are not the "Does think make me look fat?" questions. I'm talking about the more seriouse stuff, have to deal with cheating and all that.
well of course someone's going to lie about cheating. that's a given, but you can't really base a whole 'why do guys lie' question specifically on why they lie about cheating. why do guys lie about cheating? the same reason that girls lie about cheating, they don't want to get caught. anyone in that position is going to lie, but back to the original question 'why do guys lie,' again i think it's because women require it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-15-02   #25
Moridin
Lost Journey's Teddy Bear

Moridin
Credits: 19,833
Guys don't lie, people lie.

I, for one, am always honest with my girlfriend.. But she's lying to me.. and I keep finding out about it.. and it's driving me batshit... Guys aren't the only ones that lie, I've been with an awful lot of women who have lied their fuckin asses off to me...

"Marijuana grows naturally, it comes from nature. And yet it's outlawed. Doesn't banning nature seem a bit.. I dunno... Unnatural??"
-Bill Hicks
Old 05-16-02   #26
DARK WARLORD
Face in the Mist

DARK WARLORD
Credits: 1,721
Hey. I will admit I have lied but not to a girl I have tried asking some out one said i am too short then the next day she started going out with a kid shorter than me. (Why do the hot ones always say somtin then go out with someone worse that u at that particular reason). *wonders* ohh well there is plenty of girls out there.

AND WHO THE HELL CHANGED MY SIG.
Old 05-18-02   #27
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Credits: 11,959
WELL.......

I THINK IT HAS SOME THING TO DO WITH PAOWER AND SELF ESTEEM AND BECUASE THATS WHAT THEY ARE EXPECTED TO DO. I MEAN IF YOU ASK "ARE YOU SCEWING THAT GIRL?" THEY PROBALY NOT GOING TO TELL THE TRUTH BUT GIRLS DO IT TOO NOT AS MUCH BUT NOT ALL GUYS ARE BAD. THERES GOOD ONES OUT THERE.

:mofo: