Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Greetings, all thropes of all kinds.

Old 12-03-01   #21
LostFeyth
Face in the Mist

LostFeyth
Credits: 2,026
Hello Jantra, how are you darling?
I would like to hear more of your story. It's amazing to learn about the different kinds of people and creatures that exsist in this world.
So please, do continue...

*takes up a soft place in the corner in the shadows, and continues to drink her green tea*

Destinations are often a suprise to the destined. -Thessaly

The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow gets. -Kingdom Hearts
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-01   #22
Lost_Journey
Moridin's Tigress

Lost_Journey
Credits: 12,743
Fugit

Quote:
*sighs* with that aside, can you tell me the different processes you had to go through with the new found friend, jantra? I know it was rather hard for communication at first. Is there any telltale stages that you passed that you believe is common throughout?
Fugit, for one I speak to almost everyday you seem to dig up questions from somewhere. *ponders quietly* I did not have the memories to answer this last night, or I would of... but I think I do now. 'Communicating' happened, before, without my conscience knowing it. It just... did. Though emotions, mostly anger and fear though fustration, sadness, and happiness tended to leak through. She, (I call her she because I happen to be female, and I always found her to be at this point) just knew when she was needed. The communication only changed through time, no matter how hard I worked at it. In time I was able to 'ask' her to come, by deliberatly showing her what was going on.

Even today I dont quite understand all that has happened in the way of speaking to each other... Its like a link between us that stays open unless one closes it off... and can be fully opened when needed.

- The cold, the snow, the midnight winter solstice. These things I have in my soul. And I have learned use them... become them.

- Birth. Become. Evolve. Destroy. Yourself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-04-01   #23
SavageBloodCat
[DeathMaster]

Location: Inside your head. Inside this planet. Inside the fabric of space and time.
SavageBloodCat is on a distinguished road
Credits: 42,993
Quote:
Originally posted by Darky Dark Dark

Don't forget us squirrels
Heh, I'm sorry to say, I've never been a squirrel... I was mostly of predators or being one. I don't really feel anything about being a cud-chewing vegetarian... *Slight laugh* Or being a nut-eater, for instance. I always have felt the predator's need to eat meat. Warm and just medium rare.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Something witty and clever!"
Old 12-04-01   #24
SavageBloodCat
[DeathMaster]

Location: Inside your head. Inside this planet. Inside the fabric of space and time.
Quote:
Originally posted by Roswellian_Star
Savage, you ever consider reincarnation as an explaination. I look at it this way from what you said... you pass on to animal form in gain energy before passing back or starting into a human form. Instead of just floating around or whatever... you pass into animal forms that you may choose... But of course I dun know... just a thought...

Kitten
*Twitches a phantom ear.* ... Eh? Oh, yes. I have considered reincarnation as an explaination, little kitty. I believe in it! *Slight snort.* Anyhoo, if those feelings, those strong and strange emotions that have ripped though me thoughout my entire lifetime (with more to come, I just know it.) then I have lived a - very - long time on this planet, each life as the life of a dangerous predator. Perhaps I chose them or not, but I most certainly wasn't idle, I can tell from that haze of my instinctual mind. I think that this lifetime, is perhaps the second lifetime I actually have chosen to be a human... second because a fact that I felt I knew how to ride a horse and do a few other things instinctually gives me a clue. Before that, I think I was perhaps a feline. It's the strongest emotion I have right now, along with a confusing jumble of being a direwolf, or a huge, primoral canine of some sort. It's strange, really... Mayhap the primoral creature was my first body... Argh. Too many connections.... But just for now, I'm concentration on my feline instincts. I was that recently, perhaps what, two hundred, three hundred years ago?

Jantra... How have you been, dear feline? I do hope the link between you and her will be clear. Try to find me again, I'm always on my AIM...At night, mostly. If you need to talk.

Old 12-05-01   #25
Lost_Journey
Moridin's Tigress

Lost_Journey
Continued

Hello once again.. I shall continue.

Many different types of shfiting, as I had said in previous posts.

Mental, which is were your mind is that of the animal of your soul, controlled until it has worn out its rage/anger etc...

Dream, where in your dreams you change from yourself to your creature, psychically, mentaly, whatever.

Aura, where your aura changes into an animal's presence instead of human. These are humans that have enough animal soul to change their aura. Like changing your fingerprints.

Near=Physical, where one expierances an almost psychical feeling of change, tingling along the muscles, pressure, pain sometimes.

Physical. So far proven impossible.

There are more, I know... But off the top of my head I cannot think of them. As time went on, I realized that I could do a number of different shifts. Dream, near=psyhical, mental. My aura is permentantly colored as a thrope.

Hmmm... I have to run. Classes call!

- The cold, the snow, the midnight winter solstice. These things I have in my soul. And I have learned use them... become them.

Old 12-05-01   #26
Darky Dark Dark
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBEEEEEEEEE

Darky Dark Dark
Credits: 12,065
Re: Continued

Quote:
Originally posted by Lost_Journey
Physical. So far proven impossible.
Ha

Wanna bet?

*24 hours to go to squirrel-time! Wooooohooooo!*
Old 12-17-01   #27
SavageBloodCat
[DeathMaster]

Ahahahahahaha!

I do believe you're funny.

Did it work, squirrel?

Old 12-19-01   #28
Darky Dark Dark
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBEEEEEEEEE

Darky Dark Dark
Credits: 12,065
Yup!

And it's coming back!

*goes hunting for nuts*
Old 02-24-02   #29
Lost_Journey
Moridin's Tigress

Lost_Journey
Continued

It has been.. a great deal of time since I have placed my words to another post. Much has happened. I have been incredibly sick, between asthma, bronchitis, and now a cold on top of it. But I am trying to get over it. Forgive me. I believe... I had stopped at speaking of... what the different kinds of thropes where, as well as what I was.

I spent many nights since my learning of my truths wondering. Things in my mind that connected to each other, explaining things I had no way to tell of before. Things of my body and mind that made no sense! A sense of smell, (though it grew much sharper after my... becoming?) that was very sharp... very dependant on those who I made friends of.. A feeling about a person. if they are good or not when I met them...a feeling of dirty darkness or light. Eyes, though I wear glasses, that could detect motion incredibly fast, even if it were only a mere shadow. Hearing that would filter out someone talking to me to hear the footsteps coming up behind me.

Since then, I have gained... ::frowns gently:: powers? insights? I am not sure of what to call them. Things I still explore. Some that still gives me shivers, some I doubt I could live without again.

Untill then, Jantra.

Old 02-28-02   #30
Lupas
New Blood

Lupas
Credits: 132
It is interesting that you gather openly. It is not wise, and I do believe I have the best interests of our kind at heart. Sharing information between halfbloods and humans is detramental to our cause.
Old 03-01-02   #31
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
Quote:
Originally posted by Lupas
It is interesting that you gather openly. It is not wise, and I do believe I have the best interests of our kind at heart. Sharing information between halfbloods and humans is detramental to our cause.
You should only be worried if that cause is considered immoral.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 03-01-02   #32
Lost_Journey
Moridin's Tigress

Lost_Journey
Lupus

Cause? ::frowns:: I believe I dont understand your meaning. Halfbloods... Dah. 'Halfbloods' are lycanthropes that are weaker. If they can even be labelled weaker. That was such a terrible statement I felt very upset upon reading it.

Information of any kind can be good or bad, only depends on the soul who puts it to such use.

Old 05-06-02   #33
Lost_Journey
Moridin's Tigress

Lost_Journey
Another Addition to those who care.

I believe that this may be my last post, since none seem to care. But, to those who do, I leave one last nugget of info. Enjoy.

Smells. Since I have realized what I have, smells are a life source as much as the eyes are to any normal human. When I draw breath thought my nose, no scents beyond the normal human scent capabilities are taken in. But if I change… A mental shifting, to something different, like the tumblers of a lock clicking into place… I consciously bring in all the scents around me. The scent of the people around me and those that have been, even the smell of the PLACE. (As… the upper floor of my school, where once the Jesuit Priests lived, smells briefly [ like a scent you breath in for a split second, recognize, then lose the smell again ] of church. Altars, those ashes spread upon the forehead on some holy dates, and age… stone age, wood age, paper age. Dust. It tells me the past of this place. ) But when I do not have this ‘shift’ of being able to smell, I can only sometimes catch scents such as those mentioned, but only for the most split second. Recognized and then slipping away from my memory whilst I grope after the image.