Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page My chaotic life

Old 04-24-02   #1
hatedbrknchild

My chaotic life

Dear all , April 24,2002

Hey it is Amy here.Well I guess I'm suppose to fill you in on my life.So since you never herd of me before I'll clue you in on me.So since I never spoke to any of you before I will clue you in on me.My names Amy and I just revcovered from a two year depression.I used to cut myself alot,and take lots of pills.I was a pp.Okay,but today I am ok thanx to a few who will renaimed unmentioned.(they know i love them ) Today ,I had it planned to tell Elizabeth off.She is so immature.Its so funny how people are so immature as to waste their life talking about other people,like Bridget said.I totally agree with her.I supposivly "copy" her.We are totally different,she is a chemically imbalanced fucked up in the head whore who spends her days giving head.In the 6th grade she went wround neighing like a horse.Okay,we have similar pairs of pants but I got them before she ever did.I dress gothic,skaterish,punk...different days.I rotate my styles around.SO since I rarely see her in school , I just have her the finger.Not that I think im some queen cause I gave her the finger....lol.So now Rob told me in French that when he told James Fiore I said he was a poser (which Rob agreed with) So then James called me a poser.Now he thinks I am seriously gonna kill him.Because as I walked down the hall I told him I was gonna kick his ass or that his faggot ass was dead.Not that I have anything against lesbians or gay men.So its not that i am a hypocrite.Saying he is a poser,yet he cannot call me one.he is,he is a juggaho.This kid thinx he is some big icp juggalo.So tomorrow i'll test him.I bet he doesn't even know who icp consists of. what a idiotic poser.You all may think im something horrible now,but you cannot understand unless you know this kid.And now on to more recent news in my chaotic life....My ex boyfriend likes me again,(he dumped me because I was depressed too much)Then when we were talking again he went out with my friend NiHOEle halfors ...and how they got talking was I had her call him to think what he thought about me.So you know she is the type of girl who goes from guy to guy...so as I knew this but was heartbroken,I wrote a four page suicide letter.My mother found it,so obviously I realized how much I meant to her.So you know at first I kicked this gilrs ass in orientation in school.Then I dragged her down the hall that following monday...it was funny Anyway ,so then I had an attitude to him and I realized since I recovered from my depression to give him another chance.So yes now Brian told me he likes me again.I just cant...No.I guess I do love him being he was my first real boyfriend and I missed him for a while...but,paybacks a bitch. and my lesson to you all is....

The only true love you'll ever find includes ,misery.
Old 04-24-02   #2
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

Chaos Creator is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,190,646
Such a rough life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-02   #3
heartsicle
PBS mind in an MTV world.

heartsicle is on a distinguished road
Credits: 33,693
I have a new shirt.
More deaths than one must die.
Old 04-24-02   #4
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

Underneath these clothes... I'm naked.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-24-02   #5
heartsicle

yeah?! well....

shit.
Old 04-24-02   #6
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

*nods emphatically*

Old 04-24-02   #7
heartsicle

this one time, at band camp...........
Old 04-24-02   #8
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

I fucked a drum...

No, wait. That's not it...

Old 04-25-02   #9
hatedbrknchild

the correct way to say it is...

this one time at band camp i stuck a banjo up my ass...i think.

i never said my life was 'rough'....yeah one day tells you nothing.And it wouldnt be so rough being i just got outta a two year depression so yep thanx for the sarcastisy.
Old 04-25-02   #10
hatedbrknchild

second enrty

Dear all, April 25,2002

yeah hello.Not much happened today.I spoke to the lousy cocksucker who called me a poser as Rob told me.But then the bitch teacher came and yelled at me for using vile language.What did I tell her?Im not gonna put up with people sayin shit about me."Its a part of life,deal with it"Well deal with this bitch ,if that fucking hoe bag liz wants to call me a poser why dont she say it to my face?And it turns out James didn't even know the two guys from icp."I didnt call you a poser ,rob said you called me one."-James"Yeah I did you are,you no thing about icp."-amy"Lets see do you even know how many people are in icp?"-amy"No,I just like tehir music."So if u all hated me now he is a poser ,k?He wears all these fuckin icp shirts and doesnt even know their names...fuck i forgot to call hima juggaho bein he is one.I mean I dont even like icp and i know they consist of violent j and shaggy 2 dope.Liz better keep her skanky hoe mouth shut about me and keep it to givin his skankys bj's.People are hilarois,im tellin u.
Old 04-25-02   #11
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

Quote:
Originally posted by hatedbrknchild
the correct way to say it is...

this one time at band camp i stuck a banjo up my ass...i think.

i never said my life was 'rough'....yeah one day tells you nothing.And it wouldnt be so rough being i just got outta a two year depression so yep thanx for the sarcastisy.
This definately calls for #7.

Old 04-26-02   #12
hatedbrknchild

*laughs*

Not quite,those creatures and beats are wretched....never will I go near one.If you get my drift guys are not my personal taste.
Old 04-26-02   #13
Chaos Creator
Muthafucka

Woohoo. Another thirteen year old bisexual.

Old 05-14-02   #14
hatedbrknchild

thank u once again for the critism

Dear Me, May 14th,2002

I want to thank you all for the critism,i muchly appreciate it.Now on...to people who dont need to waste their time with people they dont know.Im going to tell myself what is up in my life.Because this journal only amuses me.I cannot create one in my posession or my sister will read it and tell my mother what I've been up to.So I'll go ahead and amuse myself...

Liz and James are going out...It seems to me she needs younger "parteners" to feel good about herself.What makes me laugh is I stick up for her over my own brother.yet,she has the nerve to say I try to imitate her low-life self.No thank you,Liz.Now onto the matter that I seem to give 2 fucks about my being happy.Besides Im not gonna let those morons bring upon my pain,I shall self-indulge it myself.So here I am about this time last year.Beginning a depression brought on by the fuckers who enjoy to critisize someone of different outcomes.When I welcomed self-mutilation into my life.Hmm...so I know what happened no need to explain from there.So yes,It is once again brought on.And it troubles me to walk.I limp when I walk and it is very painful,nor do I give two shits.Nice choice of words,eh? So I cant walk,I look like the exorcist.My mother is always bothering me on how I shouldn't be depressed,i could have it so much worse.But her and Bridget dont realize I could have it so much worse.They will never know about my self-inflicted wounds MWAHAHAH.And they bring it on.You wanna make fun of me for being who I am?When the fuck are people going to ACCEPT all kinds.Including goths."ooh look amy it's _______ (some rapper guy,who I dont know the name of) you look just like him when he is naked,hahhahah"What a fucking loser.Im not going to make a big production over his little comment on the black rapper and go on letting readers think he bothers me,because no he does not.Nor does anyone else.I learned people are so pathedic as to steep so low and mock me.Hmmm well till next time...hate u.

-A.e.s I

ps:I CAN walk,when i read this ovber i thought u might've gotten the wrong impression.Yet,I do limp. gotta go cut.Im not Bi...i just hate guys.LMAO
Old 05-16-02   #15
hatedbrknchild

yep

Ok im going to start a new one.